BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #89 in Conditioner

Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Conditioner provides relief with an active moisturizing formula that continuously targets dryness*. This dual-action formula cares for the scalp to help relieve dry scalp and itch* while providing extra conditioners and locking in dandruff-fighting power. It leaves you with soft, beautiful and manageable hair. Also try Dry Scalp Care Shampoo and NEW 2 Minute Moisturizer Scalp & Hair Treatment.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My scalp has been extremely dry and flaky lately so I purchased ...4 Answers
  • What is a good shampoo for dry scalp? I have so much dandruff. So...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo for dry scalp. I was wonder...4 Answers
Madison M.
Review for: 23 fl oz more...
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Jonina S.
Review for: 23 fl oz more...
I have dandruff and a while back developed mild scalp psoriasis so I was very eager to try this product. Smelled nice, not too strong and my hair looked noticeably shinier and smooth. I had to let it sit for a while...4 minutes in order for it to penetrate my issue. It seemed to work with the help of rosemary essential oil, just a few drops in the bottle. BUT I also noticed how much this product is not good for your shower drains, thus the not completely satisfied part. Clogged my drain weekly.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Works well to control dandruff and treat my dry scalp. The scent is not my favorite but its also not offensive. Just kind of okay. I've also noticed a decrease in infected hairs and scalp acne when using this but that might just be because the dandruff is under control and not clogging my follicles and pores.
Ashlyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this conditioner. It’s the only thing I can use to make my hair feel dandruff-free and moisturized. It’s inexpensive and works wonders on dry and frizzy hair. This is the only conditioner that can tame my hair and I recommend it to everybody.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 13.5 Fl Oz more...
I love head & shoulders. I use it at least once a week. It has a nice scent and it was leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. I’ve tried other brands and it’s just not the same. It’s convenient how my husband and I can use the same shampoo.
Cristina L.
Clearwater
Este acondicionador además que te proteja de la caspa, te hidrata tu cabello dejándolo super suave, la verdad es super bueno por que de por sí los productos anticaspa, te deja el pelo muy reservo, pero este es diferente mi cabello cambio demasiado por que era muy reservo, ahora se siente sedoso y manejable.
Mitzy R.
Fresno, TX
Review for: 23 fl oz more...
I always purchase this Head and Shoulders product, and will continue to do so. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. It satisfies my haircare needs. I recommend Head and Shoulders to anyone.
Tanaya P.
I highly recommend this conditioner for those that combating dandruff. From my own experience, I need stronger hair product to get rid of my dandruff issue. However, once the scalp issue is resolve. I do regularly use head and shoulder products to keep it from happening again.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
Review for: 13.5 Fl Oz more...
Just bought two bottles from Costco. They have been great for my color treated hair. The scent is great and it leaves your hair feeling smooth. I have a very dry scalp and so far it’s helped a lot. I’m very satisfied with my purchase.
Shantel H.
Review for: 13.5 Fl Oz more...
I use the 2 and 1 shampoo and conditioner every other wash day. I chose the 2 and 1 to moisturizer my hair while washing. I have problems with dry scalp and decided to use head and shoulder and was pretty impress with the instant results. I will find a natural solution one day, but for no head and shoulders work just find. I usually wash with head and shoulders first than start my regular washing routine.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
I received this in my VoxBox and am wondering if people use both the shampoo and conditioner daily, or just shampoo? Or just a few times a week alternating with some other product?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
How does this product smell?
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
I have been looking for a new shampoo for dry scalp. I was wondering if anyone had tried this? An if so did you have good results with using it.?
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
What is a good shampoo for dry scalp? I have so much dandruff. Someone please help!
Shauna R.
My scalp has been extremely dry and flaky lately so I purchased the shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone know how long before I notice a difference?