Head & Shoulders Co-Wash Moisture Care with Vitamin E–rich Almond Oil and Coconut Essence

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Co-Wash is fomulated for textured hair, and works with your hair regimen to deeply moisturize scalp and hair. Formulated with vitamin E–rich almond oil and coconut essence, it provides 7 benefits: Fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp**, relieves irritation**, reduces redness**, great scent, controls flaky scalp** and leaves hair looking beautiful.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 0.5% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33, Blue 1.

Aaliyah S.
Lake City, FL
Great product for natural hair! It helps keep down flakes in my scalp from dryness and it also does a good job at cleansing but leaving moisture in my hair. Since it’s a cowash its purpose is to only do a slight cleaning with the main focus being moisturizing.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
When I used this product along with the shampoo/conditioner for some reason the shampoo was fine but when I used the cowash my face was on fire. Almost like an allergic reaction or I used a bad batch. My face felt hot and I was very uncomfortable and it took a while for the sensation to subside. I was not happy at all. I'm too scared to wash my hair with this again. One experience was enough.
Javon V.
Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash performs well overall. It smells really good and leaves your hair with a nice coconut tropical fragrance. The consistency of the co-wash was good as well. Very thick and rich and provided good slip when combing my hair out with the product in. So it works really well to de-tangle and although the product was thick it came out of the bottle easily.
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
helps so much with dry scalp in the winter, i have struggled in the past trying to find a good conditioner to lesson the burning and itching from my dry scalp. this is the only shampoo that gives immediate and lasting relief, i use this once a day in the morning and my head feels great all day!!!
Kay K.
I think the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash is a good product for people who have dandruff. I repeat: I think the Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Dandruff Co-Wash is a good product FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DANDRUFF.

Let me explain... many people with access to Head & Shoulders' advertising grew up thinking dry flaky scalp = dandruff. Well, this isn't necessarily the case. Dandruff is a medical condition as a result of a fungal infection on the scalp. Why is this important? Because if you don't have actual dandruff, you shouldn't use products for it. I don't have dandruff but agreed to test this product out as part of a brand campaign (aka I got a sample for free). And despite the fact that it did leave my hair moisturized and feeling soft, I wouldn't use this again. Products like this are too strong for my scalp. They aren't made with my actual hair in mind and that's fine. What's not fine is how the company advertises itself which is why I took off a star. I also didn't like the generic perfume scent.

If you think you have dandruff, go to the dermatologist before using products like this. Because if you only have dry scalp, all you have to do is moisturize more often - not medicate. Good luck!
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this product it really helped with my dandruff and is very moisturizing. Since I have locs, it is very important to find a products that will leave my hair soft but clean without over drying it and this product does that. So in love❤❤
Blanca A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Unfortunately, head and shoulders actually has dried out my scalp, creating dandruff instead of preventing it. The conditioner doesn't leave hair soft after using so after showering I still have to use a separate leave in conditioner.
Anna H.
This product is great for getting rid of dandruff. It smells good and it lasts for a long time. It works best with dry scalp. It is amazing and I use this every single day! I would reccomend this to anybody who has dry scalp
Rebecca M.
I love this product! I wasn't sure what a co-wash was (still don't) but it was a great find! The fact that it was for "textured" hair was an indication that it was meant for coarser hair and I needed that. I loved the fact that it was a dandruff reliever and yet it left no lingering medical smell afterwards the scent is actually very pleasant! This along with the shampoo conditioner combo is a soothing addition to my daily routine.
Mallory B.
This is my new best friend. All I have to do is massage this in and within seconds my curls are relaxed, nourished and mostly detangled. This is the best co-wash I've ever used. I use it as a co-wash, detangler, conditioner and a leave in. Simply put....this stuff is the bomb.com.
Robin N.
Sioux City, IA
Is this product meant for everyday use or for only when I have an itchy scalp? Also, I'm having a hard time finding in stores. Any suggestions as to where to purchase it?
Angela E.
Fort Mitchell, AL
What effect does this co-wash have 100% natural African american hair? Does it have any slip?
Pao J.
This is a good product?
Heilys P.
barranquilla
Where can i find it?
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Where can I find this in stores?

Walmart