Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Julie P.
Carrollton, TX
Keeps my hair refreshed, clean and soft. It's a family favorite. We buy the large size from Costco all the time. It's a staple!
Lilliana P.
Love head & shoulders because it leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh. Have recommended this brand to family and friends.
Kiersten M.
This quickly got rid of my dandruff. It moisturized my scalp and made the itchiness stop. A little product goes a long way.
Jackie O.
I almost do not use it because after washing my hair after a while it's been itching and because it also gives me dandruff.
Joclyn A.
My go to shampoo when i get dandruff i love the almond headandashoulder shampoo i love the smell and way it leaves my hair
Krystal P.
My dandruff has decreased immensely since using this product. It smells amazing too! My hair feels great after using it.
Kimmy R.
It definitely works for what it's for. It smells nice, leaves your head refreshed. I just wish it was more moisturizing
Stephanie S.
Burton, MI
I like the neutral smell. It really has helped a lot with my crazy amounts of dandruff tba t I've been getting lately.
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
I like to use this during the winter when my scalp gets dry. When I use this it keeps everything I've and moisturized.
Lilly V.
Really good for dry scalp I do have dandruff from time to time like to use this to clear it up in between shampooing .
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.