BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restores Silky Smooth Look: Starts At The Scalp to Smooth Each Strand to Calm Dry Frizzy Hair. Dual Action Formula Cleans While Providing Extra Conditioners For Hair and Scalp. Gentle and Ph Balanced For Every Day Use Even On Permed Or Color Treated HairHealthy Hair Starts from A Healthy Scalp: Advanced Formula Relieves Scalp Itch, Dryness, Irritation and Helps Prevent Flakes While Improving Hair and Scalp Health

• Need this cause i get dandruff sometimes. Does it work go...3 Answers
  • I have never tried the 2 and 1 of this brand. I usually d...9 Answers
  • Does it make your hair greasy?14 Answers
Alma V.
Caldwell, ID
I really love the smell this shampoo has ! It comes in a great bottle that is worth the price ! It makes your hair healthy and shiny. As soon as you lather it it becomes soapy and bubbly. I buy this everyday & even if I change shampoos I always find myself coming back to this one!
Gladys N.
I really like this shampoo as it comes in 2 functions, shampoo and conditioner. Every time I use my hair is very silky, manageable and you really see the difference with the frizz eliminates an incredible thing! I really recommend it more than all those girls that dry hair with frizz and no shine is perfect for such cases. In my opinion I have greasy hair the same I feel good only that the washing lasts me for 2 days because of the amount of oils the hydration that is mixed with the natural oils of my scalp resulting in greasy hair in 2 days
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is the classic Head & Shoulders product which I've found to be effective with dandruff control. I've tried other Head & Shoulder products too like the  Head & Shoulders Extra Volume Dandruff Shampoo but find myself going back to this classic formula. It's unisex and a staple in my household.
Penny S.
They is my one and true shampoo! I love it so much! I have thick hair so I need an amazing quality shampoo in order to maintain that and does it sure do that! I have been using this for 10+ years and it still amazes me of what a great job it does! It leaves my hair smooth and silky and is a great price for a 2 in 1
Kaitlyn L.
This product does a good job at keeping the hair from getting greasy, but I really do not think that it should be labelled at 2 in 1 with conditioner. Every time I use this I still need to use a different conditioner in my hair after because it does not condition and leaves my hair tangled.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Got to say, in our household we LOVE Head and Shoulders. My boyfriend has very oily, dry, flaky, dandruff prone skin so this makes his hair amazing! I use it as well on my hair a couple times a week to maintain the dandruff control. It us def worth every penny! #Influenster
margarette L.
Knoxville, TN
Head and Shoulders is a great shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean and full of volume. I have naturally fine limp hair. It lather's up really good with minimal amount of the product. It smells fabulous. I am very satisfied using this brand and recommend it to others.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shampoo. Specifically, I love the scent. It smells clean and I just want to keep on sniffing my hair (an really anyone else's) after using it. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a miracle anti-dandruff product. I don't have a huge issue with dandruff to begin with, but I don't see much of a difference when using this or not. Product lathers well though, and I usually use a leave-in conditioner after my shower so the two-in-one doesn't really matter.

I will continue to buy this shampoo, mainly for my boyfriend who is too lazy to use a conditioner, and because his hair just smells so good after use, but I am knocking off a point for the design of the bottle. I wish it was a pump bottle. I'll probably buy the pump version next time and keep refilling. The normal bottle is smooth when opened, so a lot of product gets stuck (as seen in photos).

Overall though, the amazing scent is really what's driving this review up, I am very sensitive to smell and it's very rare I find a hair product that I just love the smell of.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
I send this product with the kids to camp and it works like a charm. Keeps their scalps nice and clean and saves space and shower time during those cramped camp moments. The kids like the smell and ease and I like the cost. Great value and you can usually find store sales as well as manufacturer coupons
Dominica Rose H.
Glendale Hts, IL
The guys in my house absolutely must always have this 2 in 1 product stocked in the bathroom. I've used it before and found that it smells good as well as cleaning my hair well. Also, my hair feels really soft when I use this. The super plus is that it keeps the annoying dandruff away....yay!
Does it make your hair greasy?
Allison G.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this smell like regular dandruff shampoo? I'm looking for one with a nicer scent than some of the others I've tried
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have never tried the 2 and 1 of this brand. I usually don't like 2 and 1s because I love both shampoo and conditioner. Do you guys think this works well? What is your favorite scent?
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Does this stuff ever make people's heads itch? Maybe I just have a sensitive scalp so it does to my head. Also, does this stuff smell good?
Nahir M.
Is this product good? Does not your hair dry?