Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner

Curling, flat-ironing and too much heat can harm your hair, but with Head & Shoulders 2in1 Damage Rescue Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner, you can help repair damaged hair with every wash, leaving you with up to 10 times stronger hair. So you get beautiful, 100% flake-free hair with a style you love. Try with Damage Rescue Conditioner and the 2 Minute Repair Scalp & Hair Treatment.

Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4.

Will this shampoo cause my hair to fall off?
Hey! Has anyone else used this and had good success with it? I have dry and itchy scalp in the summer and it’s about to drive me bonkers.
Does this product real helps to grow your hair?Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner!
Product Highlights
“A fantastic 2-in-1 product...it cleans my hair well, moisturizes and gets rid of my dry scalp, while helping to protect my hair from damage.” in reviews
“it smells great and once my scalp starts to gets dry I use head and shoulders and it recovers so fast to non dry in a couple days I love it and it leaves my hair smelling amazing” in reviews
“My friend introduced it to me since we both have damaged hair due to constantly dying our hair, so this product was perfect for me!” in reviews
“I have a really dry itchy scalp and this is the stuff I use and recommend everyone with the problem to use to this to fix the problem.” in reviews
“This stuff works great my daughter gets really bad dandruff and this is the only thing that seems to help it and at the same time make her hair feel nice ” in reviews
Greenville
“A fantastic 2-in-1 product...it cleans my hair well, moisturizes and gets rid of my dry scalp, while helping to protect my hair from damage.” in reviews“it smells great and once my scalp starts to gets dry I use head and shoulders and it recovers so fast to non dry in a couple days I love it and it leaves my hair smelling amazing”
Pelham, AL
I am not a fan of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner products. I like the idea of them because they save time, but typically they are not conducive for my fine, volume-less hair. I find them to weigh my hair down as well as making it appear oily. This product made my hair feel very heavy. I really wanted to like this product, I just didn’t. Sorry Head & Shoulders.
The smell is good. The product lathers up nicely like a shampoo but honestly doesn’t do well as a conditioner. I really don’t feel like it does much as a conditioner at all. I only used this on vacation when because this is my husbands favorite but for someone with long damaged hair from coloring, not the greatest.
Magnolia, TX
My hair has been damage because of continuously dying it and using heat products and I also suffer of dandruff (horrible combo) but grad&shoulders is like that old friend that’s is always there to help you, use it less than 3 times and bye bye dandruff, plus it has a nice scent and lives the hair shinny.
Panama City Beach
I’m sorry, no female is going to leave a good review on a 2 and 1. Not unless they just have perfect hair, touched by God himself and they never have any issues. I’m not one of those lucky ladies though, and this left more knots than I could untangle even if I spent the entire quarantine working them.
I love the smell of it like how it does help repair damage .. Scent last a little longer than others . leaves hair nice and clean no extra residents left over on the scull like other brands . I would recommend it to others.. Yes I would buy it again it's something food to have around for when u need it
Before I started using vivid colors on my hair this was my go to. A timeless original and trusted brand that actually works at a really good price. My daughter currently uses this for her winter scalp which is normally dry flaky and damaged and so far she loves it
Greensburg, PA
This really helps me when I have a lot of build up in my hair or if the seasons change, my scalp always seems to get super dry during that time. It just helps control the dandruff and flakes. It is very gentle on your scalp and doesn’t make it any worse. Recommend!
It is not animal cruelty free!!! That is sooo important to me . But I actually used it in the past. i had a damaged and dandruff.  It actually cleaned my dandruff. It is affordable. I usually get it from costco but NOW i prefer shampoos that are literally cruelty free.
Columbus, OH
Any head and shoulders 2 in 1 product works wonderful for dry/itchy/flaky scalp. If you're looking for actual results and quick, make the switch to head and shoulders. It's well worth the price! You'll be wishing you'd switched your shampoo & conditioner sooner!

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bay City, MI
il y a un an
Jessica K. • il y a 22 jours
Definitely not from my experience as well as my husband's. We don't suffer from hair loss but I did have postpartum hair for a bit. This shampoo quite honestly does nothing for me except clean my scalp but there are better products that can help with regrowth.
il y a 3 ans
Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Does this work for any off you? Does it leave your hair feeling dry and flakey? Would you recommend?
Ramesha Y. • il y a 3 ans
For me it worked but remember you need to hydrate your body with water and lots of fluids. I found it helped me more to drink lots of fluids while using the shampoo. Because the water gets absorbed into the body and scalp therefore it no longer dried