BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #18 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Looking for a 2-in-1 shampoo that adds extra moisture to dry, dull hair? Look no further than Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Advanced 2in1 Shampoo. Head & Shoulders Deep Moisture Advanced 2in1 Shampoo nourishes hair with added moisture to leave hair touchably soft and shining. Plus, Head & Shoulders is the number one anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by dermatologists so you know your hair will be up to 100% flake-free.*

*visible flakes; with regular use

• Does anyone else feel like all the head and shoulders pro...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
I have to say I love this deep moisture head and shoulder shampoo! I struggle with dry flaky itchy scalp especially during season change. I've tried the other head and shoulders shampoo but this by far is amazing. I used it as soon as I got it! I don't know if it's because of the avocado oil but there's no sticky feel residue to it like the original head and shoulder shampoo. I was almost flake free after one wash! And it smells so nice! Will be adding this once or twice a week to my hair wash routine!

I received this item complimentary for my honest review.
Caroline C.
Glen Cove, NY
I've used Head & Shoulders in the past, and I've always felt that it does a great job at clearing up any dandruff. My hair is thick, and tends to get quite oily about 24 hours after washing. I don't think this shampoo did much for that (none do really), but it did clear up any flakes I had. My hair is also quite frizzy, and it didn't seem to make a difference on that front either. Overall a good shampoo for dandruff, but probably better for those with dry rather than oily hair.
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Meghan S.
Jacksonville, FL
I always struggle with a dry scalp during the winter. I tried this shampoo to see if it would help with my dry scalp and flakes. I have seen an improvement with this, but I can’t say for certain if it’s the product or the warmer weather. I do like how it makes my hair look. I usually wash my hair every other day or so, and it continues to look good on the days I don’t wash. I would use this product again when my scalp feels dry.
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
Jennifer H.
Kokomo, IN
I typically only purchase salon brand shampoo. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. I didn't care for the smell or texture. I like a thicker shampoo. The stuff helped with my dry scalp though. This winter has really taken a toll on my skin and hair. I wish it conditioned hair, instead I have to add product which might add more gunk to what was already removed. My hair is not thin, but not thick. There is a ton of it though. I would not say it's my fave, but it's not awful either
Casandra T.
Prestonsburg, KY
I really have a love/hate relationship with this product. I’ve been using it for a week and a half and have really seen a difference in flakiness. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get it cleanly out of my hair without leaving some sort of residue/film on my roots that leaves my hair almost sticky. I have to go back in with a different shampoo to wash the Head and Shoulders out. Maybe it’s just me, my hair or my water, but it has been so frustrating.
Briana S.
Casco, WI
Probably the best dandruff shampoo I have ever used. I received a bottle free in a vox box and have used it for just over a month. The first couple days were rough because my hair gets greasy when I switch shampoos but after that my hair felt amazing and I didn’t have to worry about dandruff. I’ve used many of the usual dandruff brands that work for a few days and then stop but this shampoo is still going strong and my hair feels amazing!
Hannah F.
Head and shoulders worked pretty good. I do notice my scalp is a bit dry still, but in Colorado that’s to be expected. The smell is a little strong for me, but my coworker said that my hair smells nice. I will probably use this whole bottle, and see if it does improve my hair/scalp more...but if the smell keeps getting to me, I will not repurchase. I received this for free for testing purposes from the Influenster Vox Box.
Holly C.
I received this head & shoulders 2-in-1 complimentary of @Influenster to test it out! I have been struggling with flakes and dryness on my scalp all winter and after using this for just two weeks, I already see progress! I usually wash my hair 3 times a week. I am so happy with this product and will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!! It makes my hair feel so soft and I barely have any more flaking!
Tori R.
Dushore, PA
I generally scoff at the 2 in 1 combo hair products, but this one works okay for me. I have been having really really terrible flaking on my scalp and this got rid of almost all of it over the last two weeks. I still have a little bit of flaking, and I will probably buy the separate shampoo and conditioner because there's just not enough conditioning in this product for my liking, but it works!
Kristen A.
Westport, TN
I've always been cautious about using dandruff shampoos because I have colored hair. I was pleasantly surprised that the Head & Shoulders worked very well on my hair. It left my hair soft and dandruff free. I did use a separate conditioner after because 2 in 1 never feels like enough conditioner for my dry hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get rid of dandruff!
PaigeAlexandra T.
Does anyone else feel like all the head and shoulders products smell the same? Or have you found one that smells really different? Personally I really love the smell. To me it just smells really clean