BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & shoulders clinical strength dandruff shampoo 14.2 oz. see more...

• Is there a strong scent? And after how many uses do you think can...1 Answers
  • My scalp has bee driving me crazy lately and the flakes are embar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where i can find this product urges me?1 Answers
Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo
  • "Head & shoulder is a good brand it's the best for eliminate dry scalp , works at first use and leaves shine and beautiful hair,remove flakes, calm itching and has a great scent. " in 2 reviews
  • "It works well for the dry flakes & all but the most severe of itch." in 1 review
Dinah P.
I have always had an issue with dandruff more so lately than usual. I just got this Clinical Strength bottle and I feel the difference from this and the original. It was very soothing and I noticed a difference right away. I love it and will continue to use it. I have always had an issue with dandruff more so lately than usual. I just got this Clinical Strength bottle and I feel the difference from this and the original. It was very soothing and I noticed a difference right away. I love it and will continue to use it. I have always had an issue with dandruff more so lately than usual. I just got this Clinical Strength bottle and I feel the difference from this and the original. It was very soothing and I noticed a difference right away. I love it and will continue to use it. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I got free Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz from influencer for review.Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz I love it because it leaves my boys hair feeling soft and healthy shine manageable. I love the it makes my boys hair look healthier! It has helped with the flaky scalp. And it smells great too.Gets rid of that ichy scalp and dandruff,finally something the really works.The boys love that it works within second because the dandruff make their hair really itchy and they hate that white stuff on their hair that thanks to this product they get reflief and great results dandruff free icth free.Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo, 14.2 fl oz is like buying a very expensive doctor prescribe shampoo, but this one is affordable,smell great and provides effective results and relief
Kimberly E.
Recently, I've really experienced difficulty with dandruff. I've used drugstore dandruff products, but none of them really got fully rid of my issue. I must admit, experiencing dandruff is very humiliating, especially when you have dark brown hair like me. After using this new Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength one single time, I noticed an immense difference. I love the effectiveness and the scent too. The scent is great for both genders, and has a very fresh and clean scent. I really love that the product is orange in color too. I imagine I'll be repurchasing this shampoo for all future dandruff issues, but at this point, I do not foresee myself having any dandruff in the future (with continued use of this new shampoo).
Andrea G.
As someone who is picky about what they put on their scalp, I found this to be a great product. I almost always have an itchy scalp due to psoriasis. I've found that medicated shampoos such as this one are often the best solution for me. However, many of them have medicine smell that lingers for days. The smell of this isn't bad at all and it's not a medicine type smell. I noticed a difference in the psoriasis after one washing with this, which improved even more after the second washing. The itch is still there, but not as bad. I'm expecting that the itch will likely go away as I continue to use the product. I was able to test this item for free and all opinions are my own.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I received this in my head and shoulders Vox box. ended up washing my hair with it last night, and it was a more manly/clinical scent that I wasn't super excited about right out of the gate, my boyfriend on the other hand liked it lol. BUT once I used it and washed my hair with it, I can see and feel a difference. for one my hair feels super soft which us great and I also don't have an itchy scalp. I think it would probably be too early to say anything about flakes but I'm sure it'll do fine after the first results. I would definitely recommend trying this out if u have dandruff. I think the results will surprise you (in a good way!) !!
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I have always had a problem with flaking and dry scalp in the front of my head near my hairline. I have used head and shoulders for years and it always helps. But it never eliminated it completely. I was so excited to receive the Head & Shoulders vox box that included this product. It was ironic that I received this, because I'm a faithful head and shoulders user. This product really helped my Dry scalp, even after just one use. It worked even better that the regular strength version. I'm hooked. I do wish that the brand would put out a sulfate free version though as I have color treated hair.
Rebekah D.
Marietta, OH
I received this Max Strength without Rx I really do like this product it makes my hair soft and it makes my dandruff less. I Chyna like the smell of it but it smells like a man and I'm a woman the smell reminds me of my dad and have you use the head and shoulders brought back all the time and now I get to try it for the first time and I really do like it it lessens the itch that I have on my head you to dandruff and reduces the flakesit also helps my oilinessI would really recommend this product to anyone who has a major dandruff are wrong and itching or oiliness hair
Emily A.
Azusa, CA
I have tried everything from raw apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and even mouthwash to handle my scalp. As there is NO known cure for se orris dermatitis or dandruff, this shampoo has definitely helped with controlling the flakes. The smell is something to get used to, but it isn't horrible. It's a bit strong for me so that's why it lost a star but other than that, they've really improved the formula so it doesn't make your hair dry or brittle. I would definitely recommend it to those who suffer from severe scalp problems. It's not a cure all but it manages it.
TuTu T.
Northfield, MN
This is my all time favorite shampoo. I have oily and dandruff hair. I always scratch my scalp until it bleeds because it was so itchy. If I shower my hair one day, the next day it will be oily again. I basically have to shower every day in order to go out. I've tried multiple drugstore products from the Head and Shoulder line to Garnier and other brands but none of them worked. Now, I use this product because it is very useful in curing my problems. I've used this for 2 years and more. Because I love it so much, I always stock up whenever I see it in stores.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
What's not to love about Head & Shoulders? They don't JUST cater to those with dandruff [as I don't suffer from it], they help with other symptoms as well, such as Itchy Scalp amongst others. I never truly cared for the product because I thought it was only for those with dandruff, however I was wrong when I was noticing I was abnormally scratching my head a little too often and discovered the itchy scalp formula. BOY do I love Head & Shoulders, even without having nay of the symptoms they help relieve. This stuff is good!
Angela K.
Does this leave a smell that lingers in your hair?
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What does it do?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am having some dry flake issues with scalp because of the recent cold tempertures. Does this clinical strength actually work any better than the other varieties of Head and Shoulders?
Wanted to see if I can try a sample of this shampoo before I go buy this? Was recommend to this site to try a sample.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a strong scent? And after how many uses do you think can cure the flakes. I've tried the regular head and should and it just didn't do it for me. Since is the clinical strength I'm thinking of giving it a try.