BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Go from dry and frizzy hair to smooth and silky hair in just one wash. Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner is formulated with added moisturizers to cleanse and restore dry, frizzy hair and leave it 100% flake free*. Go ahead, run your hands through your hair again.

Ingredient:

Pyrithione Zinc 1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamide MEA, Zinc Carbonate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• What's your favorite head and shoulders type of shampoo?6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Cher B.
My go to everyday shampoo! It does the best to keep the flakes away while still keeping my hair silky smooth. Love the fact that it is a 2-in-1 formula because it doesn't take much to lather into the hair well and it minimizes the amount of time to wash your hair since you shampoo and condition at once, which is important to me since I am a mom on the go and getting a long shower in is nearly impossible. My final thoughts is that it is a little pricey but there are always coupons or advertised goods deals for this product.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
This products works so well and has always been a staple in my household's bathroom. It works so well to control dandruff and itchy scalp. However, I gave only 4 stars because I don't believe (in my experience) that it helps reduce flakes 100%. It did work initially in its reduction and I did find that I had to use this product everyday to get results.
Silvia O.
Wylie, TX
My go to shampoo, when I use it my scalp doesn't itch and my hair is so soft and doesn't freeze. I would recommend this to people that have an oily scalp. I honestly have tried other shampoos in the market but I always go back to head in shoulders.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
I have used this head and shoulders plenty of times. I get dry scalp a lot and this helps a lot. It's smell so good too! Work a lot better than off brand kind. Not expensive at all! Every time I get dry I use it!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I bought this to fade my hair dye color. It smells great and is great for frizzy dry hair it leaves it silky and smooth with 24 hr frizz control it also gets rid of dandruff quite quickly I love this shampoo and conditioner. Active ingredient Pyrithion Zinc..
Mara S.
Overall I have always ran to head and shoulders for anything Dandruff but I came to the conclusion it really makes your hair feel clean and you can actually feel it and it smells great this one comes with Conditioner so you can just skip putting that. Love it 👍
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA
I personally do not like the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I feel like it dries out my hair and leaves it even more dandruffy I do like the scent of this shampoo and I like the way it lathers I think if I bought them separately I would enjoy it more
Delaney W.
Head and shoulders is a great brand as far as shampoo and conditioner. This set makes your hair real shiny and smooth. It gives you that commercial look. I do recommend head and shoulders if you are looking for a good brand of shampoo and conditioner to try.
Dee N.
Albany, GA
The smell from this is amazing . Leaving my hair feeling clean and amazingly soft ! A bit pricey but way worth the price you spend ! Most 2 in 1 shampoos dry your hair out or doesn't feel like it's been conditioned but head and shoulders is great !
Olivia W.
Cedar Falls, IA
The produce makes my hair smooth and shine! Especially because we go swimming a lot, it gives my hair that silky look back! It works in sensitive scalps like mine and I will buy this 2 in 1 product again!
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
What's your favorite head and shoulders type of shampoo?