Head & Shoulders : 2 In 1 Refresh Shampoo uploaded by Siham S.Head & Shoulders : 2 In 1 Refresh Shampoo uploaded by Si s.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Healthy Hair Starts from A Healthy Scalp. Advanced Formula Relieves Scalp Itch, Dryness, & Irritation & Helps Prevent Flakes While Improving Hair and Scalp Health. Improves Hair &Amp; Scalp Health Guaranteed see more...

LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it a lot, hair is strong, shiny, hydrated also with a great freshness I love it because the hair is so strong that it does not break or fall I also help a lot because I do not have to be cutting my hair because with no I get so many orchids, the hair looks very healthy and smells super rich the truth to me I love it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Naperville, IL
In the wintertime, my skin gets so dry and that includes my scalp. Whenever I have shedding and scabbing, I use this product and the issue is cleared in literally a day. This scent is so refreshing and cooling and other than the way it fixes scalp issues, this feels, smells, and lathers exactly like any other shampoo would.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
La Follette, TN
I have been using head and shoulders for years not because I have dandruff but so I can avoid it. It's not very expensive. I think the refresh is one of my faves I also like the Apple scent and I love the 2 n 1. The scent don't seem to be very strong at least in my hair. I'll keep buying it.
Luana B.
Luana B.
My family and I currently have been using this product on a daily basis and love it. We pruchased it from walmart and it is long lasting and also does have a fresh scent. Head and shoulders is the only dandruff shampoo/conditioner combo that works very well. Yes recommend this product daily.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Moorhead, MN
Gets rid of most dandruff, mine is moderate, but not crazy. I have thick fine wavy brown hair. The smell is ok, not amazing, but not at all off-putting. I wish they made one for color-treated hair, as it is not good for my color, but that's the trade-off for getting rid of dandruff.
Annie H.
Annie H.
My fav head and shoulders shampoo! I only use it on my roots and I let it sit for like 3-5 minutes and let the eucalyptus really work into my roots. Once I wash off and condition, you can really notice the difference on how much less dandruff I have.
Keri C.
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
I use this at night after a long day of working and working out. It feels great on my head and it is very refreshing. I bought this a my local super market they always have sales so the price was great. I will definitely be buying this again.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Pittston, PA
My favorite shampoo! Makes the scalp feel nice and cool, great lather and all types smell great! Makes hair full of volume, which is my favorite part of this stuff! Always have this in my shower, would like if the price wasn't so high tho!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Favorite shampoo on earth. I usually have dry scalp problems but with H&S that's a thing from the past. Doesn't leave any scent in my hair (which I like) and it's super affordable. I'm always buying it, wouldn't change it for anything.
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I real like this shampoo, for when my hair and head start getting dried out from the winter season. The scent is nice, but I normally prefer other scents more. For dry, flakeyness this is my go-to brand.