BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

• 7 Benefits: fights dry scalp, calms itchy scalp*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flaky scalp* and leaves hair looking great (*associated with dandruff)
  • Formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience
  • Dandruff shampoo that gives you soft, manageable, great-looking hair that's 100% flake free**

(**visible flakes; with regular use)

Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo
  • "the original head and shoulder works best on me the scented ones don't do wonders for my dry scalp this shampoo eliminates all the white dead skin and leaves my head feeling relieved." in 5 reviews
Chu L.
Review for: Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo, 23.7 Fluid Ounce
Once in a while I get dry scalp spots and when I notice that I always use Head and shoulder classic shampoo. My dermatologist recommended me to use it and it really helps/works everytime! My Dr. told me to rub it a thin layer where I have dry scalp and leave it for few minutes before I wet my hair and wash it. I also like its not too strong but very clean scent.
Mahin J.
Amherst, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo on occasion when I have dandruff. I use the classic formula, which works pretty well. The scent is not overbearing and the shampoo lathers well. I wouldn’t use this product everyday, unless I had a serious dandruff problem. This is a particularly effective anti-dandruff shampoo and I highly recommend it.
Crystal B.
Sebastian, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gets the job done and leaves my head feeling refreshed but it doesn’t smell too flattering which is a big deal to me and I take pride in my personal scent. So if smells don’t bother you this is a great product to get rid of dandruff without drying your scalp or making it too greasy.
☮Mar y.
Cromwell, CT
Review for: Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo, 23.7 Fluid Ounce
Amo este shampoo, es el unico que le hace bien a mi cabello. Antes utilizaba Dove, siempre tenia caspa y queria probar otro shampoo. Una amiga me recomendo Head & Shoulder y me fue de maravilla. No tengo caspa y mi cabello ya no esta tan reseco. Es un excelente producto.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so classic. I feel like everyone has had this in their shower at some point in their life. My brother used to use this and I’d use it every once in a while and it felt so nice to do something good for your scalp. I really like using this every once in a while, I love the way my hair reacts to not using the same stuff all the time. This is something I wouldn’t mind having in my bathroom for the days when my hair needs a restart. Plus it’s cheap and you can find it anywhere!
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin in general, but for some reason any shampoo bsides this and selsun blue leave me breaking out on the sides of my head down to my neck and back.  The smell is good, the lather is nice, and I don't have a dry scalp so I stick to what I know.  And the price is better than a lot of shampoos.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ONLY shampoo that I use to control my dandruff. My bf has sensitive and dry skin and this is the only shampoo he will use for his hair.

From what I understand Head and Shoulders is bad for your scalp because it will clog your pores but I don't care. I've tried many many many other shampoo's to try and control my dandruff and nothing works like Head and Shoulders.

Not to mention it smells great!
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! I’ve been using it for the past 4 years now ever since I moved to a drier climate. Soon after moving, my scalp got flakey, but after using this shampoo my scalp is so healthy and hydrated. This product makes my hair so soft and shiny and it smells great. I actually get complements on how good my hair smells when I use it. You can find this shampoo at any grocery store. Highly recommend!
marie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps with my sensitive scalp. I also love using this when my scalp is feeling dry it soothes my scalp.  works very well when I have dandruff. It isn't my normal shampoo but I use this every time my scalp just needs a little TLC lol. But if you suffer from dry, irritated, or suffer from dandruff this will be perfect for you!
Laura L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I began using Head & Shoulders Classic Clean shampoo several years ago at the recommendation of my hairstylist.  I've always struggled with dandruff, but this has made a world of difference.  It is not drying on my scalp and noticeably reduces dandruff.  Great product that I cannot recommend enough.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use the 2 in 1 shampoo? How do you like it?
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product few times I know it works but if I use for to long then I don't see any results. Somebody know a good product to help me with my dry scalp HELP????
sophyy T.
Scranton, PA
I've been having problems with flakes but i have dry hair, would this product work on the flakes with out making my hair even more dry?
Jessica R.
Boston, MA
I've been in a need of a great shampoo that can help with my dry scalp. I'm super flaky next day of washing my hair. I haven't tired this product because I'm just not sure if it works or not. Would love your feedback. Thanks
Tina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff really work ????? I have having really bad dandruff for the last few months and I've been using this product and no improvements yet. I need help! Any recommendations?? Or does this just need time to start working