BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #12 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Get clinically proven relief for stubborn dandruff with Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Anti-Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo. The maximum strength formula protects against hair thinning or hair loss due to breakage & starts working from the first wash to help give you your healthiest scalp and relieve itchy scalp,* all without needing a prescription. It works by immediately targeting and keeping away stubborn scalp issues for up to 7 days.** This prescription strength 2in1 shampoo for persistent flaking and irritation scalp also gently moisturizes your hair, leaving it clean and conditioned with a bright citrus and fresh lavender scent. You’ll be up to 100% flake free*** and smelling fresh and clean.

*itch associated with dandruff
**use as directed
***visible flakes; with regular use

Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I was lucky enough to receive Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Anti-Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo in my Influenster VoxBox for free in exchange for an honest review. I suffer from pretty terrible dandruff (flakes and itchiness) in the winter time. Over the years I have tried numerous other products, with a range of active and inactive ingredients, with no real success. Before trying this product I had come to accept the fact that winter time was unfortunately synonymous "dandruff time"... Depressing! But! Like I said I was lucky enough to receive this in my VoxBox! I was amazed to find that this product really worked! It will definitely be my go to product for next winter, as it cleared up my flakes completely within 2 weeks. I noticed a significant reduction in itchiness and the density of flakes after the first use and then everything was completely cleared up by the end of the two weeks. The reason that I didn't give this product 5 stars is because of the smell. It may smell nice to someone else but it wasn't for me. I would say that the smell is pretty strong, and to me it smells similar to men's cologne. The smell is also long lasting and stayed on my hair for a couple of days regardless of what else I put in my hair. Even though the smell was strong and wasn't my taste I will still use this product because of how well it worked. I would absolutely love to see Head & Shoulders develop other fragrances for this product including one that is a bit more feminine smelling. I will be on the look out 😉. In terms of my hair type, I have fine (the actual hair shaft), thick (the amount of hair), curly hair that generally ranges from a 3A to a 3B in its natural state. I am also prone to frizz and dryness. This product didn't make my hair any frizzier or more dry, though it did loosen my curl pattern a little bit. I found that while I was using it my curls bounced between a 2B and 2C. Im not sure if it would have the same effect on other curly girls but I thought that it was important to note! Overall I am super happy with the product. It did definitely did what it claimed!
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
First let me say, in the bottle, this smells amazing. However, after I used it, I had this smell I couldn’t get rid of no matter what products I applied to my hair post shower- which also let me say, I felt like I was applying more product than usual to try and mask the scent. Both my husband and my daughter made a comment about the smell( so sadly, it wasn’t just me who noticed). But aside from the left over smell, my hair just seemed so dry and sticky like. I almost always have to use a conditioner - I have very thick wavy/curly hair. These are the reasons I gave this two stars. Especially for my hair, I want a product that does what it says while also leaving behind a pleasant scent. I can say though, my scalp definitely has little to no dandruff and I’ve only used it twice within the week of having it; I do not wash my hair more than twice a week in the winter to try and retain my natural oils more with all the cold dry air but because of the smell and the way my hair felt afterwards, I honestly had to wash again to get the smooth feeling back and get rid of the smell. So does the product do what it promises? Yes! Seems to definitely help clear up the dandruff but at the expense of smell and feeling / moisture of your hair.
Emily K.
Dallas, TX
I'm a HUGE Head & Shoulders fan! And not because I wanna be, because my scalp is SO SENSITIVE! I've used almost every shampoo they make and this was not my favorite. I had fine long hair. This shampoo made my scalp/ hair feeling squeaky clean (too clean, dry clean)...I could only image the damage it was doing to my already split ends! I would recommend only using on your scalp as much as possible.
Also, the scent, when first rubbing it on my head...it smelled ok (hints of a natural herb: rosemary?) But as I let it sit and washed it off it smelled of sweaty scalp and some kind of chemical.
And as for the effectiveness of itch/ dry scalp...I didn't find it as effective as the normal brand of Head & Shoulders. I still had remaining flakes visible at my hairline after the wash and ended up rewashing a day later.
So, although I appreciate being able to test the product for free....I would not recommend it to anyone. Instead I would tell them to stick with the original H&H (not any of the 2 in 1' s either) lavender scent is my FAVORITE! #voxbox #complimentary
Lena D.
Wakeman, OH
I received this product free to test out from Influenster! That being said, I am in love with this product so far! I suffer from dry scalp so bad in the winter months! I used this product twice so far and after the first wash I had barely any dry scalp or flakes left! The second time I used it I have not seen any flakes!  I also asked if my children could use it and their doctor agreed, they have serious scalp issues with flaking and possible psoriasis.  I have seen a significant reduction in their itchy dry scalp as well! This product has been such a blessing. I am so glad I was able to get this product free to test because I had not heard of this type before. Head and Shoulders is good but this clinical solutions is really for those with more severe issues, the ones that Head and Shoulders regular doesn't quite get a handle on.  I would absolutely 100% recommend this product to anyone who suffers itchy, dry, flaky scalp!
