BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #100 in Conditioner

7 Benefits. 1 Bottle: Fights dryness, calms itch*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flakes*, and leaves beautiful hair. (*associated with dandruff) Improves scalp health and provides balanced conditioning Clean rinsing conditioner provides balanced conditioning without build up for added softness and manageability Relieves scalp itch*, dryness and irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health (*associated with dandruff) see more...

• How long does this take to control dandruff? Do you use it every ti...2 Answers
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Head and Shoulders isn't just for those with dandruff! I have very long semi wavy hair. As a result I often blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair with a hot iron. I use many styling products to keep my mane in check. As a result of so much daily wear and tear, my hair ends up dry and often with a lot of build up from all my styling products. I started using head and shoulders to get rid of the build up from all the styling products. The conditioner itself is my little secret to hair repair. It is a great hair moisturized and repairer that doesn't leave my hair feeling overly greasy. The smell is really nice and clean. My scalp is clear and my hair is moisturized.
Eimilee B.
Eimilee B.
Head & Shoulders is really the only product I use for dandruff control specifically. Not that my head is mega dandruffy, but during winter it can get pretty itchy and gross unfortunately. Luckily, Head & Shoulders products can nip that in the bud. Also, my scalp can be a bit dry, so I use this in combination with coconut oil or any conditioner so that you don't dry out. They also have a product for dry scalp specifically I used to use, but I prefer coconut oil or conditioners as they provide they best support for dry hair.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I actually use this for my kids. My son has had a horrible case of cradle cap and nothing has helped it. We've tried the stuff made specifically for cradle cap, we've tried oil, pretty much everything. Our pediatrician recommended Head & Shoulders. Within 2 weeks of using it, his cradle cap is completely gone!! We've even used it on my infant daughter when she started getting it. I now use this anytime I notice flaking on myself or my kids.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Geneva, NY
This product smelled great and was very nice for smoothing my hair and leaving it feeling soft and healthy. My problem was that it did not solve my dandruff issue as well as the lush shampoo targeted for the same issue. I have normal to thick hair and it just didn't do the same job. It's still a nice product for those with less severe of a dandruff issue than I had.
Giovanni Q.
Giovanni Q.
Cortland, NY
Head & Shoulders is a great product. It definitely does control the dandruff that I receive sometimes. Along with what it does for your hair's health, it's scent is good too. I would definitely recommend this to product to anyone. It's a 2 for 1 deal, compared to other products which may just only smell good. I was definitely satisfied with this purchase.
Audra P.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare for me to find a shampoo and conditioner I really like but I love the head and shoulder shampoo and conditioner. they both meet my expectations and the price is wonderful thank you so much for creating these wonderful products.

I received this product for free for my unbiased opinion. This is my own opinion and we absolutely love this product.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
So far so good with this conditioner, I noticed it does make my hair feel a little heavier if I use too much of it. But, other than that slight issue I really like it. It has a great smell and keeps my hair moisturized. If you have any dandruff, scalp issue I'd definitely give the Classic clean a try. Especially if you're not a huge fan of scents.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dixon, IL
If you have a dry scalp or struggle with dry skin this is for you! I find it so refreshing on my scalp when I massage it into my head, and since its Head and Shoulders it can be found at any drugstore, its affordable, and effective! Have purchased for myself, and my husband who uses the Full and Thick Head and Shoulders and he swears by it!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I have quite a dry scalp prone to flaking, so when things start to get bad I'll often use a dandruff shampoo and conditioner to clear things up. Head & Shoulders is the classic for a reason -- it works. However, I find the smell to be a bit strong, and my hair also tends to look dull if I keep on using this product for too long.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
I switch shampoos and conditioners depending on my hair situation.. when I notice it's starting to get oily and dull and just plain not good I turn to head and shoulders. They have saved me in many worrisome situations! Clears everything up within a few days of using! Don't ever hesitate to use when your hair is in need ladies!
Blakeley M.
Blakeley M.
How long does this take to control dandruff? Do you use it every time you condition?