BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Curling, flat-ironing and too much heatyou put your hair and scalp through a lot. But with Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Dandruff Conditioner, you can help repair damaged hair's smoothness with every rinse and lock in dandruff-fighting power. So you get soft, beautiful hair with a style you love. Also try Damage Rescue Shampoo and 2 Minute Repair Scalp & Hair Treatment. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, If youre still seeing flakes with your current product, try dandruff treatments from the brand dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders (2). Head and Shoulders products have been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted (5) dandruff brand in the world., , A great dandruff shampoo and dandruff conditioner should do more than fight flakes. , Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every product with essential hair care elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. Thats why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff brand in the world (5)., , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version thats right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., , (1)strength against breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo, (2) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists., (3) visible flakes, with regular use of shampoo and conditioner, (4) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. , (5) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Gretchen B.
Petal
Smells great and is a thick, rich conditioner that sticks to every strand of hair. Rinses clean and leaves hair and scalp feeling fresh and moisturized. Great pairing with matching shampoo. you would not know this is an anti-dandruff conditioner if you you weren't told.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I loooove head and shoulders. A lot of people will say it’s expensive but it really helps with dry scalp. This one smells great and makes my hair super soft and silky. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean!!
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
I received this item for free in the #breezyvoxbox. All of my opinions are my own.

I used this product & did not find it to be repairative or help with my dandruff. The matching shampoo stripped and dried my hair out. This conditioner did not help replenish the hydration it needed.
I would not purchase this item
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
I have extremely thin hair so I usually only shampoo my scalp and condition my ends so it doesn't look greasy. This shampoo and conditioner allows me to shampoo and condition my whole head and hair. I usually don't like the smell of head and shoulders but this smells like a tropical beach.
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
If you didn't know it before, know it now - head and shoulders is amazing! I have eczema/mild psoriasis on my scalp and I make sure I always use this when I'm doing treatments to control it or just for maintenance. As far as scents go, this is definitely in top 3!
Lara R.
Littleton, CO
I don't even know where to begin...I'm almost 50 and my hair has been thru sooo much as a woman with coloring and styling all the time and its become thin and dry brittle...so as many women I drudge thru the hair care isle looking for any kind of help...never found anything and as money has been an issue my husband one day came home with this bottle of Head and Shoulders conditioner for dry scalp care with pyrithione zinc and Almond oil and all I can say is that its amazing. my husband has long curly hair and the curls are amazing...go try it, you won't regret it
Sheyenne S.
Rio Rancho, NM
The scent is good hair feels soft but didn't really do anything for dry scalp, my scalp just stayed irritated. I enjoyed the way my hair felt after using it but that's about all, I don't know that I would repurchase it.
Elizabeth V.
Williamstown , NJ
I have to use this in the winter because my scalp gets so dry. I live in New Jersey and the winters are brutal. I also do not wash my hair everyday(more like 1x a week) either way this always keeps the moisture in my hair and keeps it shiny and smooth. If I use this before winter starts I don't have any flakes all winter!
Courtney S.
Holland, MI
I have tried a lot of different damage control shampoos and dandruff control and head and shoulders is by far the best! I always see myself going back to it! It takes about two uses to work fully but absolutely worth it! I try to wait for a good sale or coupon then stock up! I absolutely recommend 100%
Alica V.
Santa Barbara, CA
I've been looking for a new dandruff shampoo and was curious about this one. How do you like it? Is it very harsh on your hair/scalp?
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Has anyone used this and the matching shampoo? And have you noticed a difference with the condition of your hair?
Jackie H.
How well does this work for oily hair? Some shampoos tend to make it worse.