4 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Infuse your day with the confidence only flake-free hair can bring. Blended with citrus essences, Citrus Breeze Shampoo from Head & Shoulders treats oily hair and scalp with a fresh, vibrant scent, leaving your hair feeling light, smelling great and 100% flake free1 all day long.

Head & Shoulders

For amazing, 100% flake-free1 hair, try our selection of Head & Shoulders products. Each is designed to deliver seven benefits for your hair and scalp, leaving your hair strong2 and looking great. With so many choices, you can find a new favorite every time you buy.

Head & Shoulders for Men

Get manly hair that's 100% flake free1 with the Head & Shoulders lineup for men. Whether you want to lock in your scalp's moisture, fight grease and gunk, restore fullness to thin-looking hair or smell really handsome, you'll find the guy-specific benefits you need for great hair and scalp. It's Head & Shoulders, designed for men.

Shop The Entire Collection

Citrus Breeze
(This Product)
Green AppleClassic CleanOcean LiftDeep Clean
Leaves your scalp and hair 100% flake free:1
Benefit:Treats fine, oily hair and scalp while leaving hair feeling freshCleans with a green apple scentAmerica's #1 dandruff brand3 for all hair typesHelps restore tired, limp hairTackles grease, gunk, and flakes4 in one wash
Available in:Shampoo
Conditioner
Conditioner

1visible flakes; with regular use
2strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
3based on volume sales
4associated with dandruff

• I've been looking for a product that makes my hair smell good and a...1 Answers
  • alguien sabe el precio actual de este shampu?2 Answers
  • Will this product dry my hair out?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jolena M.
Jolena M.
Corry, PA
I love the smell of citrus so this was totally the shampoo for me. I have thick, long and curly hair so I did also have to use a conditioner with it. I do not use the shampoo daily I use it every other day just because it does dry my hair a lot when used daily. the shampoo does leave your hair clean and it does not seem to weigh it down. I have been flake free since I started using it. Overall I am very happy with this shampoo. It lathers well and smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I was sick when I fist started using it and the smell in the shoer helped clear my sinus! It does have a like mintish kinda scent mixed eith the citrus but its amazing! I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. #sponsered
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I do have a dry scalp I was lucky enough to have Head n Shoulders send a sample of this product! I just began using it and for starts it smells great which is a major key. I made sure to use no other products post wash (serums, styling products etc.) to see how well the product works. So far so good I have seen a reduction in dryness and my hair feels clean but still shines. It has only been a couple washes so I will definitely come back and add if I have any major changes!
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this in a #headandshoulders #voxbox. I have had oily hair the last few years. This works really well so far. In just 6 days my dandruff has gotten better and scalp is not itch. I have seen a change in the amount of oil too! I will for sure have to find the conditioner to see the full effect. This stuff smells amazing too, citrus, if you like that scent and have these issues I recommend this shampoo.
Dessire F.
Dessire F.
Omg, I couldn't love more this shampoo more, I used to have problems with dandruff, but after using this for a while it just disappeared. Also I like the sensation that stays with you after you finish washing your hair, it is so fresh, you can feel like if you had ice o something similar in your hair. It is just awesome. It smells really good, and the price is perfect for the quality that you get.
Jerica V.
Jerica V.
Head and Shoulders seems like a thing maybe your cool aunt uses. But I assure you it's perfect for every age! I love the way it has always taken care of my scalp and now with their new line of refreshing scents you will be so ready for spring and fall! Go and treat yourself to comfortable air with an enticing smell that will keep you fresh all day!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN
I've been dying my hair since I was like 13 which has severely dried out and damaged my hair and scalp. sometimes my head itches so bad and thr only thing that helps it thr most is head and shoulders I love all the scents they have this one and thr apple are my favorites. it takes care of my dry scalp in a few washes and smells so good.
Joaquin C.
Joaquin C.
La Feria, TX
The citrus smell of this shampoo is absolutely amazing for me. I use it with every shower and I leave feeling very refreshed, so it's a good product for the relatively low price. I'm not heavily burdened by dandruff but during times of stress I can flake a bit but this shampoo has alleviated that.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love the smell of this product! It made my hair feel silly and smooth! I use it every other day and seems to be helping with the itchy scalp! Very nice packaging and seems to be effective so far! I am going to keep using it to see, so far I am satisfied with the product and would recommend it!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Ashland, OR
I received this product from Influencer and it has truly changed my life!! I've always had dandruff issues and this shampoo has actually relieved my symptoms! Within a week I've noticed that my dandruff is virtually gone and my scalp doesn't itch. Additionally it smells great and lasts hours!!
Christa V.
Christa V.
This shampoo is great if you have dandruff and dry scalp it is a great scent and is long lasting.. im glad they put different scents now you dont mind buying it and it lathers up great and definitely takes care of the problem. I use it often and buy it a lot and recommend it to friends often.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Where do you find this smell at?
nany r.
nany r.
How good is this compared to other dandruff shampoos?
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite hand and shoulders
How does this do with color treated hair?
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
Will this product dry my hair out?