BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Infuse your day with the confidence only flake-free hair can bring. Blended with citrus essences, Citrus Breeze Dandruff Shampoo from Head & Shoulders treats oily hair and scalp with a vibrant fragrance; formulated with Head & Shoulders’ NEW Fresh Scent Technology for an improved in-shower scent experience, leaving your hair feeling light, smelling great and visibly flake-free* all day long.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• I've been looking for a product that makes my hair smell ...1 Answers
  • alguien sabe el precio actual de este shampu?2 Answers
  • Will this product dry my hair out?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie W.
I have very dry scalp and very sensitive skin. A lot of shampoos bother my scalp, but noot this one. First, the scent is so much better than the original Head and Shoulders scent.

I scrub it into my scalp and let it sit for a few minutes. My scalp starts to feel tingly, and then I rinse, and follow with a conditioner. I have noticed a tremendous improvement after using this shampoo. My flakes aren't totally gone, but they are definitely less prominent. I really like this shampoo to get rid of my dandruff.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
This has done WONDERS for my hair. I usually can't even go a day without washing my hair because I have such oily hair. This allows me to feel good even with dry shampoo! I highly recommend leaving this in your hair for a few minutes before rinsing.
Jessica M.
This helped a lot, it was very nice to have flake free hair. But I also noticed that the more I used it, the quicker my dandruff would come back, causing me to continuously keep buying this....

All in all its a good product. Helped me with my dandruff. And it made my hair silky smooth. My hair looked healthy. Not dry and brittle.
Jolena M.
CORRY, PA
I love the smell of citrus so this was totally the shampoo for me. I have thick, long and curly hair so I did also have to use a conditioner with it. I do not use the shampoo daily I use it every other day just because it does dry my hair a lot when used daily. the shampoo does leave your hair clean and it does not seem to weigh it down. I have been flake free since I started using it. Overall I am very happy with this shampoo. It lathers well and smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I was sick when I fist started using it and the smell in the shoer helped clear my sinus! It does have a like mintish kinda scent mixed eith the citrus but its amazing! I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. #sponsered
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I love head and shoulders so much. I only use it once a week and only apply it to the top of my head so my roots/scalp and rub it in there after I just rinse it out and I can honestly say my scalp feels so much better.
Jerica V.
Head and Shoulders seems like a thing maybe your cool aunt uses. But I assure you it's perfect for every age! I love the way it has always taken care of my scalp and now with their new line of refreshing scents you will be so ready for spring and fall! Go and treat yourself to comfortable air with an enticing smell that will keep you fresh all day!
Dessire F.
Omg, I couldn't love more this shampoo more, I used to have problems with dandruff, but after using this for a while it just disappeared. Also I like the sensation that stays with you after you finish washing your hair, it is so fresh, you can feel like if you had ice o something similar in your hair. It is just awesome. It smells really good, and the price is perfect for the quality that you get.
Aurora C.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this in a #headandshoulders #voxbox. I have had oily hair the last few years. This works really well so far. In just 6 days my dandruff has gotten better and scalp is not itch. I have seen a change in the amount of oil too! I will for sure have to find the conditioner to see the full effect. This stuff smells amazing too, citrus, if you like that scent and have these issues I recommend this shampoo.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I received this product from Influencer and it has truly changed my life!! I've always had dandruff issues and this shampoo has actually relieved my symptoms! Within a week I've noticed that my dandruff is virtually gone and my scalp doesn't itch. Additionally it smells great and lasts hours!!
Lexi N.
Oakland, OR
This dandruff shampoo is great for my oily scalp and dry ends. Recently I began to get an oily scalp that requires me to wash my hair at least once a day or at most go two days without shampooing.
Once I added this product into my hair care routine, I can now go between 2-3 days without shampooing. By day 3 my hair is less oily than it was without this shampoo in my routine. This shampoo has saved me from my oily scalp. Another thing I enjoyed about the shampoo was the smell, it is a scent that I look forward to smelling everytime I shower. Head & Shoulders Citrus Breeze Dandruff Shampoo
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Where do you find this smell at?
nany r.
How good is this compared to other dandruff shampoos?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite hand and shoulders
How does this do with color treated hair?
Dayiis C.
alguien sabe el precio actual de este shampu?