Head & Shoulders Active Sport Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Anastassia W.Head & Shoulders Active Sport Men 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Ana Laura Q.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders Active Sport Men helps lock in scalp s moisture and leaves hair feeling hydrated. 7 Benefits. 1 Bottle: Fights dryness, calms itch*, relieves irritation*, reduces redness*, great scent, controls flakes*, and leaves beautiful hair. For Manageable Hair and a Cool Refreshed Clean. Healthy Hair Starts From a Healthy Scalp. Advanced formula relieves scalp itch, dryness, irritation and helps prevent flakes while improving hair and scalp health. The official shampoo of the MLB. The official shampoo of the NFL. gentle and pH balanced for everyday use. dual action 2 in 1 formula cleans and conditions in one easy step. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Huntsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I was a skeptic about 2 in 1 shampoos but I have been impressed. I used to be someone who used two handfuls of conditioner to counteract buying cheap shampoo but head and shoulders leaves me feeling clean but not overly dry. Some days I do a deep condition but most days I throw in some volumizing mouse and run out the door.
John C.
John C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been using this shampoo for years. I used to have an itchy scalp for a while and thought maybe switching to this shampoo would help. The itchinesss has gone away and it smells great. Definitely better than my old shampoo. Great product. Would definitely recommend
Nuhat S.
Nuhat S.
Paterson, NJ
My brother purchased this product. He had ridiculous amount of dandruff, but it decreases after using this product. However, after stopping it did continue again. The smell is not so bad either and the price is good too. For those who have dandruff, I recommend this.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
I love using this shampoo it is good to use and leaves you're hair soft and healthy. You're hair smells good and doesn't make you have dandruff it concentrates well more than other brands I would recommend this item.
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Hiram, GA
I know this for men, but I love using my husband's when it's dry outside and my scalp starts to flake. It helps it so much and doesn't really do anything funky to my hair, plus it smells really good.
Michelle
Michelle
I really like this shampoo
Because it pays a lot, and not only that but it is 2 in 1, I can take it to the beach, or for some trip and I already have shampoo and conditioner in the same packaging.
Matthew N.
Matthew N.
College Station , TX
Has been my go to 2 in 1 for years love the smell and great feeling leaves hair silky smooth and refreshed no damage to the hair at all love this
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
I personally don't care for head and shoulders. It drys my scalp out more. Don't like the way my hair feels after
Karliz D.
Karliz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good. One day i bought it for my dad and he really enjoyed it. It smells so clean and fresh
Erin H.
Erin H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this every day it helps so much! If he does go off of it you can tell the difference