Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Head & Shoulders® Classic Clean Shampoo is paraben free America’s #1 dandruff shampoo (*based on volume sales) Clinically proven to protect against flakes, itch, oil and dryness with regular use (**flakes and itch associated with dandruff; washes away oil & flakes) Clinically proven. Up to 100% dandruff protection. ( ***visible flakes, with regular use)

Will this help grow my hair faster and longer?
Is this good for bleached hair?
Is this product drying?
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo!
Mandy C.
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Mandy C.
Have problems with dandruff? Buy this! I’ve used this shampoo for years and it’s always been an effective product. There’s plenty to last you for months if you don’t have severe dandruff. Great price for this product!
Bobo L.
Brooklyn
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Bobo L.
This hair shampoo strips down your hair and makes it oily. It caused a lot of hair loss for me. To improve this product I would add more natural ingredients. Its scent is not really good either. Overall, I am not satisfied with this shampoo.Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Gabrielle M.
Chattanooga, TN
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Gabrielle M.
I had a scalp condition qhich caused my hair to stop growing. I broke down and tried this last year and not even joking, my hair has never felt so healthy and long. This is my go to at least every other wash. ❤
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Monesia M.
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Monesia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this shampoo! It's all I use in my hair besides rose water. It smells amazing and I love that my hair smells good even hours after my wash. It lathers well, a little goes a long way. I originally bought this for my hubby because he suffers from dandruff (it does work for dandruff by the way) but it has been great when it comes to cleaning my locs. Got this huge bottle on Amazon.
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Karra C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The classic of all head and shoulders this never goes outta styles nor does it seem to be a lesser quality or not affordable price. It has a soapy clean scent that product a good amount of suds and it get out those pesky dandruff out of your hair for good! This helps flakes and oil stay at bay and it help to keep your hair feeling less dry. Do recommend for those on a budget or those who not always like to wash your hair everyday. (Like me).
Gabriela H.
Dallas, TX
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Gabriela H.
I love head and shoulders. My head feels fresh when I clean my head. And for my scalp it’s perfect, eliminate all my scalp
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m gonna be honest with you: your girl has dandruff every once in awhile! This [product:head-&-shoulders-classic-clean-shampoo] DOES THE TRICK! I literally cannot even begin to tell you how full it leaves my hair as well! The volume it creates is just another perk of using this shampoo for silky fresh (dandruff free) hair!
CaTa A.
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by CaTa A.
I think this is one of the classic shampoos and they work when it comes to dandruff, its formula is perfect for oily hair, the only thing is, I don't feel that it leaves hair soft if you want soft hair should use the conditioner too.
Wendy R.
Hialeah, FL
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este es mi shampoo favorito. Es lo único que me quita la caspa, no lo cambio por nada. Cuando intento probar otros siempre termino regresando a él.
Shelayne R.
Chatham, VA
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Shelayne R.
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Shelayne R.
I 1000/10 recommend this. I’ve recently been having problems with dry, flaky scalp. I have extremely oily hair but a really dry scalp. I also was using purple shampoo prior to the head and shoulders and apparently purple shampoo can dry your scalp (but note that I was already having minor issues before I starting using purple shampoo). I got some head and shoulders and within 2-3 uses of it my scalp is no longer dry, flaky, or itchy. My hair also seems to have more volume and is easier to style! Below you can see the comparison of before and after. The pic with someone else in it was before and you can see my hair is flat and all over the place (I was also sweating bc I had been axe throwing) and then the selfie is after and you can see how clean, fluffy, and volumized my hair looks.

242 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Suzette G.
il y a 4 mois
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ? Es un buen producto cumple con sus funcion