Head & Shoulders Active Sport Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Anastassia W.Head & Shoulders Active Sport Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Ana Laura Q.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Active Sport Men helps lock in scalp s moisture and leaves hair feeling hydrated. 7 Benefits. 1 Bottle: Fights dryness, calms itch*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flakes*, and leaves beautiful hair. For Manageable Hair and a Cool Refreshed Clean. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp. Advanced formula relieves scalp itch, dryness, irritation and helps prevent flakes while improving hair and scalp health. The official shampoo of the MLB. The official shampoo of the NFL. gentle and pH balanced for everyday use. dual action 2 in 1 formula cleans and conditions in one easy step. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Deborah T.
Alexandria, VA
Hubby really loves this shampoo.  Does a great job controlling his light dandruff.  The 2-in-1 has just the right amount of conditioner.  I like the fantastic smell.  It is a nice compliment to his cologne.  Very convenient to pick up at Target and not need a trip to a salon to grab it.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son uses this a lot. When I was couponing I got a stockpile of it. He likes how it makes him smell "manly", he's 11 lol. And it helps with his dandruff. He has a terrible flaking scalp that scabs sometimes. He can't use it when it scabs up because it burns but on regular flaking days it works great.
Johanna M.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves loves head and shoulders, it works wonder. I try using his because I develop dry scalp and within a month my scalp was back to normal. I'm nor disappointed and will use it again if I have too
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Husband uses this product for his dry scalp . Nice lather, not too thick . Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy like most dandruff shampoo. Has a great scent . Uses daily & we will continue to use . Typically purchased at Target or WalMart .
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
My husband uses this daily. It's his favorite of all the head and shoulders because it doesn't smell too girly. It lathers good and has more of a man smell to it. He loves this product and would recommend to any other men
Michelle
I really like this shampoo
Because it pays a lot, and not only that but it is 2 in 1, I can take it to the beach, or for some trip and I already have shampoo and conditioner in the same packaging.
Isabel A.
I love using this shampoo it is good to use and leaves you're hair soft and healthy. You're hair smells good and doesn't make you have dandruff it concentrates well more than other brands I would recommend this item.
Margaret R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase this shampoo and conditioner for my husband regularly. This helps to moisturize his scalp and takes care of dandruff. He has not had success with any other brands.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend always uses this shampoo when he starts to get flakey and it works wonders! In two days he'll go from super itchy and flakey to having no problems at all
Hollie B.
Hiram, GA
I know this for men, but I love using my husband's when it's dry outside and my scalp starts to flake. It helps it so much and doesn't really do anything funky to my hair, plus it smells really good.