Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me ne...1 Answers
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and scalp and this helps keep flaking at bay. It smells really good and feels hydrating on my hair. The large bottle is also very affordable and will last forever. I mostly just use this shampoo in the winter dry months.
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is infused with almond oil. The 3 action formula cleans to remove oil and flakes, protects your scalp from dandruff, and moisturizes each hair strand from scalp to tip.
Diannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I developed dandruff a couple years ago and this is the only shampoo that keeps it away. The smell is a little strong but it goes away once your hair is dry. It leaves my hair soft and feelings clean. This is my go to shampoo.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo if you have a dry scalp and need to get rid of the flakes. I love how this one smells and love how easy it gets rid of that pesky dandruff. Gives your hair a moisturized look. Definitely will be buying another bottle soon and highly recommend.
Ana U.
williston
I've had dry scalp/dandruff problems as far as I can remember and have tried all kinds of medicated expensive and "stinky" shampoos n etc. What makes this stand out to me is first the immediate results. The first application showed a tremendous improvement and by day 3 my scalp looks and feels great and haven't seen a flake since. The shampoo and conditioner I tried was almond oil and it left my hair smooth and shiny and smelling wonderful! I also tried the dry scalp 2min rinse. This will last me awhile so extra plus there! It works so well I wont have to use it all the time but I kind if want to! It literally feels like a great scalp massage and I love that cool tingly feeling! Thank you head & shoulders! Finally medicated strength with wonderful oil benefits and fantastic smell for overall hair care...can't beat that!
Juliana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm constantly changing my shampoo and this month I decided to give this one a try. So far the results have been very good. My scalp is very dry so I have dandruff and I noticed today that I kind of still have dandruff but it's very thin, small and I have less than before. The shampoo leaves a very fresh smell on your hair, it makes a lot of foam, which I love because that way I think I'm actually washing my hair, comes in a big size and the cap makes it easier to apply. Oh I almost forgot... let's not talk about the softness and shininess (not greasy).
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try this version of head and shoulders out because it smelled really good, and the scent is usually what prevents me from using dandruff shampoos. That said, I don't think it's really done anything for my dandruff. Also, due to it being a 2-in-1 type product, it leaves my fine hair feeling pretty weighed down, so I can very rarely go more than 24 hours without having to wash it again, which in the long run is really only contributing to my dandruff problem. I really wanted to like this product more than I have been.
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is embarrassing but I get dandruff in my hair all the time. I have to wash my hair with this every day. I could never find a good product that actually worked. But after buying this the first time and trying it. I have never used any other. This shampoo is supposed to fight dandruff' because its supposed to restore moisture into your dry scalp. It also helps fight off the itchiness. The Almond oil helps keep my hair looking shiny and nourish.
Colette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's smells good. It works. It doesn't cost a lot of money. I turned to this product after a dry fall. My scalp would get annoyingly dry and flake. I couldn't walk around with dandruff and I loved my hair to much to not do anything about it so I turned to this product and was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I use this product weekly and have been happy ever since I started using the product about a year ago.
Leah Marie K.
Waianae, HI
I usually buy this product from Sams Club or Costco only because you can get a huge bittle of this for pretty samn cheap. Even cheaper than Walmart. My scalp is extremely dry and the formula is totally creamy and moisturing. It's not runny and mostly made of water like other "affordable"(cheap ass) products. The quality and results are remarkable seriously! Totally recommend this product.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.