BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

Roxy T.
palm desert
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I may have bought this on accident before. I love head and shoulders classic clean original, but I HATE 2 in 1 products! I have that terrible scalp condition of dandruff AND oily skin (such an oxymoron) and applying conditioner to my scalp is the last thing I want to do. I can only ever apply conditioner to the base of my hair. So needless to say, this did not work out for me. I need to buy my shampoo and conditioner separately.
Angela P.
505 Hemlock Trail, Grove City
This is a great product for people with dandruff problems. It smells great and you only have to lather up your hair once. It's great for washing hair quickly when you do not have time for a long shower. If your hair is prone to greasiness use this product every other shower and your normal shampoo in between uses. This will help your hair from being overly greasy.
Samantha S.
Brooklet, GA
My dandruff isn't too bad, so I only use this shampoo once a week, while using other color protection shampoo other times during the week. I like this shampoo a lot. It is VERY thick and gives a great lather, which is something some other dandruff shampoos don't do. The only thing I dislike is the smell. It's not very bad, just not my favorite. I recommend it!
Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and Shoulders shampoo is perfect when you have dandruff, so it gets the job done. However even though it has conditioner (2 in 1) it does not make my hair soft, it leaves it clean and dry. Therefore I always have to put some hair cream after, but for oily heads it works great! I have very dry hair so it does not work for me but it might for you!
Krysti G.
Groveland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually prefer the 2-in-1, even though i only use it as shampoo and i still condition with my go-to conditioner from another brand. I like how the 2-in-1 leaves my hair detangled, since my hair is pretty damaged and dry and regular shampoos tend to make it knotted and unmanageable. I love how it helps with dandruff and is my go-to shampoo brand.
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your having dandruff problems this is the shampoo i would recommend. It will take all your dandruff away after 2 to 4 washes (depends on how severe your dandruff is). Leaves scalp fresh. Has a nice smell too.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this shampoo mostly in the winter time when my skin and scalp are very dry and i tend to have some dandruff from using hair products and dry shampoo also just the dry air. This has always fixed the problem perfectly and smells nice too. I recommend this shampoo to anyone suffering feom dandruff or itchy dry scalp. It will work wonders.
Ariel J.
I love head & Shoulders. But i am not a huge fan of this 2-in-1. It smell and feels like h&s shampoo and it leaves my hair in the sam condition. Its not soft like if i use h&s conditioner. However it makes my hair oiler faster. It does the job, helps my dandruff, i have no reactions to it i just don't like the oily unconditioned hair
Emma s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my go to shampoo for when my scalp is feeling a bit parched! it hydrates my scalp the best and tends to keep it that way for a few weeks if not months! i love the green apple one, mainly because it is so so cooling on my scalp and the smell is so summery fresh!
Kalissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good price also like the packing since it's so easy to use. I use it when my scalp itches. It does tend to itch again later on in the day. For awhile after I shower it works really well. Going to try a different one from this brand and see if it works better for me.