BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• 7 Benefits: fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking great (*associated with dandruff)
  • Formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience
  • Dandruff shampoo that gives you soft, manageable, great-looking hair that's 100% flake free**

(**visible flakes; with regular use)

Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo
  • "the original head and shoulder works best on me the scented ones don't do wonders for my dry scalp this shampoo eliminates all the white dead skin and leaves my head feeling relieved." in 5 reviews
Maria G.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo, 23.7 Fluid Ounce more...
I always turn to this shampoo when I have dry scalp or dandruff. I just had my 3rd baby and my scalp always suffers after having them for some reason and my dandruff gets crazy so I use this to clear it up. Also, I use it to clear up the craddle cap on them during the first weeks . It’s a useful Mom hack! I only give it 4 because it makes me loose more hair than I’d like, maybe it’s the sulfates, so I alternate throughout my washes until the dandruff clears up.
Ruth J.
Atlanta
My husband and I have been together for 5yrs now and prior to us getting married we were dating for a year. Head & Shoulders has been the only shampoo he's every used. Now, I'm not gonna lie, it does smell good and I have even used it once or twice. I have to buy at least 2 bottles at a time for him because he runs through it.
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
I used this shampoo on occasion when I have dandruff. I use the classic formula, which works pretty well. The scent is not overbearing and the shampoo lathers well. I wouldn’t use this product everyday, unless I had a serious dandruff problem. This is a particularly effective anti-dandruff shampoo and I highly recommend it.
brittnee W.
Rochester, IN
I get terrible dandruff through the winter months and this is my go to product to help wash away flakiness. I think it’s best to use every few days rather than every single day because it does feel very stripping to your hair. I have naturally oily hair and it seems to do well with this product.
Crystal B.
Sebastian, FL
It gets the job done and leaves my head feeling refreshed but it doesn’t smell too flattering which is a big deal to me and I take pride in my personal scent. So if smells don’t bother you this is a great product to get rid of dandruff without drying your scalp or making it too greasy.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
Does its job I make sure to not get it on the end of my hair because it dries it out too badly. The menthol smell is quite strong and burns my eyes a bit. Usually I try to use it before my scalp gets to bad or it gets a bit of a burn to it when I use it.
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
When my scalp gets in a funk, this classic gets it back in fighting shape. So I wish it were lush and smelled like sunsets and childhood memories? Eh, maybe. But it cleanses without being terribly stripping and gets any itchy potential dandruff gone.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
I love this shampoo. It does what it's supposed to do it get your hair full and voluminous you can use it on your body I don't recommend using it as a shampoo and conditioner but it does the job
Amelia W.
Lockport, NY
This product has really saved my hair from producing dandruff anymore. I swear by this! Every time I've gone back to a shampoo that isn't Head & Shoulders, the dandruff returns almost immediately. I love this stuff & will continue to use it forever!!!
Rubi C.
Kinston NC
My husband had dandruff problem but after using this shampoo he hasn’t had that problem for a while . It has really helped it with the dandruff & he continues using it. And I’m glad since I don’t have to see all the white on his head . Flakiness.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does anyone use the 2 in 1 shampoo? How do you like it?
Maribel R.
hubert
I used this product few times I know it works but if I use for to long then I don't see any results. Somebody know a good product to help me with my dry scalp HELP????
Jessica R.
Boston, MA
I've been in a need of a great shampoo that can help with my dry scalp. I'm super flaky next day of washing my hair. I haven't tired this product because I'm just not sure if it works or not. Would love your feedback. Thanks
sophyy T.
Scranton, PA
I've been having problems with flakes but i have dry hair, would this product work on the flakes with out making my hair even more dry?
Tina H.
Does this stuff really work ????? I have having really bad dandruff for the last few months and I've been using this product and no improvements yet. I need help! Any recommendations?? Or does this just need time to start working