Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Jacke V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Maximum Strength Zinc Formula Without A Prescription 2% Pyrithione Zinc Formula Is Specially Developed To Help Stop Tough Dandruff Clinically Tested Dandruff Protection Advanced Formula Helps Prevent Dandruff Related Scalp Problems Including Itching, Flaking, Irritation And Redness Gentle And Ph Balanced For Everyday Use Leaves Hair Manageable Head &Amp; Shoulders Extra Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Men Is Clinically Tested To Leave Your Hair Manageable And Up To 100% Flake Free*.&Nbsp; The 2% Pyrithione Zinc Formula Is The Maximum Strength Zinc Formula You Can Get Without A Prescription.&Nbsp; This Advanced Formula Helps Prevent Dandruff Related Scalp Problems Including Itching, Flaking, Irritation And Redness.&Nbsp; 7 Benefits.&Nbsp; Every Bottle. *Visible Flakes With Regular Use see more...

Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo
  • "I find that it works great and I have already recommended this product to my sister and my parents!" in 1 review
  • "Although I get lots of compliments on how good my hair smells, I find it didnt do too much for my dandruff " in 1 review
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
I had a sever case of dry scalp and reg shampoo was not doing it so I purchased this it worked but not for long it dried my scalp out and caused it to flake more
Sue S.
Omg this has been a godsend for me. I've been having some issue with certain shampoos lately. They have been making my scalp itch like crazy. Either it's the ingredients or it's because I'm washing my hair every 3 days. The oil builds up and blocks my pores. I don't know. I finally broke down and purchased this embarrassingly trying to hide it. The first time I used it, nothing. I still had issues. By the second time, I noticed a tremendous improvement in my scalp. I was so happy. This stuff works! Now, I have to decide if I want to use nice shampoo or have a itchy scalp again because I like how my hair turns out with my better shampoos. #hairstruggles.
Alma C.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have used this product for the longest time. As long as you use it consistently then you should be fine. I used to use it until the dandruff went away then I would stop using it, so then the dandruff would come back and I had to catch up with it. It was a viscous cycle. I finally realized I needed to keep using the Head and Shoulders even after the dandruff was gone. Doing this has been a life saver, I dont have flakes or any dandruff "mountains" on my scalp like before. This is definitely a staple for me.
Kim B.
Wichita, KS
It controls my dandruff and dry flaky scalp the best. The only problem I have is that my hair is super frizzy. I have to use a flat iron even if I blow dry it. That is a problem that I'm okay with because it keeps huge flakes from showing on my scalp. It is embarrassing how bad my flakes are. I've tried lots of conditioners, but they make my scalp super greasy. I choose to stay with just the Head and Shoulders even with the frizzy hair.
Tiffany A.
I love this stuff. I love the minty feeling I get when I massage it in, I love the clean feeling I get afterwards, and I love the volume I get after using it! I just this at minimum 2 times a week to clean out all of that styling product buildup and I don't think I could go without it.
Hannah B.
Pima, AZ
This product noticeably decreases dandruff after one use. It's not as harsh or strongly scented as other dandruff Shampoos. I had a minimal amount of dandruff so I don't know how it would work on people with a lot of dandruff, but it worked for me. I am satisfied with this :)
McKenzie R.
Kaysville, UT
This stuff is good and always smells good. Is more expensive but it is great when my hair needs a change. It always helps and always leaves my hair smelling good. I love the scent it makes my hair smell like. Such a great product when I need it. Will always buy it.
Leah J.
Grand Blanc , MI
I don't have dandruff, but a member in my family does so I used this when I ran out of my normal shampoo. It was a nice shampoo, but it made my hair feel very dry after. I have long hair and so it was difficult to brush my hair after even when I used conditioner. I would use again if I had to.
Sara T.
Burleson, TX
We use the Eucalyptus smelling one. It smells AMAZING! The shampoo and conditioner combination works perfectly to clean and moisturize my hair. I have normal hair so this product gets it clean and keeps the dandruff away! Highly recommend!
Cometrius N.
I used this all the time when I have itching scalp. It works very good for many hair types and it smells good. I love the feeling that my scalp has after using it and I love the way my hair feels after using it.
christina t.