Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Diana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the shampoo I use on a daily basis , It helps with my dry scalp and I personally love the smell of this🙂
Natalia M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
is my favorite shampoo helps me a lot with dandruff and itch leaves my hair very soft and its smell is very rich
Coral A.
Sweet Home, OR
It didn't work for me. It made everything worse then it did better. I more than likely will never use it again
Chelsia O.
Springfield, MA
This one helped my itchy scalp after a bad run in with some horrible leave in conditioner. It really helped.
Pam C.
GLADE PARK, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair clean and soft, I would recommend it to anyone with a dry scalp that needs some extra moisture!
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of issues with dry scalp. This shampoo normally clears it right up. It also smells wonderful!
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works amazing for dandruff, within a week of using you see a difference In your hair. It's amazing!
Holly C.
Saint Peters, MO
I wish head and shoulders didn't look like runny toothpaste but eff, does it work! One wash-dandruff gone
Stefanie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how refreshing this shampoo feels. It helps my dandruff and flakey scalp. Best for dry scalp.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great I being using it for many years, leave my hair clean shining and smelling good
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.