Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Juliana N.Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo 32.1 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Keimy S.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil mak...1 Answers
Ana J.
Madison
I have gone through a bottle of this three times and I will continue to purchase this for my shower. I have a dry scalp that gets oily around my hairline. I don’t have true dandruff but flakey sections from product buildup and oily spots. I use this shampoo every other wash and only on the spots I need. This lathers very nicely, a little goes a long way, and this bottle lasts forever! I would recommend this to anyone with the same problems because the almond oil also provides enough hydration to not get a excessively dry scalp.
Elvia D.
I usually get dandruff in the winter time and when I’m stressed out (which is all the time college students can relate lol) I find that this really helps control the dandruff and smells great
Ashley A.
Love this shampoo! Prevents my scalp from getting dandruff. I’ve tried to get away from it as my dandruff was gone, but it started up again, so I went back. Nice light smell.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
I have dry skin and scalp and this helps keep flaking at bay. It smells really good and feels hydrating on my hair. The large bottle is also very affordable and will last forever. I mostly just use this shampoo in the winter dry months.
amélie L.
I like the Head & Shoulders Complete Scalp Care 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner! It lasts a long time, and it cares for my dry scalp (as well as dandruff.)
Nadine M.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Keeps my familys scalps clean without over drying, and it smells amazing. Can't go wrong buying the big pump size from your local wholesale club! Keep an eye out for coupons!
Ana U.
williston
I've had dry scalp/dandruff problems as far as I can remember and have tried all kinds of medicated expensive and "stinky" shampoos n etc. What makes this stand out to me is first the immediate results. The first application showed a tremendous improvement and by day 3 my scalp looks and feels great and haven't seen a flake since. The shampoo and conditioner I tried was almond oil and it left my hair smooth and shiny and smelling wonderful! I also tried the dry scalp 2min rinse. This will last me awhile so extra plus there! It works so well I wont have to use it all the time but I kind if want to! It literally feels like a great scalp massage and I love that cool tingly feeling! Thank you head & shoulders! Finally medicated strength with wonderful oil benefits and fantastic smell for overall hair care...can't beat that!
Juliana N.
I'm constantly changing my shampoo and this month I decided to give this one a try. So far the results have been very good. My scalp is very dry so I have dandruff and I noticed today that I kind of still have dandruff but it's very thin, small and I have less than before. The shampoo leaves a very fresh smell on your hair, it makes a lot of foam, which I love because that way I think I'm actually washing my hair, comes in a big size and the cap makes it easier to apply. Oh I almost forgot... let's not talk about the softness and shininess (not greasy).
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
I decided to try this version of head and shoulders out because it smelled really good, and the scent is usually what prevents me from using dandruff shampoos. That said, I don't think it's really done anything for my dandruff. Also, due to it being a 2-in-1 type product, it leaves my fine hair feeling pretty weighed down, so I can very rarely go more than 24 hours without having to wash it again, which in the long run is really only contributing to my dandruff problem. I really wanted to like this product more than I have been.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
This is embarrassing but I get dandruff in my hair all the time. I have to wash my hair with this every day. I could never find a good product that actually worked. But after buying this the first time and trying it. I have never used any other. This shampoo is supposed to fight dandruff' because its supposed to restore moisture into your dry scalp. It also helps fight off the itchiness. The Almond oil helps keep my hair looking shiny and nourish.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this make your hair oily at all? The almond oil makes me nervous about that.