BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

- Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo fights the toughest flakes- Helps prevent flaking, itching, scaling, irritation, and redness associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis- World’s #1 Shampoo Brand- Gentle on hair and pH balanced for daily use - even on color or chemically treated hair.

Active Ingredient Selenium Sulfide 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 4.

• Is there a strong scent? And after how many uses do you think can...1 Answers
  • My scalp has bee driving me crazy lately and the flakes are embar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where i can find this product urges me?1 Answers
Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo
  • "Head & shoulder is a good brand it's the best for eliminate dry scalp , works at first use and leaves shine and beautiful hair,remove flakes, calm itching and has a great scent. " in 2 reviews
  • "It works well for the dry flakes & all but the most severe of itch." in 1 review
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend would get dry, flaky skin on his scalp, nose, eyebrows and ears. Once we determined that it was most likely Seborrheic Dermatitis and he matched every single symptom, we purchased this shampoo. I kid you not, within one use, he’s scalp cleared up and he now uses only this shampoo. He has not had an issue since using this product. We will continue to purchase this in the future!
Torri F.
Dysart
This stuff works magic for people who have eczema!! I could not control my dandruff and itchy head at all until I tried this. I’m so thankful for it because it truly works. I don’t have to use it all the time anymore but once I feel my head getting dry, I use it and it heals instantly.
Destiny S.
This shampoo is a life saver for me. I personally have really bad dandruff. I use this shampoo and it really helps reduce dandruff flakes. It also helps reduce the itching on my scalp. I would most definitely recommend this to everyone with dandruff or dry/itchy scalp
Maya M.
Delaware, OH
Not the best ever, but my favorite was from another brand and got discontinued a few years ago. This is the ‘best’ I’ve found. Doesn’t take the color out of my hair either, so that’s a big bonus. Wish it wasn’t so orange though.
ai B.
San Antonio, TX
this shampoo saved me and my dandruff it was gone within a week and i had used the regular head and shoulders and it never worked. this one makes my hair shiny and soft without even a conditioner. this shampoo is my favorite
Haley C.
Oakwood , GA
This product is a holy grail for me! My hair used to be super oily and this was the only shampoo/conditioner that I could use and it balance out my oiliness! And now I feel like this product has restored my hair! I only use it every once and a while now!
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
I struggle with dandruff due to eczema so this is my go to when it’s really dry in winter time. I use just on my scalp every other time I wash my hair. My hair is colored so I don’t really lather it all throughout my hair because of the terrible scent.
Anayeli V.
Mt Vernon, TX
Best drugstore anti dandruff shampoo ! I’ve been suffering from dandruff for over 4 Months. I was recommended this so I tried it out and literally took 3 washes to notice a difference !!!
Leah B.
I have dry and itchy scalp that gets worse with the weather change. This shampoo works really well. Initially I use it twice a week but now I do it once a week as maintenance
Ale V.
San Antonio, TX
This saves my life and scalp. My scalp is so dry and this helps me out a lot. It cleans my scalp in just a couple washes. It smells nice too. I always have it in my shower.
Angela K.
Does this leave a smell that lingers in your hair?
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What does it do?
Stephanie A.
Does this really work for seborrheic dermatitis? I've tried almost everything and nothing seems to work long term.
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
I am having some dry flake issues with scalp because of the recent cold tempertures. Does this clinical strength actually work any better than the other varieties of Head and Shoulders?
Cassidy S.
Shelby, OH
My boyfriend gets terrible dandruff in the fall and winter months. He's been using tea tree products but they aren't helping very much. Will this help at all?