Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Itch Shampoo uploaded by Randa R.Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Itch Shampoo uploaded by Grace P.Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Itch Shampoo uploaded by Alexis M.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Fight flakes, dryness and tight scalp with our new selenium sulfide scalp relief shampoo.It’s designed to fight stubborn dandruff and provides up to 7 days’ protection.Its gentle formula means you can use it every day and with a fresh scent and gentle moisturizers you get great-smelling, healthy-looking hair too.

Aqua, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammoium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Selenium Sulfide, Sodium Citrate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, CitricAcid, SodiumChloride, Menthol, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Hydrogen Peroxide, Linalool, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citronellol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DMDM Hydantoin, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinoneas

Grace P.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo works wonders! Especially in the winter my scalp gets ridiculously dry and even the normal head and shoulders doesn’t work but this clinical strength has helped moisturize my scalp so much and i no longer have to worry about flakiness
Kerri W.
Port Neches, TX
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS!!!!!!!!!! It’s amazing! My head has been itching for months and after trying multiple products THIS ONE FINALLY DID IT! It’s so great! Buy ittttt!!!!! You will not regret it! I would absolutely buy again!
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
This product is the only thing that stops my dandruff. My dry scalp peels off in little sheets and I have the most intense scalp itch during the winter months. I tried a holistic approach with a vinegar remedy, that didn’t work, I tried the mint/ tea tree oil remedy and that didn’t work, I tried regular head & shoulders as well as salon-branded dandruff shampoo with no luck.... I’m so happy I tried this one. It’s expensive for the amount you get, but if you’re desperate you have no option! It works!!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I found this on clearance & wanted to give it a shot. I have oily hair & lately my scalp has been itchy. I followed the directions & left it in my hair for several minutes. I could feel it tingling in my scalp & working. I've been using it for several days & am completely satisfied with the results I'm getting.
Patty B.
Alma
Fell in love Head and Shoulders clinical for dry scalp worked wonders. Took my dry scalp away first time I used even though it recommends used twice in a week I only had to use it once a month I have very dry scalp and skin
Jeanna V.
West Columbia, SC
I've had really bad dandruff here recently. This was the only thing I've used so far that has done the trick! I no longer have dandruff and the itch that came along with it is gone. 😃😃so satisfied with that product.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a classic clean for me. I have suffered from dandruff all of my life and this one takes it home for me. Its affordable and does its job well. I use it whenever I can.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
I love how great this felt on my scalp! During the summer it really helps with the extra dryness and itchiness I endure. My only con for this product is that the bottle is quite small for the price but works well!
Rizwana S.
I have always struggled with having a dry scalp/flakes and have tried so many Head and Shoulders shampoos but found that none of them ever worked for me. When I found out about the Clinical Solutions shampoo and read the amazing reviews I knew I had to give it a try. I must say, I love this shampoo and it has done wonders for my dry scalp after using it only a few times. I no longer have to worry about having flakes and feeling itchy right after I wash my hair. I have already re-purchased this shampoo and would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with flakes and an itchy scalp!
Pamela N.
Pollok, Glasgow
This is my absolute favourite shampoo and one of the only ones I can use. Leaves hair flake free, itch free, strong, shiny and healthy. For someone that has to cope with psoriasis of the scalp, this has been a life saver!