BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #91 in Shampoo

Clinically proven to help restore scalps natural moisture. With almond oil. Promotes flake free hair. Healthy hair starts from a healthy scalp. 7 Benefits: Helps remove flakes Helps calm itching Helps relieve irritation Helps reduce redness Great scent Helps fight dryness Promotes beautiful hair;

• Is this good for flaky hair? Im an Asian just recently mo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a product that works good for itchy dry s...1 Answers
  • I suffer with serious dry scalp has anyone had a dry scal...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Review for: Sensitive more...
I have used this shampoo for two weeks and it seems to be working fine. It cleared out the scalp pretty well and hopefully in the coming weeks it will get even better. If it makes your scalp dry - it has not in my case - use it every other time you wash your hair. Some people do it every day and I definitely do not recommend doing that, with this shampoo or with something else.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Review for: Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz more...
I’ve been having a rough time with my scalp this winter. It’s been very dry and very flakey to the point where if I scratched my head I saw the flakes coming down. I bought this product because it didn’t have that medicine type smell and I didn’t mind the scent. After one use I saw less flakage and had less itch. It’s made me less insecure for sure.
GlitzByDay M.
Review for: And With Dry Scalp Shampoo more...
The shampoo I use when I need a “deep” cleaning that “natural” products can’t take care of. I have dry flaky scalp and find this is the only dandruff shampoo that doesn’t irritate my scalp more than it already is. The formula is a bit drying and I still have some dryness around the hair line but I use a bit of argan oil and I’m good.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my go to shampoo during the dry winter months when my scalp starts to itch and flake. I like that it is moisturizing and cleans my hair well. The 2in1 formula works pretty well and I usually don't feel the need for an addition conditioner. I would recommend head and shoulders to anyone!
Roxann L.
Phoenix, AZ
If my dad never put me on to this shampoo I would probably still be flaking it! This shampoo honestly helps keep my dandruff under control and I've only found two or three flakes since I started using it. It also smells really good -as well as the green apple, and I love the tingly feeling it gives my scalp. Hands down my favorite shampoo!
Kerishma P.
Review for: And With Dry Scalp Shampoo, Bottle, Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care, Almond Oil, Dandruff Shampoo 33.8 Fl Oz more...
Head & Shoulders is such a reliable brand, and I really haven't had any problems with any of their shampoos or conditioners. I particularly love this one with almond oil because I tend to have a dry scalp. I will say that these are pretty strong shampoos, and can be drying if you're already dry, so I only use it every other wash (or even every two washes) when I feel like my scalp needs a "deep" clean. I also always follow up with conditioner and a light hair oil through the body of my hair. Overall a great dependable and affordable product!
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
This is a great everyday shampoo to keep dandruff at bay. I suffer from psoriasis so I use this as a prophylaxis, and use a stronger shampoo, like T-Gel, when my scalp gets bad. this particular head and shoulders shampoo smells great and leaves my hair really soft.
Amanda S.
Review for: With Dry Scalp more...
This stuff really works! Sometimes if I use a different shampoo, I get buildup and flakes. This shampoo has been the only thing to take care of the problem completely! It’s affordable and smells great. I use this along with the conditioner and it smells amazing.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: With Dry Scalp more...
This shampoo has so many uses for me and I will never stop purchasing this. It smells delicious and truly does bring back my scalps natural moisture. As someone who is frequently changing the color of their hair, this is great to break down excess color and start the fading process to switch colors more easily. This also is a godsend when I havent washed my hair for a few days and it gets dry and flaky, or when bleach sits on my roots too long and dries out my scalp. This is a fantastic product and it is a permanent staple in my haircare.
Ash P.
This works wonderful for my dandruff and dry scalp!! I love combining it with other shampoos to help my hair be less oily because it’s super hydrating and soothing to my dryness, which I love!! I have a huge Costco bottle, and, when I inevitably run out, I will be getting more!
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Does this shampoo really work ???
Carley M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Is this a lotion or a shampoo? I can't tell. I have a scalp that just flakes all day long.
Carla S.
Would this work for my hair if it feels dry after to much dying & bleaching? Does it make your scalp oily ?
Viviana P.
In how many days would I see the result?
Joy W.
Clare, MI
Has anyone noticed whether this works for those who happen to have dry scalp issues and itchiness? I know there is one specifically to control scalp itching, but was wondering if this would be just as good or better. :)