BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

7 Benefits. 1 Bottle: Fights dryness, calms itch*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flakes*, and leaves beautiful hair. (*associated with dandruff) Improves scalp health and provides balanced conditioning Clean rinsing conditioner provides balanced conditioning without build up for added softness and manageability Relieves scalp itch*, dryness and irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while helping to restore a healthy moisture balance for improved hair and scalp health (*associated with dandruff) see more...

• How long does this take to control dandruff? Do you use it every ...2 Answers
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I actually use this for my kids. My son has had a horrible case of cradle cap and nothing has helped it. We've tried the stuff made specifically for cradle cap, we've tried oil, pretty much everything. Our pediatrician recommended Head & Shoulders. Within 2 weeks of using it, his cradle cap is completely gone!! We've even used it on my infant daughter when she started getting it. I now use this anytime I notice flaking on myself or my kids.
Audra P.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare for me to find a shampoo and conditioner I really like but I love the head and shoulder shampoo and conditioner. they both meet my expectations and the price is wonderful thank you so much for creating these wonderful products.

I received this product for free for my unbiased opinion. This is my own opinion and we absolutely love this product.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
So far so good with this conditioner, I noticed it does make my hair feel a little heavier if I use too much of it. But, other than that slight issue I really like it. It has a great smell and keeps my hair moisturized. If you have any dandruff, scalp issue I'd definitely give the Classic clean a try. Especially if you're not a huge fan of scents.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dixon, IL
If you have a dry scalp or struggle with dry skin this is for you! I find it so refreshing on my scalp when I massage it into my head, and since its Head and Shoulders it can be found at any drugstore, its affordable, and effective! Have purchased for myself, and my husband who uses the Full and Thick Head and Shoulders and he swears by it!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I have quite a dry scalp prone to flaking, so when things start to get bad I'll often use a dandruff shampoo and conditioner to clear things up. Head & Shoulders is the classic for a reason -- it works. However, I find the smell to be a bit strong, and my hair also tends to look dull if I keep on using this product for too long.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
I switch shampoos and conditioners depending on my hair situation.. when I notice it's starting to get oily and dull and just plain not good I turn to head and shoulders. They have saved me in many worrisome situations! Clears everything up within a few days of using! Don't ever hesitate to use when your hair is in need ladies!
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Eugene, OR
First I've always liked Head and Shoulder's products. This one happens to have a wonderful smell. It's clean and very relaxing to me. My dryness on my scalp is gone. My dandruff is under control with this product. It is moisturizing. All in all I think that this conditioner is good quality.
(I was sent this in a VoxBox.)
Mary P.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Unfortunately I do have dandruff. So every other wash I do use head and shoulders and it does keep my dandruff down. I have used this brand Since I was young because my parents fully believe in it. I do too. It really does keep your dandruff at bay on regular usage. Any questions feel free to ask.
MICHELLE B.
MICHELLE B.
Round Rock, TX
Head and shoulders classic clean, is a great product for clarifying hair. With all the daily hair products and styles we do to our hair;using the shampoo and conditioner that helps with dandruff but also gives your hair a fresh smell and also makes your hair super soft is amazing.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
During the winter sometimes dandruff can appear. That being said, Head and Shoulders has always been my go to product for dandruff control.. This stuff works magic, literally almost overnight! I really can't say enough about how much I love this. It is a lifesaver in the winter!
Blakeley M.
Blakeley M.
How long does this take to control dandruff? Do you use it every time you condition?