No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Head & Shoulders Anti-dandruff Shampoo Classic Clean Hydrates Softens Hair 225ml!
Manon V.
Pointe-Claire, QC
Head & Shoulders Anti-dandruff Shampoo Classic Clean Hydrates Softens Hair 225ml uploaded by Manon V.
Mon mari utilise le shampoing Head & Shoulders Classique. Il l’aime beaucoup car il enraye la démangeaison, nettoie bien et laisse des cheveux souples. Ça fait plus de 15 ans qu’il l’utilise. Le shampoing a une très bonne senteur. Il le recommande à tous ceux qui souffre de démangeaison.
Mila Z.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I used to use Head&Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Supreme Repair Shampoo and was very satisfied quality and soft consistency, beautiful scent,my hair is healthy and strong without any dandruff. Head & Shoulders White Charcoal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Rosimar M.
Miami florida, FL
Head & Shoulders Anti-dandruff Shampoo Classic Clean Hydrates Softens Hair 225ml uploaded by Rosimar M.
its scent is just amazing, it's super creamy and leaves a feeling of total cleanliness. Its price is not so high and it is available in any supermarket. I would buy it again. My hair is very shiny and soft, manageable and hydrated, with a very perfumed smell.
Holly F.
West royd road, Shipley
Head & Shoulders Anti-dandruff Shampoo Classic Clean Hydrates Softens Hair 225ml uploaded by Holly F.
perfect for dry scald and dandruff , I use this every 2 days and my scalp is getting better day by day , I don’t really know how you could improve this product as it helps controls the oils in my hair I would recommend this !

Looking for your answer?