BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

7 Benefits. 1 Bottle: Fights dryness, calms itch*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flakes*, and leaves beautiful hair. (*associated with dandruff) Improves scalp health and provides balanced conditioning Clean rinsing conditioner provides balanced conditioning without build up for added softness and manageability Relieves scalp itch*, dryness and irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health (*associated with dandruff) see more...

• How long does this take to control dandruff? Do you use it every ...2 Answers
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore conditioner MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff conditioner will strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this conditioner does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this conditioner during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This conditioner moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Courtney I.
Irvine , KY
This conditioner did its job. It wasn't the greatest that I had ever used. Nothing all that special about it. It left my hair a bit greasy after use. It would be perfect for someone with a super dry scalp or dry hair.
Mey S.
This Head & Shoulders conditioner along with their shampoo have worked wonders for me since I have some dandruff. I have been using it for 5+ years now and haven’t found anything that works better.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
Whenever my scalp starts to feel dry during the brutal winter months, I use H&S shampoo & condition to get the dry itch out of my scalp. It is always effective and it smells good while leaving my scalp with a minty feeling. Also, I can easily switch back to my clarifying shampoo right after.
Bernadette H.
Buena Park, CA
The best shampoo for any dry scalp. I use this often especially in the summer when my scalp tends to he dryer from swimming and being out in the sun. Head and shoulders is great for men and woman. Very satisfied, would recommend this to anyone with a dry scalp.
Brittney H.
Once in awhile my scalp will become extremely itchy and dry! This is my go to product for that! I just lather it in my hair and it has a cooling effect to help with the itchy and it really hydrates the scalp without it becoming oily! I have recommended this to my friends who also suffer from dry scalp
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this conditioner leaves my hair feeling extra clean and leaves it so soft and bouncy love the smell purchase it any store and very affordable would definitely recommend this product
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Head and shoulders is the best brand for dandruff. You can fell your hair and scalp better after you used, is safe for color treated hair, and they have different options for dry or oil scalp I'm very satisfied with this aconditioner
Angelica S.
Smells really good and leaves my hair dandruff free soft and shiny. I want to try out all the scents to the head and shoulders line. This doesnt dry out my hair at all. I have thick wavy hair that always frizzes or dries out.
Sandra G.
Head and Shoulders isn't just for those with dandruff! I have very long semi wavy hair. As a result I often blow dry, straighten, or curl my hair with a hot iron. I use many styling products to keep my mane in check. As a result of so much daily wear and tear, my hair ends up dry and often with a lot of build up from all my styling products. I started using head and shoulders to get rid of the build up from all the styling products. The conditioner itself is my little secret to hair repair. It is a great hair moisturized and repairer that doesn't leave my hair feeling overly greasy. The smell is really nice and clean. My scalp is clear and my hair is moisturized.
Blakeley M.
How long does this take to control dandruff? Do you use it every time you condition?