BeautyHairHair ProductsHead & Shoulders
Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Anti-Dandruff Conditioner

Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Anti-Dandruff Conditioner

by Head & Shoulders

Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care Conditioner is paraben free Provides multi-symptom relief for flakes, itch, oil and dryness with regular use (*flake and itch associated with dandruff; washes away oil & flakes) Locks in dandruff control from Head & Shoulders® shampoo to keep you 100% flake free (*from visible flakes; with regular use) Clinically proven. Up to 100% dandruff protection.** ( **visible flakes, with regular use)

HaaS this product really helped anyone with scalp?
Is this good for curly hair?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Anti-Dandruff Conditioner!
Katrina M.
This products really works i have dundruffs and this is my to go to product to help me out.
Eleni C.
I love it! Smells amazing and leaves the hair hydrated and really soft! In my opinion this Brand is great! I suffer from dandruff and this line is the only one that helps me! I first purchased this 10 years ago and it's still my favorite!
Cl H.
Suite à une campagne test j'ai pu le tester et depuis tous le monde à la l'utilise.on l'adore et nos cheveux également
Marlen M.
Really love this product had dry scalp and within two weeks it was all gone
Really love this product had dry scalp and within two weeks it was all gone
Paige P.
I use this as my primary shampoo! People always say that you should not shampoo your hair as much because it drys it out, but this product keeps my hair clean without drying it out. Not only is it a shampoo/conditioner but it also provides extra hydration!
Megan T.
Fort Myers, FL
Although this conditioner doesn't help with my dandruff it helps to smooth out frizz and does not leave my hair oily. It seems to be helping with heat damage from straitening my hair each morning. The smell is great also!
Ana  A.
San Antonio, TX
Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Anti-Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Ana  A.
This is my first time trying a H&S conditioner and I really really like it, it feels very smooth and hydrated. I don’t really know it helps my dry scalp but it works great as a conditioner as such
Emily C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Anti-Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Emily C.
Este acondicionador hidratante con aceite de coco si que hace bien su trabajo. Al usarlo junto al shampoo de la misma linea me deja el cabello muy suave, hidratado y maleable!! Aparte de que tiene un olor muy agradable!! Me entanta esta marca!!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
It smells really strong and seems full of chemicals but it definitely does help with dandruff and that's all that matters
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Anti-Dandruff Conditioner I used this is conjunction with the shampoo. The combination has left my hair silky, manageable and smelling nice. After one use, it eliminated my dry, itchy scalp and didn’t weigh my hair down. I am very satisfied with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...