BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #22 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Infused with a blend of citrus essences, Head & Shoulders Citrus Breeze Dandruff Shampoo is the perfect shampoo for oily hair. It deeply purifies your scalp to fight dandruff and remove oil, leaving you with 100% flake free.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• I been looking for a shampoo that doesn't make make hair oily.. I...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Britt M.
Love using Head and Shoulders shampoo! Stops my scalp from feeling itchy and for some reason using their shampoo always makes my hair look so good! Keeps my oily hair at bay as well, but if you do color your hair this will strip the color faster so beware! I don’t so it’s not a problem for me. I have a mild case of Seb Derm as well and this helps with that.
Skyler K.
For a dandruff shampoo it does it's job but I hate the 2 in 1 shampoos from head n shoulders! They usually have almond oil in them and that makes my scalp really oily. Like I could wash it 3 times and after drying my hair, it looks so oily at my roots. 👎
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Honestly I’ve tried many shampoos by head and shoulders to combat my dandruff. However, all it does is dry out my scalp causing more flakes to fall off. I’ve been trying to like their products but my hair doesn’t resemble to like it
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
Ummm Citrus in the name and scented as citrus, plus all the benefits that Head & Shoulders always provide as shiny and amazing looking hair, not expensive at all and to make things easier...two in one product. What else we could ask for. I think I love it even more than my boyfriend!
Jasmin M.
Lynwood, CA
Great shampoo! Love using it because it keeps my hair extremely soft! The scent is also a bonus, it smells great! I always get compliments on how good my hear smells and it is all thanks to this shampoo!!
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I had been looking for the longest time for a shampoo that would help with my oily, fragile, light hair. After spending so much money and time on other products that didn't work I finally found this amazing shampoo. It is also so affordable, I got the package of two. I think it should last me for almost 3 months. I am very satisfied and love the results on my hair.
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
If you have an itchy scalp, dry skin and especially dandruff, DONT USE THIS. Head & Shoulders is made with lots of fragrance and alcohol which irritate your skin and make it drier/itchier. Their marketing trick is to think that you don’t know that / don’t read the ingredients and that you’ll thus buy again. Outsmart them and don’t buy!
Maddie R.
I think it helps do the job to eliminate my dandruff but I'm not convinced it completely gets rid of it. It works fine for me and it is a very popular dandruff shampoo that is affordable and I'd recommend it to anyone with a dry scalp.
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
I am not useually a huge fan of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners but this one does the job! for those quick mornings when you know you will not be doning anything with your hair this is great. I have moderate to severe dandruff and this does the job! great product. Been using for a while now
yoselin G.
San jose, CA
I been looking for a shampoo that doesn't make make hair oily.. I was wondering if the head and shoulders citrus breeze works for oily hair??