BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Conditioner provides relief with an active moisturizing formula that continuously targets dryness*. This dual-action formula cares for the scalp to help relieve dry scalp and itch* while providing extra conditioners and locking in dandruff-fighting power. It leaves you with soft, beautiful and manageable hair. Also try Dry Scalp Care Shampoo and NEW 2 Minute Moisturizer Scalp & Hair Treatment.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• My scalp has been extremely dry and flaky lately so I pu...4 Answers
  • What is a good shampoo for dry scalp? I have so much dand...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo for dry scalp. I wa...4 Answers
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
J J.
I started using head and shoulders because my scalp would get dry and flakey, in both summer and winter. It didn’t take long for it to work and it really helped. I don’t even have to use it all the time. I can stop for long periods and a time and just use every now and then and it still keeps my dry flakes away.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Works well to control dandruff and treat my dry scalp. The scent is not my favorite but its also not offensive. Just kind of okay. I've also noticed a decrease in infected hairs and scalp acne when using this but that might just be because the dandruff is under control and not clogging my follicles and pores.
Tate M.
I have used head and shoulders since I can remember. Why have a stayed with this brand? Because I believe it is the best conditioner you can get on the market. 1. It smells great! 2. It works to soften my hair as well. Just very spendy. That’s why I gave it a 4.
Ashlyn M.
North Judson, IN
I love this conditioner. It’s the only thing I can use to make my hair feel dandruff-free and moisturized. It’s inexpensive and works wonders on dry and frizzy hair. This is the only conditioner that can tame my hair and I recommend it to everybody.
Jonina S.
I have dandruff and a while back developed mild scalp psoriasis so I was very eager to try this product. Smelled nice, not too strong and my hair looked noticeably shinier and smooth. I had to let it sit for a while...4 minutes in order for it to penetrate my issue. It seemed to work with the help of rosemary essential oil, just a few drops in the bottle. BUT I also noticed how much this product is not good for your shower drains, thus the not completely satisfied part. Clogged my drain weekly.
Amanda S.
This stuff really works! I can’t seem to use anything else to get rid of buildup and dandruff. This formula smells amazing and gets the job done. It leaves my hair super soft and flake free. Very satisfied.
Serghinia U.
I absolutely love Head & Shoulders shampoos and conditioner! Been using for years! Leaves your hair soft and with volume! Everyone is always commenting on how amazing my hair looks and asking me what shampoo I use! It’s amazing!
Audrey M.
i take night showers so by the next morning my hair still smells really good from this conditioner. i also use the shampoo version as well. head n shoulders products are good to the scalp.
Shantel H.
I use the 2 and 1 shampoo and conditioner every other wash day. I chose the 2 and 1 to moisturizer my hair while washing. I have problems with dry scalp and decided to use head and shoulder and was pretty impress with the instant results. I will find a natural solution one day, but for no head and shoulders work just find. I usually wash with head and shoulders first than start my regular washing routine.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
I received this in my VoxBox and am wondering if people use both the shampoo and conditioner daily, or just shampoo? Or just a few times a week alternating with some other product?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
How does this product smell?
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
I have been looking for a new shampoo for dry scalp. I was wondering if anyone had tried this? An if so did you have good results with using it.?
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
What is a good shampoo for dry scalp? I have so much dandruff. Someone please help!
Shauna R.
My scalp has been extremely dry and flaky lately so I purchased the shampoo and conditioner. Does anyone know how long before I notice a difference?

Kohl's