Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• I used many kinds of dandruff shampoos but makes my hair feel har...3 Answers
  • I have really bad dandruff. I have a thyroid deficiency so it ten...4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair looking greasy? 4 Answers
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
After having a very dandruff scalp due to dry scalp I decided to try out the new Head & Shoulders shampoo with almond oil. After using it every two weeks I have seen a huge difference, the dandruff is gone, thank God! Ohh and I can not forget about the smell it smell so good as well as my hair after using it.
Stephanie G.
I personally get a lot of dandruff and I hate it! Using Head & Shoulders has decreased the amount of dandruff I get on my head. I have the 2 in 1 with almond oil and love it. I would buy it again. My parents always bought this when I was younger but I was into Pantene back in the day but now, Head & Shoulders is my go to!
Tara D.
Kimball, MN
I have severe eczema on my scalp, and this shampoo works WONDERS to keep it under control. It leaves my scalp and hair feeling moisturized and fresh. I haven't been able to find anything that works in comparison. I continue to buy this product, and would highly recommend it.
Susan S.
This product is SOOO effective. During the winter, my scalp is on the dry side and since it's prone to getting itchy, I'm always tempted to scratch it. Whenever I use this product, it relieves the itch completely. Love this product.
Edgar P.
Tulare
Head and Shoulders Dry scalp shampoo is the only shampoo out there that honestly leaves me flake free, i have a really dry scalp and am an athlete. All other shampoos leave me flake free for a couple of hours, head and shoulders leaves me flake free and fresh all day and all night until my next use, only shampoo that works for me.
Natural D.
Cypress, TX
This product has been a lifesaver for me. Ever since I moved south from NY the water system has completely dried out my scalp and has caused serious irritation that only head and shoulders has been able to keep under wraps and under control.
Vanessa S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this shampoo...it hydrates my scalp especially in the winter..it's often hard for me to find a product like this but I can depend on it. I highly recommend it to others. I use this everytime I shower. I can get it pretty much anywhere.
Stella K.
Lafayette, CO
I am an itchy, flakey, annoying scalp sufferer and Head and Shoulders is my definite go-to for symptom relief. I only use it about twice a week when showering, using another shampoo in between, and have found that that is the best balance for my scalp. This product is amazing though.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Both my husband and I use this because we get dry itchy scalps and he suffers from Dandruff. This shampoo works great at keeping his dandruff in check and helps with my dry scalp quite a bit. I would recommend it if you live in a climate where the weather changes quite a bit and you find your scalp getting very dry and itchy or if you have dandruff.
Victoria R.
College Sta, TX
This product works okay. I still get dandruff once in a while when I use this. I stopped using this shampoo because of the chemicals and ingredients in it but thy have come out with a new formula. I might try the new formula to see if it's improved.
Emily B.
Does this leave your hair looking greasy?
Lucy T.
Youngstown , OH
I have really bad dandruff. I have a thyroid deficiency so it tends to leave my skin and scalp really dry. Would this be a good product to try?
Kayssa M. L.
I used many kinds of dandruff shampoos but makes my hair feel hard and frizzy...does this shampoo do the same?