Head & Shoulders Complete Scalp Care 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Chrystal A.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #72 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Head & Shoulders Complete Scalp Care 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner is an anti-dandruff formula with almond oil that starts to work on contact and infuses your scalp and hair with nourishing moisture. This improved formula is dual-action, so it can moisturize your hair and calm an itchy, flaky scalp with just one bottle. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes; 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1); 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders.

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is it color safe or help with split ends?2 Answers
  • How well does the conditioner work? I know sometime having it 2 i...1 Answers
  • How does this product leave your hair feeling? I need a good dand...3 Answers
Julie T.
Buena Park, CA
my boyfriend and i have really dry scalp so this shampoo works perfect for us! we save money buying only one shampoo instead of two different ones, and unlike other shampoos, it helps your scalp and your hair. it also smells amazing, would buy again and again.
Elena F.
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos of all time it just makes my hair and scalp feels so good and natural and healthy make sure I don't have dandruff and that I'm getting the hydration I need on my scalp is feeling a little bit dry I pick up this giant bottle at Costco
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
This shampoo works really well not only for people who have dandruff but for people who need a good clarifying shampoo. I use this shampoo 1x a week to help clear up all of my conditioner and product build up. It leave my hair feeling amazing afterwards.
Bella _.
Nashville, TN
Personally I have really bad dry scalp on certain parts of my head and I didn’t think anything could really work for me but this shampoo helps so much. It took my scalp a few days to get used to it but other than that I love it!
Mary Jane B.
I love this product sooo much, especially when my scalp needs a serious deep cleaning, this is my go to! I use it twice a week or whenever my hair has taken a lot of dry shampoo and hairspray. This stuff gets all of that gunk out!! I always feel super duper clean after using this and it doesn’t dry my hair out. Also, it smells pretty darn good!
My tip though is to make sure you still moisturize after using this instead of using it as a “2 for 1 shampoo and conditioner”, otherwise it could leave your strands feeling really dehydrated.
Oh and FYI.. If you have body acne use this as a body wash. It has ingredients to fight all that nasty bacteria!
Cait C.
Troy, MI
I used to use this ALLLLLLLL the time, but had recently gotten away from it. I tried to go back to using it again for better scalp health, and it made my hair so dull! There was absolutely not shine or bounce to it anymore :( Super dissapointed in whatever recipe change happened.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Head and shoulders products really smell good just don't get the soap in your eyes because it will burn the heck out of it I feel like it does work for the itch on your head so I would repurchase this material again this brand has been around for many many years so I say it does work.
Clarice F.
Doesn't usually work. For such a sought out brand for dandruff, they don't really get rid of them. The sort of minty feeling does provide a refreshing feeling, and the softness of your hair afterwards is great. But that's about it
Eliana H.
Fresno, CA
I love this shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and silky. it does act on its claim on helping reduce and remove dandruff. It has conditioner mixed in with the shampoo so it kills Two birds with one stone. It is an all around great shampoo. It is very inexpensive and I have repurchased it like 10 times.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I actually was not crazy about the way this made my hair feel. It felt dry at the ends and I felt like there was residue at my roots. Even after thoroughly rinsing. Luckily I don't really need this product I just bought it cuz it was on sale
Brenna R.
How effective would y'all say this is? My man has been having dandruff issues lately, and it would be really helpful if i knew before buying. Thanks in advance!!
Victoria M.
Cumberland, MD
Does this really work in not leaving dandruff? And would I still be better off to use a conditioner after this?
Allison H.
San Clemente, CA
How does this product leave your hair feeling? I need a good dandruff shampoo, but I don't want to sacrifice the softness of my hair.
Savannah F.
Indio, CA
Is it color safe or help with split ends?
Esther A.
é realmente bom e barato??