Head & Shoulders® Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo 700mL Bottle uploaded by Nour S.Head & Shoulders® Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo 700mL Bottle uploaded by Lorraine Mae C.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first shampoo I ever tried to solve my dry scalp situation and I can't say I was disappointed. This shampoo leaves my scalp feeling fresh and minty which I haven't felt in a long time. Love it!!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este  marca de shampoo es de verdad muy buena tengo problema con la caspa, tengo demasiada caspa utiliza varios shampoo y no me quitaron la caspa al contrario me salia mucho más estaba tan desesperada que pues un día me dije que iba a comprar este shampoo por que ya no sabia que otro shampoo usar y me funcionó muy bien que hoy me compre otro bote de shampoo y lo que me gusta es que trae ingredientes para combatir la caspa, y hoy tengo miedo de usar otro shampoo que no sea este y tengo el acondicionador también por que mi cabello es demasiado alborotado y por eso me gusta usar acondicionador para que me le deje suave y me controle un poco el frizz
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have dandruff. so obviously i have used this product many times before. and in my honest opinion i will say it works, but i think some people will have to wash there hair more often with this shampoo. why do i say that? because sometimes i feel it works then other days not as much. but when i wash my hair frequently with the shampoo i feel as if my scalp has less dandruff then before.
Clara A.
Pulaski
I've been using head and shoulders for YEARS and honestly this is the only shampoo that works on my hair. I have really thick hair, so it's hard to get an all over clean for my hair, but this product really helps! One thing I can say is make sure that you don't use this shampoo too much, as it has a tendency to dry out hair.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love head and shoulders and classic clean is the type I use most often. I can buy it in bulk at Costco and my hairdresser always compliments me on using it as she says it is the best shampoo to clean your hair. It also has the great side bonus of keeping my dandruff at bay. I am a head and shoulders user for life!
Britni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo ever! After a long day of work and having my hair up into a pony tail, I can hop in the shower and wash my hair and get rid of the dandruff in my hair. My hair is a little difficult, as I tend to have an oily scalp, but dandruff-y scalp. So I end up itching a lot and this product helps tons.
Ana R.
Ventura
I choose head and shoulders classic clean dandruff shampoo because it was a non scent shampoo and it last me months it's for my dandruff and oily hair it lathers perfectly on hair and it also works on all types of hair i would buy it again it took away my dandruff and oily hair.
Emily-Ann C.
Shelbyville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have psoriasis and this is one of the only shampoos that helps clear it up without smelling odd and medicated. I also apply a little to the corners of my nose while I shampoo my hair and it helps take care of the rawness and peeling I experience there during the hot months.
Shannon R.
Leechburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my husband and son have dandruff. They both love Head & Shoulders Classic Clean. It takes care of their dandruff and doesn't smelly too girly for them. It lathers up nicely and Head & Shoulders is also  not too harsh on the pocket book.  Head & Shoulders Classic is our go to shampoo for dandruff
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head & shoulders is a classy deadruf shampoo that I find moisturizes my hair a lot compared to other dandruff shampoos. But I dont find as effective for dandruff treatment. I like the scent too and it does leave my scalp oil free. So I'm half satisfied, half dissapointed about it.