Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #92 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Help put an end to itchy**, dry scalp by restoring your scalp's moisture barrier defense. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner provides relief with an active moisturizing formula that continuously targets dryness** and gives you soft, 100% flake-free*** hair. Also try NEW Dry Scalp Care 2 Minute Moisturizer Scalp & Hair Treatment.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• It is very hard for a sensitive scalp? (For a little girl...1 Answers
  • How good does it work and does it have a pleasant strong ...2 Answers
  • For about how weeks can i see results from this product ?1 Answers
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Idk why a few times during the year, I end up with itchy dry and flaky scalp that is an embarrassing issue that need to be dealt with quickly, but I do and I always reach for my head and shoulders 2 in 1 dry scalp with almond oil. It is the best product to quickly tend to my dry scalp. I love the subtle, earthy almond scent of this shampoo/conditioner. It smells clean and soothing as I wash my hair. I also love the two in one formula because I want to correct my scalp issues in as few products as possible to make sure I am getting it rinsed put of my hair good and to eliminate causes. It works as well as if I used a separate shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and clean and after continuous use for a short time, my dry itchy scalp returns to normal, flakes disappear and I return to my normal haircare products but keep this put up for the next time I might need it. Dandruff is embarrassing and looks gross even though it's just my irritated dry scalp that I clean. I would recommend someone that doesn't have a specific haircare issue that is catered too, to use this daily if a dry scalp is your problem. This really puts moisture back to it. I have color treated hair that I cater to in my haircare products which doesn't help however, I know I can fix it when it comes and I am too vein to not keep my hair done so I choose to use this shampoo/conditioner as a treatment plan instead of a daily step to keep the problem away. It works either way
Selda E.
ATHENS
My daughter had persistent flaky scalp and nothing worked. I tried massaging with olive oil and combing etc. which took a lot of time and only worked temporarily. She also has very dry skin and her skin reacts to a lot of chemicals. I wasn't sure about trying head&shoulders on her. The first time I used it I was pleasantly surprised. Her hair was soft and smelled beautiful, all her flakiness was gone and her skin didn't react to it.I hope I can use it for a long time without any side effects.
Kelly K.
Recently, I saw this product in my shower at home, and as I found myself all out of what I would’ve usually applied. I found Head & Shoulders dandruff shampoo. I tend to have a very dry scalp, but greasy roots, but after a 1 time use of this product, my hair has been amazing. It really is my guilty pleasure because most people use a shampoo and conditioner, but all I use is this, which is typically for men. And I LOVE it!!!
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Yes, yes, all the yes!! This one is the only shampoo I use. Helps my dry, itchy scalp perfectly. I wish they made travel sizes of this one so i could take it on my trips without having to put it in a generic travel container. Leaves my hair feeling conditioned. Worth the price for sure!
Jenna C.
Queens
In terms of dry scalp this 2 in 1 works amazing. There isn’t much of a smell to it. Very satisfied with this product however i have curly hair and it doesn’t give my hair the feel I’m looking for that I find in other products. When my scalp gets itchy or dry this product is my go to!
Coral F.
Brooklyn, NY
This head and Shoulders shampoo / Conditioner is the best ! A bit pricey but its soo worth it , its very effective and easy to use ! I dont just recommend this to the ladies I also recommend this for men as well !
Mariana T.
Santa Ana
i buy it all the time. actually it's the only shampoo i use. the smell that stays on my hair is amazing. i have my boyfriend telling me your hair smells good also friends. It's nice too because it's conditioner as well. the product is amazing!
Misty J.
Redding, CA
I use this regularly to keep my dandruff at bay. It always works very well and still leaves my hair healthy and smooth Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner Dual Pack
Sam D.
Eugene
I love Head and Shoulders, I have never had issues with dander since using this product continuously. Never go a day without this is my shower and the ranger of products makes sure everyone can find something that will work for them!
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
This is my go-to shampoo. I've used this for quite some time and it really helps with my dry scalp and dandruff issues. My hair is left smooth and light, allowing me to do my hair any way I like or simply leave it down.
Tamara G.
Louisville, KY
Does this dry your hair out? I've had problems with it in the past?
Polly K.
Carson City, NV
Can you use this product every day?
Sharon J.
Redding , CA
Does this leave anyone's hair feeling oily?
Vale A.
Seattle
Does it really work because I tried one before and it didn't work for my hair so I was wondering if this works ?
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
Will this product make my hair look greasy or weigh it down?