Alina Z.
Thank you for sending me my first Voxbox! I received Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Anti-Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo from Influenster for free testing purposes in return for my honest opinion. I am grateful for this product being sent to me because at the moment I am suffering from dandruff and in search for the right solution to this problem. I used Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions Anti-Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo four times before writing this review. My dandruff didn't completely go away in such short period, but definitely reduced after each use. I have chemically damaged hair which were feeling healthier after use of this shampoo. I will continue using it to see further results and most likely will purchase full size product.
Cortney H.
Detroit, MI
I can honestly say this is the first product that I’ve used through Influenster that I’ve had a noticeable change after using it. In the cold months my everything is dry, my skin, my sinuses, and my scalp. I had dandruff and an incredibly itchy scalp. I used this clinical head and shoulders about twice a week. The bottle tells you to massage it into your scalp and leave it for several minutes. The first thing I do in the shower is my hair and continue to the rest of my routine while the product does its magic. I’ve used the product for about 3 weeks now and can say I have almost zero itch. I do still have some dandruff but it has decreased by 60-70%. I’m more happy to not be itching my head all day. Good job head and shoulders. If your problem goes beyond the classic head and shoulders shampoo... try the clinical one. You won’t be disappointed.
Nicolette A.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very interesting fusion of the Head & Shoulder products that exceeded my expectations. It came in sleek packaging with a focus on clinically treating the dry scalp and dandruff. The directions listed to use it 2x a week for best results. My first time using it, I noticed it right away the medicinal smell to it. It bubbled and foamed so well I was excited that it’ll do what it’s supposed to do. For the rest of the day, I couldn’t knock that medicinal smell. It lingered all day and all night long. After two days of not washing my hair, I decided to do it again but this time mixing it with my already-owned Head & Shoulders eucalyptus shampoo. Once I did that, it still bubbled and foamed fabulously and I could not smell that medicinal smell any more! I rejoiced! The product does exactly what it states. It helped tamed my sometimes itchy scalp including taking care of any noticeable dandruff that would make its way to the outside world. I would definitely recommend this product however if you have a sensitive nose, you may want to dilute it with your existing shampoo that you like.
Desirae Y.
I received this head and shoulders 2 in 1 dandruff shampoo in a vox box! How exciting that I was chose to test this product out since I do suffer from dandruff!? However, I am biracial and have very curly/wavy, dry hair and one of the reasons I’m giving this 1 star is because head and shoulders shampoos are NOT sulfate free which drys my hair out and makes it feel more damaged. Dandruff is caused by dry scalp so why would
I use a product that will enhance my already dry hair and scalp? I will not use anything that is going to strip my already dry hair of its natural oils and proteins. In addition, I’m not a fan of the smell out of the bottle and will trust the majority that this scent will stay in your hair even after the final wash. Make sure you do your research thoroughly so you aren’t continuing to add to your hair problems.
Janay R.
West Valley City, UT
I received this product from Influenster to test.  There are some good and some bad with this shampoo, for sure!  First the good:  I have a lot of hair (thick & long), and I also have seborrheic dermatitis. Usually washing it is a real effort that requires tons of product.  However, with Head & Shoulders clinical solutions I only need a small amount to wash my whole head.  I also find that I really don't need any extra conditioner.  And the best part, it really does help with my dandruff, which I LOVE!    Now, the bad:  My hair feels very dry, has a lot of static (which is not normal for me), and is pretty frizzy after using this shampoo.  The smell is not my favorite -- it smells medicinal to me.  And the color is off-putting.  I wish it was just white with no extra coloring, but that's just me...
All-in-all, I think this is a shampoo I'll keep in rotation to help keep the flakes away.
Elizabeth M.
St Petersburg, FL
When I first received it in the mail, I didn't know what it was at first then when i read it, I was super excited. One because i finally received my first voxbox from influenster and two because i needed something to stop my dandruff. i used it that very night because i was in desperate need to stop this dandruff. The shampoo is orange inside the bottle. When i was washing my hair, it smelt like men's shampoo with a hint of mint in my opinion. After my shower my hair didn't feel as itchy as before and my hair felt soft. But the day after i saw the real results. No dandruff at all and it was just for day 1. i'm impressed!! i don't have a tip for y'all but i did scrub my hair like i never scrubbed it before to get rid of this dandruff. Up to 7-Day Protection it says on the side of the box. i'm on day 2 of this protection and i've never felt better about my hair. When i run out of this shampoo i'm definitely buying more!!