BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Infused with a blend of citrus essences, Head & Shoulders Citrus Breeze Dandruff Shampoo is the perfect shampoo for oily hair. It deeply purifies your scalp to fight dandruff and remove oil, leaving you with 100% flake free.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

• I been looking for a shampoo that doesn't make make hair ...5 Answers
Britt M.
Love using Head and Shoulders shampoo! Stops my scalp from feeling itchy and for some reason using their shampoo always makes my hair look so good! Keeps my oily hair at bay as well, but if you do color your hair this will strip the color faster so beware! I don’t so it’s not a problem for me. I have a mild case of Seb Derm as well and this helps with that.
Katherine R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Honestly I’ve tried many shampoos by head and shoulders to combat my dandruff. However, all it does is dry out my scalp causing more flakes to fall off. I’ve been trying to like their products but my hair doesn’t resemble to like it
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Jasmin M.
Lynwood, CA
Great shampoo! Love using it because it keeps my hair extremely soft! The scent is also a bonus, it smells great! I always get compliments on how good my hear smells and it is all thanks to this shampoo!!
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I had been looking for the longest time for a shampoo that would help with my oily, fragile, light hair. After spending so much money and time on other products that didn't work I finally found this amazing shampoo. It is also so affordable, I got the package of two. I think it should last me for almost 3 months. I am very satisfied and love the results on my hair.
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
If you have an itchy scalp, dry skin and especially dandruff, DONT USE THIS. Head & Shoulders is made with lots of fragrance and alcohol which irritate your skin and make it drier/itchier. Their marketing trick is to think that you don’t know that / don’t read the ingredients and that you’ll thus buy again. Outsmart them and don’t buy!
Alice N.
Smells good with a fresh smell of lemon. Lemon always has been and will be one of those fresh smells that just always work, especially when it comes to products that should make us feel fresh and clean! Great shampoo! Really enjoyed using it. Would buy again!
erika d.
Stamford, CT
I used this on occasion maybe once every other week. I do love their shampoos but even with the 2 in 1s i always need to add more conditioner when washing my hair with thisp roduct. This product does get the job done though and is super cheap! Def try it
Kandice H.
I have been using head and shoulders for about 20 years now. I have very dark hair so when I get flaky it's very noticeable. Head and Shoulders is very affordable and it does the job and it smells really good. It keeps my hair healthy and my scalp healthy I've not found a shampoo that can replace it.
Sara B.
This is an all around great company. They have such a wide variety of shampoo and other things. I love the prices and they always have good deals going on. Highly recommend buying from this retailer. This scent is my favorite. It helps my dry skin all winter.
yoselin G.
San jose, CA
I been looking for a shampoo that doesn't make make hair oily.. I was wondering if the head and shoulders citrus breeze works for oily hair??

Amazon