Head & Shoulders® Dry Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil anti-dandruff shampoo works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• I used many kinds of dandruff shampoos but makes my hair feel har...3 Answers
  • I have really bad dandruff. I have a thyroid deficiency so it ten...4 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair looking greasy? 4 Answers
Victoria R.
College Sta, TX
This product works okay. I still get dandruff once in a while when I use this. I stopped using this shampoo because of the chemicals and ingredients in it but thy have come out with a new formula. I might try the new formula to see if it's improved.
Anayeli Z.
Anaheim, CA
We use the almond one because i cant find the mint one every time i can find it i get mad use a different product but then again i start to get my scalp all dry i go back to head and shoulders i cant live without it
Zandy B.
I love the smell of the head n shoulders shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft. I have to wash my hair daily due to my oily scalp. If I stop using this shampoo, by the third day I will have dandruff again.
Tiffany N.
Head and shoulder is good shampoo. I tried the Pantene before but it doesn't suitable for my hair. My hair becomes dry and when I switched head and shoulder. My hairs become strong and smooth
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable product, especially when paired with a coupon! I love how soft my hair is after using this shampoo & conditioner, though I'm a big fan of green apple too! Just be sure you wash all of the conditioner out!
Xavier G.
Works great for dry scalp and dandruff, smells really good and most importantly it does what it claims, it really does stop flaking.
Stephanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for my dry scalp. Easy to use and has a nice refreshing scent to it. The conditioner does wonders for my hair too.
Esmeralda R.
Connell, WA
My favorite shampoo the only one i use, i absolutely love it it smell amazing and leave my hair nice and soft.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great as a shampoo, I still have the dry scalp, but it does not flask quite as much while I'm using it.
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for dry scalp! I hate washing my hair everyday so I only way it every 3 days. My h
Lucy T.
Youngstown , OH
I have really bad dandruff. I have a thyroid deficiency so it tends to leave my skin and scalp really dry. Would this be a good product to try?
Emily B.
Does this leave your hair looking greasy?
Kayssa M. L.
I used many kinds of dandruff shampoos but makes my hair feel hard and frizzy...does this shampoo do the same?