BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #91 in Shampoo

Help say goodbye to flakes and hello to great hair with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo. It's from our original Classic Clean collection, formulated with HydraZinc to care for your scalp and leave you with soft, manageable, 100% flake-free** hair. It's packed with 7 benefits so you can live life with confidence.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• I currently use Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff ...3 Answers
  • How long have you been using this shampoo?2 Answers
  • It does all it says and it's great for cleaning your scal...1 Answers
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
Never really understood what all the rave was about when it came to Head & Shoulders. What works for one may or may not work for others. My fiance has struggled with dandruff for some years now so we picked up a bottle to try it out for the first time. Sorry to say but it didn't help at all. We didn't see a difference with his dandruff. Other than that it smells okay and laters up will but that's about it.
zaariah c.
I have been dealing with dandruff for about 3-4 years now and this Head and Shoulders shampoo has seem to keep it under control. It has a great scent but it’s hard to lather sometimes. Personally my flakes come back after 3 days so this helps me to keep them under control for the next wash, but I haven’t seen a complete elimination of my flakes, they reduced but not completely. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who is dealing with minor to moderate dandruff and wants to contain it.
Madison K.
Ocean Springs
I generally like Heads and Shoulders to help with dry scalp and irritation. I've used Head and Shoulders for at least 5 years, and for the most part, its done what I need it to do. However, recently, I've been having problems with product build up that leaves my hair looking greasy. I've been playing around with my washing schedule and methods to see if it will fix it. Overall, I'll probably keep buying this brand unless the residue becomes a serious problem.
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is a great shampoo it did not dry out my hair like some drug store brands tend to do. The smell is very different it’s kind of like the smell of bubble gum it’s strange, but it works it did help with my dandruff so I recommend trying thus out.
Taylor T.
Ohio
We started using this at the recommendation of our daughters pediatrician to help treat cradle cap (dandruff in babies essentially). It worked so well on her, that my husband and I started using it, just to have healthier scalps. My hair definitely is shinier and I feel cleaner, without any product buildup. I’m not a huge fan of the scent and it does sting my daughters eyes, so we have to be careful there. But otherwise, great product!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This shampoo is so hydrating to your scalp and hair. It really gets your hair clean and you feel so fresh after using it. Plus it smells so clean too and the clean smell lasts all day long! I never feel itchy after using it and it my scalp heals up so fast once I start this shampoo/conditioner combo. It really does help with dandruff better than anything else.
Yahyah#2 L.
Waco
I have terrible dandruff, and I have to wash my hair at least two times a week. My mom decided to try some different brands of shampoo and this one stood out. I honestly thought it was going to be like every other shampoo that I’ve tried, but it wasn’t it got rid of the dandruff and kept my hair smelling amazing. If anyone is has the same problem as me, I honestly suggest this shampoo.
sam L.
Syosset
I really really love this product! I have issues with a dry scalp sometimes and this does a really good job of helping me with that. It really gives me a good clean after product build up from the week. I always buy this product I can’t do without it. It really is strong though so make sure it doesn’t get in your eyes. Overall amazing product!
Caitlyn M.
Jonesville, NC
Before I discovered this shampoo and conditioner, I struggled with an itchy scalp constantly. And because I was always scratching it, it caused me to have slot of dandruff. However, I notice I only need to use this every two or three days bc my hair will product too much oil otherwise. I defiantly recommend this for anyone with dry scalp!
Ruth J.
Atlanta
My husband and I have been together for 5yrs now and prior to us getting married we were dating for a year. Head & Shoulders has been the only shampoo he's every used. Now, I'm not gonna lie, it does smell good and I have even used it once or twice. I have to buy at least 2 bottles at a time for him because he runs through it.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does anyone use the 2 in 1 shampoo? How do you like it?
Maribel R.
hubert
I used this product few times I know it works but if I use for to long then I don't see any results. Somebody know a good product to help me with my dry scalp HELP????
Jessica R.
Boston, MA
I've been in a need of a great shampoo that can help with my dry scalp. I'm super flaky next day of washing my hair. I haven't tired this product because I'm just not sure if it works or not. Would love your feedback. Thanks
sophyy T.
Scranton, PA
I've been having problems with flakes but i have dry hair, would this product work on the flakes with out making my hair even more dry?
Tina H.
Does this stuff really work ????? I have having really bad dandruff for the last few months and I've been using this product and no improvements yet. I need help! Any recommendations?? Or does this just need time to start working

back