Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have definitely gotten better about these smelling better. I used to couldn't stand that strong mint smell. It does what it is supposed to and gets the job done through. I think the bigger bottles can be a little pricey, but there is usually P&G coupons for it. I have seen it at most all grocery stores I have been to.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to have dryer hair in the summer and add this to my hair chair routine. It keeps my dandruff to a minimum and makes my hair smell really good. A little bit goes a long way and I don't have to use much product. There isn't residue after I wash it out and the scent smells so clean. Love this product in the summer!
Dani B.
Tucson, AZ
This shampoo is a staple in my change of season regiment!!!! Twice a year when the seasons change my skin and scalp always gets dry which induces my dandruff. I use this shampoo for a whole week and it helps my scalp and hair get back to where I need it to be! The smell is amazing & really leaves my hair squeaky clean!
Maria C.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are being honest when they say they are the leading shampoo for getting rid of dandruff! I've had dandruff before and this surely solved that problem. I like this because it's not as harsh on the eyes unlike the menthol one. It lathers up very well too. Definitely recommend as an anti-dandruff shampoo!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!  My husband tends to use this so often that we purchased the huge size at Costco!  It is the only dandruff shampoo that I have come across that actually does its job.  It smells great and makes you hair feel so fresh and clean.  I definately will continue to buy!
Brittany B.
Gainesville, GA
I have the worst dry scalp that produces dandruff, but thanks to this shampoo, no one would ever know! I have tried other hydrating shampoos but nothing works as great as this product. Not to mention, I always get compliments on how great my hair smells! I will always use this product and suggest it to others.
Ami Y.
South Pittsburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough how much I love this shampoo! My dry scalp problem is on the SEVERE side, and this product works absolute wonders. My hair is also color-treated, and I haven't had ANY issues with color fading or dullness as a result of using this shampoo. LOVE IT!
Amelia W.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo really did wonders for my hair. It was very dry and I had a serious dandruff problem. After using this product for a few weeks, my dandruff is 100% gone and my hair all around feels much better. I would 100% recommend to anyone else who is struggling with dandruff.
Monica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I love the smell of this and I don't know why. It feels so gentle on my scalp and ill use it even if I don't have dandruff. I feel like it gives me a really good clean yet it doesn't make my hair feel stripped and overly clean. Great product!
laura w.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
After just a few uses my dandruff was completely under control. It also didn't seem to effect my color treated hair. I was afraid of it stripping my color but it did not. It's such a cheap price and smells great. It's my new every day shampoo.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.