BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Curling, flat-ironing and too much heat can harm your hair, but with Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Dandruff Shampoo , you can help repair damaged hair with every wash, leaving you with up to 10 times stronger (1) hair. So you get beautiful, flake-free (3) hair with a style you love. Try with Damage Rescue Conditioner and the new 2 Minute Repair Scalp & Hair Treatment. Why choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (6). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted (4) dandruff shampoo in the world (5). A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (5). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments. (1) strength against breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo(2) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(3) visible flakes, with regular use of shampoo and conditioner(4) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (5) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(6) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc 6strength against breakage vs. non-conditioning shampoo .

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• I always have really bad dandruff in the fall and winter ...5 Answers
Gretchen B.
Petal
Smells super, lathers up rich and thick, cleanses hair and scalp without over-drying either. Paired with matching conditioner it is a very effective treatment and if you didn't know it was anti-dandruff, you wouldn't. Highly recommend and reasonably $
Maria R.
I prefer this type of head and shoulders other than the others because it helps with my dry hair. It keeps my scalp from peeling and it doesn't make my ends dry and breaking. I enjoy the smell and the texture as well.
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
I have extremely thin hair so I usually only shampoo my scalp and condition my ends so it doesn't look greasy. This shampoo and conditioner allows me to shampoo and condition my whole head and hair. I usually don't like the smell of head and shoulders but this smells like a tropical beach.
Allison L.
I got this for free to try from Influenster and I ended up loving it! It has a thick texture which works great for my thick, long, wavy hair. It makes my hair so smooth and reduces frizz. I love it! The smell is great!
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
I do have dandruff and I use the head & shoulders shampoo for dandruff as well and it really does work! It has a great scent and it lathers your hair beautiful! Really do recommend it if you have dandruff!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
This shampoo will forever and always be my holy grail. I love not only how it repairs my hair but how good it makes my scalp feel after just one use. Living in South Texas my hair always gets oily after one or two days of not washing it and this shampoo helps to literally get all the oils and dirt off leaving feeling incredibly clean. Before I used head and shoulders I always suffered with my scalp itching constantly after a couple of hours but this really does help fight the itch and dandruff.
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
i use this product solely in the winter time. it has become a regular routine product of mine. Every November December i develop dandruff and this take it right away after one wash when paired with a conditioner. I use it once a week to maintain my healthy scalp. the price is a little on the expensive side but totally worth it the product goes a long way. my favorite feature is the tiny that it brings- you know its working its great!!
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
Tried this today on my itchy and super irritated scalp and it relieved all the itching and irritation. My scalp feels great. It has the normal head and shoulders smell to it but nothing major. It lathers very well and my hair felt very clean. I really like it. After 12 days my scalp is still itch free which is amazing. This has becoming a must have in my life now. 🙌
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I get this shampoo because honestly it is the only kind i can use that does leave me itching like crazy! It works really good, and smells super nice, My husband tells me every time i wash my hair that it smells great, thank god they got other scents now! I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive scalp!
Ashleigh B.
Alexandria, VA
I use this shampoo once every third or fourth wash to keep my scalp in good condition and to remove any product build up that may have occurred. I love the scent of this shampoo, in fact all Head & Shoulders shampoos have a great, long lasting scent. This shampoo will always be a part of my hair care routine.
I always have really bad dandruff in the fall and winter so I am looking for a good dandruff shampoo. However, most dandruff shampoos dry out my hair. Has anyone tried this product and know if it dries out thick hair?