Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Gemma P.
Lukin Crescent , Chingford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product, really helps and eased a lot of irritation. I would be more likely to use this product rather than any other. It is best for a dry irritated scalp.
Romayne S.
I love head and shoulders as a brand! It leaves my scalp feeling really clean and my hair feeling super soft. Also I really like the clean scent that you get from using it. This is my go to shampoo, my household has repurchased it about 15 times, we've been using it for at least 8-9 years!
Kaylie M.
Burns Lake, British Columbia
I get a really itchy/ sky scalp whenever the winter comes around. So this shampoo really makes a difference and does what it needs too. I've got an oily scalp as well and it works good on that as well.
Yara S.
RR-01 Box11673 Toa Alta PR 00953
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders the name said it all you know it's good on dandruff but now this formula that has almond it leaves your hair soft and manageable
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good, it does make my hair feel good and look nice but I doesn't take any flakes off of my scalp what so ever.
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very dry scalp and this shampooo workss greatt on dry scalp. Won't damage hair.. Keeps the hair smotth and silky
Nicole R.
HARTLEPOOL, HARTLEPOOL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry scalp and this conditioner helps so much I use it every few day and it leaves my hair soft and smooth
Christina M.
Love this product gets rid of dandruff 1st wash it smells great and soothes scalp doesn't leave to much residue
Crystal W.
Definitely helps an itchy scalp and dandruff. No itching or flakes since I've added this to my routine.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.