BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find myself going back to Head & Shoulders. I have a very sensitive scalp, which leads to Dandruff on several occasions due to other shampoos irritating my scalp. Every time that happens, I go straight back to Head & Shoulders & my scalp is feeling better with little to no dandruff after only a couple of weeks. The only reason I ever switch from Head & Shoulders to other shampoos is for the scent, as Head & Shoulders scent doesn't seem to stick to the hair well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Oakley, CA
Always had this in the house growing up. I like the way it cleans my hair, the smell is also nice and subtle. I noticed regular use leads to quicker hair growth, in my case is a plus. Although if you have some serious dandruff or dry scalp regular use of this product will eventually stop working and you'll go back to having dandruff/flakes. find another product like Tgel and switch it up when dandruff returns.
joyce k.
joyce k.
La Crescenta, CA
I have tried many different brands of shampoo but without fail, halfway through finishing the bottle the shampoo stops "working". Other brands have left my hair feeling oily and heavy after repeated use. I wash my hair everyday, but other brands don't seem to work as well with my hair with back to back use. Head & Shoulders is the only shampoo that leaves my hair feeling clean and light with everyday use.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kutztown, PA
I use this product with my other hair care routine. I have blond hair that is very thick. This product helps to keep any flakes in check. The scent of the product is very pleasing. It is very fresh and not overpowering. I buy this product repeatedly and it is shared by other household members.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
Twice a month I will wash my hair with head and shoulders to get a good deep cleaning. I love the way it makes my hair smell and feel afterwards. I seriously feel like one of the women out of the commercials on tv. My children use it everyday on their hair and for sweaty boys it works great.
Alecia C.
Alecia C.
Kelly, LA
This product keeps my scalp from flaking and prevents itching. I only have to use it a couple times a week. The smell is nice. This is my go to shampoo for any time my scalp gets dry. I get it from a local dollar store, so it's readily available. I would recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
During the winter I find that my scalp gets really dry (not so much-dandruff) and itchy. I try to use this shampoo every couple days to keep the dryness at ease. I love how affordable it is and that the smell is subtle. I will keep buying this product during the winter season.
Julia F.
Julia F.
I was a pretty big fan of this shampoo. It had a nice lather to it as well as color. This product did help a lot with my dandruff. It has a pleasant scent that was not to overpowering. Overall i had a pleasant experience with this product, therefore I will be repurchasing it.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Amarillo, TX
I love this shampoo because.it get all of the dandruff out of my hair.. I have both oily and dry scalp so this helps me a lot and it smells absolutely amazing it is also very affordable and leaves me hair ceiling super super soft!! 10/10 use every day
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Head and Shoulders Dandruff shampoo is tough enough to get rid of the dandruff on your scalp and gentle enough to clean your hair without stripping it of all the natural oils. You can use it every day or just when you notice a few flakes of dandruff.