BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Help say goodbye to flakes and hello to great hair with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner. It's from our original Classic Clean collection, formulated with HydraZinc to care for your scalp and leave you with soft, manageable, 100% flake-free** hair. It's packed with 7 benefits so you can live life with confidence.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Does this work for you guys with dry scalps?1 Answers
  • Is it bad to use other products with the 2in1 classic cle...2 Answers
  • Why when use the shampoo i found my hair so dry and mess!...3 Answers
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "does the job done well i have oily hair and dry scalp and does work nicely i used to have itchy scalp now this got rid of it" in 10 reviews
  • "I can't use Head & Shoulders on a regular basis because it makes my hair feel sort of waxy after a while, but it does do wonders for my dry itchy scalp when it happens. " in 3 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I think this stuff works alright, and it smells fresh. However, it leaves a residue in the hair regardless of how thoroughly you rinse it out. It prevents other products (like pomade) from effectively sticking to your hair at all. I also find that after a day my head looks greasy, even if my hair is still clean. My husband gets dandruff so he uses this, and it is effective for that purpose; he has minimal flakes now. Once in a while I use this though (I don't have dandruff)  and I always regret it. If you don't need this for it's intended purpose, I really don't recommend it. It's not worth the greasiness.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
I’ve dealt with dandruff for as long as I remember. It’ll go away for a time, but then come back every once and a while and it’s so embarrassing! Head and Shoulders is he best dandruff shampoo I’ve tried as it really does fight my dandruff! The only con id say is I don’t like the 2 in 1; get the shampoo AND the conditioner. At least for me, the two in one either seems to leave my hair more dry than if I used the shampoo and conditioner separately.
Lauren S.
I’m not really a fan of 2 in 1 shampoos it just leaves my hair more knotty after getting out of the shower. I have curly thick hair so it needs to be conditioned really well. But head & shoulders is a good shampoo if you have dandruff and has a great scent to it. I just wouldn’t recommend for curly hair. Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
Melissa V.
Lincoln, IL
Love the smell that this 2-1 left. My scalp is on the drier side so I get dandruff time to time. This hydrates my scalp and leaves my hair feeling softer and cleaner than before. The downside is that any shampoo/conditioner that says 2-1 does not leave your hair completely untangled. I usually have to use more conditioner.
Vivian W.
If you have a lot of dandruff, this here is your new best friend. I like using my other shampoos to make my hair feel nice and voluminous but I usually use head and shoulders once in a while to give me a deeper clean and to get the dandruff off my scalp. Just don't get this in your eyes, it will burn.
Logan C.
the best bang for your buck HANDS DOWN. Literally nothing beats this. I have really thick hair, and it’s kind of wavy, and with this shampoo/conditioner i only need to wash my hair once a week. Would recommend following up with a deep conditioner every once in a while
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
I get dandruff with most other shampoos. With Head and shoulders, I don't. That's the biggest thing I care about. Otherwise, the texture is pleasing, no scent, just a basic shampoo that gets the job done. i highly recommend and will definitely buy again
Danielle L.
Corinth
This is my go to product for the rare times I get dandruff ( I live in upstate NY so winters are rough on all my skin). Even when I try other products such as Dove Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner nothing works as good as head and shoulders. Two applications and dandruff is completely gone.
Shayle C.
Battle Creek , MI
The shampoo smells great and leaves your hair smelling great. It helps with the dandruff that you have. I always use this because it’s affordable and it’s good quality. You should definitely try it out and see what you think about it.
Nicole C.
My go to shampoo. I've been using this for years. This is hands down the best dandruff shampoo ever. Can be used daily or here and there throughout the week. I love the scent of the classic clean.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
Does this dry your hair out?
Morgan S.
I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner for my flaky hair. Is this product worth the money?
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Did this work for your dandruff if not what did you use
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX
I always been curious if this stuff really works. I get more dandruff in the summer. does it really get rid of dandruff?
Pamela V.
Some people who I know said it was a product that give you more dandruff instead cure🤔is it true?😅😁🤔

Amazon