Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Jacke V.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Maximum Strength Zinc Formula Without A Prescription 2% Pyrithione Zinc Formula Is Specially Developed To Help Stop Tough Dandruff Clinically Tested Dandruff Protection Advanced Formula Helps Prevent Dandruff Related Scalp Problems Including Itching, Flaking, Irritation And Redness Gentle And Ph Balanced For Everyday Use Leaves Hair Manageable Head &Amp; Shoulders Extra Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Men Is Clinically Tested To Leave Your Hair Manageable And Up To 100% Flake Free*.&Nbsp; The 2% Pyrithione Zinc Formula Is The Maximum Strength Zinc Formula You Can Get Without A Prescription.&Nbsp; This Advanced Formula Helps Prevent Dandruff Related Scalp Problems Including Itching, Flaking, Irritation And Redness.&Nbsp; 7 Benefits.&Nbsp; Every Bottle. *Visible Flakes With Regular Use see more...

Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo
  • "I find that it works great and I have already recommended this product to my sister and my parents!" in 1 review
  • "Although I get lots of compliments on how good my hair smells, I find it didnt do too much for my dandruff " in 1 review
Joseph H.
Joseph H.
Kissimmee, FL
When I am out and about town, I need to look good. Using Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo a couple of times a week lets me be confident that I am not going to have dandruff frosting on my shoulders. It has a great scent, works into a good lather, and leaves your hair feeling clean after a shower. Its also affordably priced too!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Mesa, AZ
Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo has worked wonders for my scalp! I do not have dandruff, but I do have a pretty dry scalp and a lot of build up from hair products. It lathers so well and really digs deep into your scalp to get rid of any build up. It is a tad pricey, but I definitely think that it is worth the money.
I always keep a bottle of Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo in my bathroom, for those times that I wake up with dandruff. It's the best dandruff shampoo i've ever used. It takes care of it within a couple days then i'm back to normal. I hate the smell, but it's so worth it.
claire s.
claire s.
Humansville, MO
O' ales the woes of thick hair , dandruff ! so when having dandruff use dandruff shampoo. I only wash my hair every other day , dandruff shampoo tends to strip hair of oil, my second day hair look better. I can't say I am satisfied or disappointed I am in that midel grownd.
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.
This leaves my head dandruff free. I have used other products trying to help control my dandruff with no good results. I use the one with Almond oil in it to add some moister to my hair. I buy this at WalMart. Really great product. Definitely prefer over others.
Carissa R.
Carissa R.
Riverside, CA
I love this shampoo because I feel it really helps my dandruff. I have a few small complaints about it and it would be that I don't really find the small that appealing all the time and I sometimes feel like it leaves my hair a bit dry. But it definitely works.
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
New Castle, DE
This stuff works wonders! Makes my hair feel so clean and definetely gets rid of the dryness on my scalp. I'm even able to use it on my face when it's extra dry and it helps clear up my skin. I prefer to use this over other shampoos the whole year.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Maple Shade , NJ
This shampoo gets the job done. I use to have a dry scalp and looked everywhere for a dandruff shampoo, head and shoulders is the best brand for a dry scalp. I am very satisfied with the outcome every time I use it my hair feels and looks great :)
Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Este shampoo es mas recommendado para hombres, mujeres no utilicen este de men porque daña nuestro cabello, a mi me lo dejo patetico reseco, siempre recomiendo el head shoulders menta para cabello teñido y otros pero este de men no por favor chicas
Shnella B.
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this when my hair gets dry I use this and it takes my flakes away! My hair color is dyed black doesn't strip and it's curly leaves my hair super soft and it definitely works I'm satisfied
christina t.