Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue 2 Minute Repair Scalp & Hair Treatment, 7.6 fl oz

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Who knew that there was such a quick way to get healthy-looking, beautiful hair? In just 2 minutes, new Head Shoulders Damage Rescue Scalp Hair Treatment works to deeply nourish and condition your hair, while helping to visibly repair your hair s surface damage. Deeply nourishes and conditions hair in just 2 minutes. Leaves hair with a beautiful fragrance. Helps prevent breakage and future damage. Formulated with pyrithione zinc to lock in dandruff-fighting power. see more...

• Should I add this to my routine? I use the shampoo & conditio...1 Answers
  • Ainda não usei ele 1 Answers
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Good day to use of Anna Goofy use a Danielle put a great thing to do it if you don't you don't know how because if you continue to feed out don't want to know why because it's a great
DONNA V.
As many people with naturally curly hair, I have a dry scalp and often my hair feels a bit like straw. I bought Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Scalp & Hair Treatment on a whim and it has changed my life. My hair is soft, shiny and curlier than it has ever been. My scalp stopped being dry and flaky overnight. This product is truly a miracle; my only complaint is that I have a hard time finding it at my local stores!..................
Rebecca B.
I bleache my hair a lot and I love this product as it gives it that thickness and you can hardly notice any damage
Ainda não usei ele
Tasha H.
Washington, DC
Should I add this to my routine? I use the shampoo & conditioner and still have severe dandruffs that will not go away.