2 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #52 in Shampoo

• 7 Benefits: fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking great (*associated with dandruff)
  • Formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience
  • Dandruff shampoo that gives you soft, manageable, great-looking hair that's 100% flake free**

(**visible flakes; with regular use)

Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo
  • "the original head and shoulder works best on me the scented ones don't do wonders for my dry scalp this shampoo eliminates all the white dead skin and leaves my head feeling relieved." in 5 reviews
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
This is both a shampoo and conditioner, which I absolutely LOVE because ain’t nobody with long hair got time for all those products in the shower. I wrote a post a while back about my eczema/psoriasis story which you can find here. My skin is prone to being dry, so naturally, my scalp is going to be the same way. In steps head&shoulders to the rescue! Before I used it, my scalp was SUPER dry and itchy and my hair felt dry as well. I used it in the shower, and when I came out, my scalp felt wonderful and clean. When my hair dried, it was still a bit dry, but I put a bit of serum in, and I was good to go. Over the course of a couple days of using the 2-in-1, my scalp started to feel a lot better and my hair felt less dry. I’d have to say that I would definitely continue to use head&shoulders. I would definitely want to try the Instant Fresh 2-in-1… I’m a sucker for minty freshness (PLUS, it feels really good on the scalp!) I received this product from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I love how this shampoo smells first of all. And it's quite affordable. From there, my feelings about it go down hill. I would say it does an adequate job with my flakes and itchy scalp that I experience in the winter....it at least decreases them and doesn't make them worse....however next winter I will be on the hunt for something better...I also have a hunch that my symptoms are caused by some sort of dermatitis issue rather than actual dandruff so maybe that's the problem. It also leaves my hair feeling a bit grimy or filmy, definitely not a satisfactory cleanse. I keep this around because I found out that it works well to combat body acne so it's my backup if I run out of my acne body scrub. So it's not entirely useless!
Tati C.
Tati C.
Farmingville, NY
Every winter I get dandruff and i hate it! it is so embarrassing! Luckily, a friend told me to try head and shoulders and so I did and boy am I glad i did! With in a week my hair never felt so cleaned just by being dandruff free! I am telling you this stuff works. There has been times where i had ran out and had to use a different shampoo and again i started getting dandruff. I definitely notice the difference in my scalp. Head and shoulders leaves your hair nice and smooth. You would think it would leave your hair all rough but not at all! It also leaves you hair smelling Delish! If you suffer from those nasty white things... Head and shoulders is a must!
Christine N.
Christine N.
Andover, NJ
I love the fact that Head & Shoulders is inclusive for both males & females. I've discovered H&S thanks to my brothers and I love their product, especially more so since shaving my head, it's the easiest thing having shampoo and conditioner in one! It's easy to wash and go! And best of all is for my hair type, it retains moisture and minimizes itchy scalp while minimizing dandruff. Big plush cause while I don't suffer with the issue of dandruff, I'm always careful right before barber to not embarrass myself with dry scalp and so usually I'll apply extra product after a wash, pre-cut. But with this product, I'm good ! Thanks Head & Shoulders 💕
Rosemaria S.
Rosemaria S.
I love this stuff so much!! It gets rid of all, if any, dandruff you may have in your hair. It makes my scalp feel so refreshed and I don't have to worry about having product build up, which is awesome since I have curly hair that requires a bunch of moisture. Even though I don't like using sulfate products, I just have to get my hands on this because it's worth it. I usually pick thus up at my local Walmart and it's not that expensive, especially when you catch coupons for it. I also like the smell and the different variety you can choose from for your certain hair problem! Definitely something I would use after a day of swimming too!
Mariela T.
Mariela T.
Kansas City, MO
I honestly feel like this shampoo has worked for me. I bought this shampoo at Walmart because I have noticed some dandruff appearing on my scalp. I feel like the shampoo does help with my dandruff. I saw changes on my scalp after the first week or so. My scalp didn't really have a burning, itchy feeling anymore. My dandruff started going away. I changed shampoos and started seeing flakes again. I changed back to Head & shoulders and saw an instant change. This shampoo is very affordable, for how it works. I really like this product and will continue to buy it unless I change shampoos.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for guys. My husband has been using Head and Shoulders for years now (at least 5), and he loves it. He started using it after getting occasional dry scalp, but also because he refused to buy two different products just to wash his hair (shampoo and conditioner). So this is perfect, it's more than a 2-in-1 for him, it's 3-in-1 (shampoo, conditioner, dandruff control). We usually buy the ocean smell (don't recall the name) or the green apple smell. Those are his favorite. I didn't rate it 5 stars because for me, I still need to use conditioner. I have colored hair.
Karen H.
Karen H.
So I have to say that I've only used this when I run out of mine, but my son has been using this since he was 4. He started getting dandruff very young and we were baffled by that but tried several different medicated shampoos before we found this one that actually worked. It's effective while still gentle enough for even a child to use. His pediatrician actually recommended it because it has less harmful chemicals than the other medicated dandruff shampoos and has been a trusted brand for decades. We still buy this for my son and he is now almost 11 years old.
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I've used this shampoo because i noticed my scalp dry and flaky. I picked this up at cvs for about 5$ and used it. The 1st time i used it my hair came out very clean and a little drying but my scalp was moisturized. I use this once a week to deep clean my hair because it says not to use everyday. I used this also to strip my blue hair dye it worked wonders! if you have colored hair and you're trying to get rid of the color id suggest buying this and washing it out a lot (: it also lightens dark hair dye as well so if i had to buy this again i def would.
Kalisha S.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my vbox to try out. It was a nice size for a sample. I was happily surprise by that. I used it right away since I do suffer from dandruff and dry scalp. I love the lather on it. The smell is nice. As far as conditioning, won't say it condition because it did leave my hair feelings a little rough. I had to follow with my conditioner to soften my hair. First time using so I can't really say I see result just yet. I will continue to use until it's finish. Would I buy? Maybe not this one but I would try other shampoos from their collection.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use the 2 in 1 shampoo? How do you like it?
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product few times I know it works but if I use for to long then I don't see any results. Somebody know a good product to help me with my dry scalp HELP????
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Boston, MA
I've been in a need of a great shampoo that can help with my dry scalp. I'm super flaky next day of washing my hair. I haven't tired this product because I'm just not sure if it works or not. Would love your feedback. Thanks
sophyy T.
sophyy T.
Scranton, PA
I've been having problems with flakes but i have dry hair, would this product work on the flakes with out making my hair even more dry?
Tina H.
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff really work ????? I have having really bad dandruff for the last few months and I've been using this product and no improvements yet. I need help! Any recommendations?? Or does this just need time to start working