BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get clinically proven relief for stubborn dandruff with Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. The maximum strength formula starts working from the first wash to give you your healthiest scalp and relieve itchy scalp (2), all without needing a prescription. It works by immediately targeting and keeping away stubborn scalp issues for up to 7 days (1). This prescription strength (3) shampoo for dry scalp also gently moisturizes your hair, leaving it soft and manageable. You’ll be up to 100% flake free (4) and smelling fresh and clean., (1) use as directed, (2) associated with dandruff, (3) vs. 2% Ketoconazole, (4) visible flakes; with regular use see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Head & Shoulders® Clinical Solutions Dandruff Shampoo 4.3 fl. oz. Box more...
I love this shampoo! I can’t believe I was only using the regular head and shoulders before. I do believe this clinical one is better. I feel like it has made a noticeable difference in minimizing my dandruff problem. It prevents my dandruff problem from recurring so often. And I love the orange color of the shampoo inside the bottle! Lol so fun!
Barb R.
Halifax, NS
I have tried just about every other dandruff shampoo that you can purchase in store and there is nothing that even compares to this product. I have had horrible issues with dry scalp as well as dandruff until I started using this product. I wash my hair only once a week using this, my hair and scalp both feel amazing along with no recurring issues. I will always swear by this product as well as highly recommend it!
Kamila R.
Inverness
Very easy to get. In every drugstore and bigger shop. Very effective and gentle on the scalp. There is no need to use every day. I am happy to continue using it.