BeautyHairHair ProductsHead & Shoulders
Deep Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

by Head & Shoulders

Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Shampoo adds extra moisture to dry hair Deep Moisture Shampoo has the vibrant scent of fresh fruit and elegant florals Leaves hair intensely moisturized and up to 100% dandruff protection.* Clinically proven. ( *visible flakes, with regular use)

What is it going to take to get rid of this dandruff, y’all? No head & shoulders product will touch it. I need relief!
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,219 reviews
Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this shampoo for my daughter she is 10 years old and have a little bite of dandruff is the 2 time that she is using this shampoo and is working not as fast that I want but I’m happy leave her hair shiny and clean
Samantha Y.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is the second time that I've been lucky enough to receive a Head & Shoulders voxbox from Influenster, and it didn't disappoint, once again ! I absolutely love H&S products, and often use them in between regular shampoo products to keep my scalp moisturized and flake free. I'm prone to dry scalp in the colder months, and often find myself with a bottle on hand for when it gets worse. The thing I like about H&S recently, is they're branching out their products, giving people who are looking for specific treatments for their hair a chance to keep themselves flake free AND volumized, smooth, or in this case, deeply moisturized. This particular conditioner smells great, left my hair feeling very smooth and soft without static or frizz, and not greasy or oily ! My scalp and hair are both moisturized and feel fantastic.
The Soriam E.
This conditioner made my hair super soft and easy to comb out after. I love that it also is super hydrating especially now in the winter when the air is so dry. I have color treated hair and it worked great. My scalp right now is really dry, so the moisture is amazing! I am definitely satisfied with how my hair looks after using this conditioner.
Gabriela O.
Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Gabriela O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Head & shoulders pyrithione zinc dandruff shampoo deep moisture daily shampoo enriched moisture for scalp & hair
Tiffani M.
OMGGG!!! My hair has never felt so soft and moisturized than after using this particular conditioner. It is very affordable and it lasts. You really get your money’s worth with this product. I would 💯 recommend this to anyone!!!
Noni G.
Ocala , FL
I like this, its soothing and has a mild scent. Great job for my dry, kinky curly color-treated hair. My hair was soft and moisturized after using this set
Gabrielle M.
Chattanooga, TN
This shampoo literally saved my hair. I had a scalp condition stopping my hair from growing for years. when I used this my hair started growing and stays healthy.
annie L.
Fayetteville, NC
Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by annie L.
I use this H&S deep moisture daily hair and scalp conditioner alternately with other conditioners and helps my scalp from itching and dandruff. It works best for my dry to normal hair it leaves them moisturized and healthy. The only thing i noticed with regards to using H&S products is that, itching and dandruff appears to get worst with prolonged use thats why i always alternate them with other conditioners or shampoos. But i say they really are very effective anti dandruff products!!!
Adriana T.
Macomb, MI
Purchased at: Target
I have tried a number of products on the market for dandruff. Nothing seemed to clear it completely. When I came across this in the store, I decided to give it a try. After using it for about 3 weeks, I love it! I have long, thick hair so I was happy that it lathered very well. You do not need a lot to lather a full head of hair. I really like the smell too. My scalp has not been itchy and I haven’t gotten dandruff since! Must try if you suffer from a dry scalp!
Mimi B.
I really liked this conditioner. It kept my hair nice and soft. My hair feels really healthy after using this in combination with the shampoo. My only tip would be to not use this more than a couple times a week, because it can overdo it with the conditioning, making second day hair feel a little greasy. It's not bad just don't need to use it so often. Otherwise it is a nice product and my hair is in great shape now.