BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #63 in Scalp Treatments

In just 2 minutes, Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue 2 Minute Repair Scalp & Hair Treatment works to deeply nourish and condition your hair, while helping to visibly repair your hair's surface damage.

Pyrithione Zinc 1%...Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Should I add this to my routine? I use the shampoo & ...1 Answers
  • Ainda não usei ele 1 Answers
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love how it cleanses the scalp a keeps it drandruff free. I’m not a particular fan of the head & shoulders brand but I have come across a few of their products that have worked well for me... i would recommend
Maggie K.
Denton, TX
I use this when my scalp gets too dry because I do get dandruff and it helps so much at keeping the dandruff away I use once a month or more if I feel like I need it!
Yoselÿn L.
Louisville
This is my favorite, I fell so In love with this product the second time I tried it because it got rid of my dandruff and left my hair shiny and hydrated. I would recommend to wash your hair with cold water instead of hot water , hot water is what make you get dandruff for some reason .
Laura M.
Kissimmee, FL
The mask is not greasy and yields well. After drying my hair I felt that it was light, soft and with a little less frizz. Sometimes I'm afraid that the masks weigh on my hair, which is oily and mega thin, but I did not feel it with the use of it.
April A.
I’ve been a die hard head and shoulders fan since I can remember. It’s affordable and it gets the job done. I don’t know what it is but it has never let me down. I’ve been more than satisfied with this product
Kicci R.
It helps me with my drying scalp honestly right after shower once my hair dried my scalp tends to dry & gives me flakes but definitely this product is worth a shot.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Good day to use of Anna Goofy use a Danielle put a great thing to do it if you don't you don't know how because if you continue to feed out don't want to know why because it's a great
DONNA V.
As many people with naturally curly hair, I have a dry scalp and often my hair feels a bit like straw. I bought Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Scalp & Hair Treatment on a whim and it has changed my life. My hair is soft, shiny and curlier than it has ever been. My scalp stopped being dry and flaky overnight. This product is truly a miracle; my only complaint is that I have a hard time finding it at my local stores!..................
i l.
Hempstead, NY
This product really works leaves hair looking and feeling healthy and shiny plus it smells amazing
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
3 weeks and my hair was happily repaired this is absolutely the best treatment ive ever had
Tasha H.
Washington, DC
Should I add this to my routine? I use the shampoo & conditioner and still have severe dandruffs that will not go away.
Ainda não usei ele