BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Active Sport Men helps lock in scalp s moisture and leaves hair feeling hydrated. 7 Benefits. 1 Bottle: Fights dryness, calms itch*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flakes*, and leaves beautiful hair. For Manageable Hair and a Cool Refreshed Clean. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp. Advanced formula relieves scalp itch, dryness, irritation and helps prevent flakes while improving hair and scalp health. The official shampoo of the MLB. The official shampoo of the NFL. Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "It smells great and works well on dandruff but it left a residue in his hair that he did not like. " in 2 reviews
  • "Lots of lather and a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The shampoo does not only keep the hair refreshingly soft and full, but it also relieves itchy scalp and removes the pesky dandruff flakes that plague many men." in 1 review
Zac D.
Batavia, OH
I love this product. Doing construction I get a lot of dust and particles in my hair, so having a product that I know will get the job done is essential. The smell is refreshing, and it doesn't overpower your nose. I don't plan on changing to another product anytime soon.
Ryan S.
Aiken, SC
When the itchy gets noticeably itchy, it's time to do something about it. Within two days of using this wonderful man made product there wasn't any white left to be considered an itch. It knocked it out so quickly and without damaging the hair molecules
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
My 15 year old son has such a dry scalp and this works great. He willing picks it out at the store and loves the smell of it. I would definitely recommend it.
Laura D.
Pensacola, FL
Been using this product for many many years now and works really well. price is fair and I always buy this for my house hold.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Horrible Horrible Horrible! I will never purchase this again! It makes your hair and scalp even more dry!
Michael F.
Sierra Vista, AZ
It's alright, I don't find it to be any better than the original. Which is what I currently use.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Now i understand why women are jumping in and buying this product. Yes i tried it with no hesitations. Massaging your scalp and working the shampoo in your hair then Leaving the shampoo on your scalp you feel a tingling sensation. Nice. Yes i would use it again
Joshua R.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is up to the task of cleaning even the messiest of heads. I spend a good bit of time under houses and get debris, spiderwebs, and insulation in my hair. When I grt home and wash my hair with this it always gets the job done. The fragrance is pleasant without being overpowering.
Marco C.
Fresno
Without a doubt one of the greatest shampoos I've ever used. Personally it's my favorite, leaves my hair smelling amazing, soft, and it does help out with dry scalp. You can't go wrong with this shampoo. I highly recommend it. Now it's also sponsored by the NFL. GO Patriots!
Gina H.
Westville
I love this product. When my scalp is feeling dry this really gets rid of the dandruff. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. Keeps the dandruff away for awhile. I would absolutely recommend this product for others.