BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Curling, flat-ironing and too much heat can harm your hair, but with Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Dandruff Shampoo , you can help repair damaged hair with every wash, leaving you with up to 10 times stronger (1) hair. So you get beautiful, flake-free (3) hair with a style you love. Try with Damage Rescue Conditioner and the new 2 Minute Repair Scalp & Hair Treatment. Why choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (6). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted (4) dandruff shampoo in the world (5). A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (5). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments. (1) strength against breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo(2) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(3) visible flakes, with regular use of shampoo and conditioner(4) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (5) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(6) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc 6strength against breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo .

• I always have really bad dandruff in the fall and winter so I am ...5 Answers
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
This shampoo will forever and always be my holy grail. I love not only how it repairs my hair but how good it makes my scalp feel after just one use. Living in South Texas my hair always gets oily after one or two days of not washing it and this shampoo helps to literally get all the oils and dirt off leaving feeling incredibly clean. Before I used head and shoulders I always suffered with my scalp itching constantly after a couple of hours but this really does help fight the itch and dandruff.
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
Tried this today on my itchy and super irritated scalp and it relieved all the itching and irritation. My scalp feels great. It has the normal head and shoulders smell to it but nothing major. It lathers very well and my hair felt very clean. I really like it. After 12 days my scalp is still itch free which is amazing. This has becoming a must have in my life now. 🙌
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
I have extremely thin hair so I usually only shampoo my scalp and condition my ends so it doesn't look greasy. This shampoo and conditioner allows me to shampoo and condition my whole head and hair. I usually don't like the smell of head and shoulders but this smells like a tropical beach.
Maria R.
I prefer this type of head and shoulders other than the others because it helps with my dry hair. It keeps my scalp from peeling and it doesn't make my ends dry and breaking. I enjoy the smell and the texture as well.
Kassidi N.
Head and shoulders products have always worked well for my dry scalp. I use these products every other day and a moisturizing shampoo other says to treat my damaged hair, but this damage control shampoo does both jobs. Awesome product
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Smells great and works wonderfully. I have curly hair and have to use a lot of product so I sometimes get build up. It lathers wonderfully and targets trouble spots. I keep on coming back and have purchased it many times
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
I do have dandruff and I use the head & shoulders shampoo for dandruff as well and it really does work! It has a great scent and it lathers your hair beautiful! Really do recommend it if you have dandruff!
Allison L.
I got this for free to try from Influenster and I ended up loving it! It has a thick texture which works great for my thick, long, wavy hair. It makes my hair so smooth and reduces frizz. I love it! The smell is great!
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
Ive recently started to get dandruff and no matter what shampoo i use i still have it. Some shampoos make it worse but the second i use head and shoulders it goes away immediately.
Danielle H.
Hazard, KY
You honestly cannot go wrong with head and shoulders. I use a lot of dry shampoo and at least once a week I'll use this shampoo and find that it really removes the residue and buildup
I always have really bad dandruff in the fall and winter so I am looking for a good dandruff shampoo. However, most dandruff shampoos dry out my hair. Has anyone tried this product and know if it dries out thick hair?