Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo With Eucalyptus
Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo With Eucalyptus
Photos (2)
Jenine R.
Jenine R.

I really like the shampoo because it cools my hair and I love the minty, fresh scent. unfortunately, it does make the texture of my hair into a greasy and stuck together feel if I use it without the conditioner and regularly. I don't know if it does help remove flakes and/or dandruff but I noticed that it tones it down after washing and then by the 2nd or 3rd day you would see your scalp to be slightly dry where the flakes are noticeable. so I recommend using this with the paired conditioner because it might be too strong and drying for some.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This shampoo is my favorite beauty item!! I have really thick hair and an always itchy scalp, but not a great dandruff problem. I have tried everything from regular shampoo (still itchy) to medicated (smells awful) to salon (still no luck). This combination of the regular dandruff shampoo with the eucalyptus means I get itch relief with a nice scent! I'm in love (and have been for years!) plus it's thick enough to really penetrate through my mass amounts of hair to my scalp.
chloe a.
chloe a.
Gillingham , Kent

I have been using this product for most of my like and all my family use it too it does exactly what it says it makes your hair so smooth and silky and get rid of dandruff it just one wash. I love the fact it's a 2 in one conditioner and shampoo. Will advise anyone to get it even if you don't have dandruff it's still keeps your scalp in perfect condition.
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Middletown, CT

I have psoriasis on my scalp and am always looking for shampoos that help control it and soothe. This is a pretty good shampoo for the job! I'm not a huge fan of the scent but once you apply it and let it sit on your scalp for about 30 seconds, it really calms down the itch! Price is not too bad either compared to other shampoos that do the same thing.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Wasaga Beach, ON

In the winter months the area at my bangs gets extremely itchy! I noticed I had dandruff which is very uncommon for me. I used this shampoo and it clear up my itchy scalp with a wash or two. I was really impressed, as for dandruff it is minimal or non existant. My only issue with this wonderful shampoo is my hair seems to get oily faster than before.

Shelly P.
Shelly P.

My husband has very sensitive scalp. This is the only shampoo is has ever been able to use that keeps is skin from chopping and bleeding. After pregnancy, my hormones were crazy and my hair became very oily. My husband suggested using his shampoo, it instant dried up the oil and left my hair feeling better than it had in months.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Huntsville, Al

I like the eucalyptus in this shampoo, it works at soothing my irritated scalp. I've always had terrible dandruff and while this one doesn't really help to prevent flakes, it does help with the itching feeling. My hair does tend to get oily quicker when I use it, which I'm not crazy about since I like to skip a couple washes.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Quakertown, PA

When I had uncontrollable dandruff this helped controlled it. I loved not having a dry scalp and it didn't make my hair frizzy or oily either. This is the only shampoo that controlled my dandruff and i have thick oily hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has really bad dandruff like i did.
Nyasha V.
Nyasha V.
San Francisco, CA

If I could give no stars I would but this product completely dried out my hair and leaves it feeling sticky and brittle it definitely took a few washes of a better shampoo and conditioner to remove the film of this head and shoulders product I have thick curly hair this was not the product I needed for my hair
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
National City, CA

I gave this a try, only because it was in the clearance section at Target & said why not. I'm so glad i did. I have noticed such a huge difference in my hair. This is an amazing product and smells amazing. It fills your shower with an amazing and relaxing aroma. It helps me wind down from a long day. LOVE !!
neika v.
neika v.
Red bluff, Ca

Does this have a cooling sensation?
Felicia F.
Felicia F.

I seen this product at a Walmart..how does it work for y'all?
Mani B.
Mani B.

How does this shampoo work? Is this product helpful on itchy scalp?
Josary G.
Josary G.

Does this product leave your hair feeling sticky or does it make your hair get oily fast?
John S.
John S.

As a man I don't often use comditioner, but when it comes to dandruff should I?

Join Now