Head & Shoulders® Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Yoselin R.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• How long does it take for you to notice improvement?1 Answers
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have switched and tried different shampoos but I always come back to Head n Shoulders classic. I get the most compliments on smell and shine. I have oily hair so I only condition once a week. The combination didn't work for me but this one leaves my scalp and hair feeling so clean. I would highly recommend this shampoo to everyone. Even at salons people who have done my hair have complimented and are surprised when I tell them what I use. Most cannot get over how soft my hair feels. I started using Head n Shoulders in my teens and it was never for dandruff. I have just grown up using it and I am so glad that even when they made a combo with conditioner they left the classic the same. Sometimes I feel companies change a product that was once awesome into something not so awesome. Change can be good doing something new but also keep the original.
Autumn V.
Best shampoo for dandruff by far!! I don't usually get dandruff but when I do this is easily the best shampoo to turn to. Left my hair feeling fresh and soft with no frizz. Definitely recommend to anyone who experiences dandruff. This has worked for everyone I know!
Linda B.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this a lot while I was growing up. I've always had dandruff especially in high school. My mom would always buy this, and I would always use it. Compared to other shampoos it is very affordable. I remember it being cooling on my scalp, which always felt amazing. While I don't use this currently I always felt like it did get the job done.
Carolina M.
I have tried EVERYTHING. T-gel, tea tree oil, selsun blue and countless others. Head & Shoulders is the only thing that works to keep my shoulders flake free. Anytime I try something else, my head starts to snow and that's just gross.
I rather stick t the tried and true with Head & Shoulders there are no stinky/medicine-y smells.
Bella T.
San Mateo, CA
Do not use if you dye your hair because it will strip it. But besides that for me it worked ok for me I have used other brands that have worked better for me. I have oily hair in general and it some what dried it out. I would not buy this product again.
Ashley C.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always stick with Head & Shoulders when it comes to my shampoo. The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't linger which I find can cause headaches. It lathers up quite nicely and completely rids me of my itchy and dry scalp. I would buy this again.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Works brilliantly! Have been using Head and Shoulders as a family for many years. Have used as a daily treatment and as a switch between other shampoos a few times a week. Something we always go back to, even when we try and test out other shampoos.
Libby G.
I tend to use this most in the winter when the dry air really affects my skin and scalp. Overall it works quite well, and lathers better than a standard dry scalp conditioner. However, I wish it still smellt fun and girly like my usual shampoo. Overall it's a great product for both men and women
Alanna D.
Greenville , SC
The first time I used this was to get rid of my daughters cradle cap. And we still use it now. It's helped us both and it's always a go to shampoo because I know it safe for her scalp and also mine.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's simple, clean, and effective. It washes your hair, keeps it clean, is great on dry or oily skin types, it just gets the job down, it lathers great, smells great, and is affordable, you'd be surprised just how much you liked it!
Michelle D.
How long does it take for you to notice improvement?