Head & Shoulders® 2-in-1 Dry Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Lauren H.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Restore your scalp's natural moisture balance with an anti-dandruff shampoo specially designed for dry scalp. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner works with your body to fight dandruff (1) and helps restore your scalp's natural moisture balance. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• I wonder if this would work for me. My scalp is oily but my hair ...3 Answers
  • Is there other scents besides just the standard head and shoulder...2 Answers
  • I like head and shoulders, but my hair feels dull. Is it the 2 in...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Having used almost every kind of anti-dandruff shampoo on the market, Head and Shoulders stands well above the rest. It is currently my go to every day shampoo, and I keep coming back to it. With their more recent decision to create this 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner product, it's even easier and hassle free to use. Similar products have a very gel/jelly-like hand feel and when I put it on my head, I feel like not enough gets on. I like a good lather, and Head and Shoulders does not disappoint. I also like the hand feel of this product; It feels smooth and silky and each formulation has its own distinct, but pleasant aroma. In addition, even the original head and shoulders gives me a nice tingling sensation with the lather, which in my mind, tells me it's doing its job. This is a fantastic product. I highly recommend.
Liz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses Head & Shoulders for many years now. Other brands irritate his scalp and causes him dandruff and dryness. I got him this particular type, right before he switched to Head & Shoulders because he was complaining of dry scalp and dandruff. After just one wash, his hair was nice, clean, and dandruff free! Since then, we have been sticking with Head & Shoulders. He hasn't tried any other shampoo since.
Lauren H.
Bridgeport, TX
I got this Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner in the almond scent when the weather started getting colder because my scalp was feeling itchy. After the first use, the itch was gone! Now I use it every other wash and no more itch! My hair has so much life and body now, too! Love it.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love head and shoulders it would be the main shampoo I used if my hair wasn't red. I think that it's the best one in its category. I know they have one for colored treated hair but I'm too nervous to mess with it. Especially when my hair Is very hard to care for. But it helps my horribly dry scalp!
Jessica W.
I wish I had more options in shampoo products, but this is the only one I've found that can control my dry scalp. I have tried to use just regular dandruff control Head n Shoulders, and I have tried other brands of dry scalp shampoo- and all I get is flakes! Thank goodness it smells good, and I get complements all the time on the clean smell of my hair. I'm mostly concerns about controlling the flakes. THIS ONE DOES IT!!
Ashleigh C.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like this product because I have short hair and my scalp does get dry (especially in winter). Using a 2 in 1 is so much easier with short hair and quicker, which I need. I often find it on sale but even if it isn't it's about the same as everything else. It's also one of the only 2 in 1 that's not aimed at men, so I don't have to smell like a tool.
Anna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I had lice (gross I know) in elementary school, my scalp was torn to shreds from all the treatments we used to get rid of the bugs. This product absolutely saved my head. Within just a few uses my scalp was losing less and less skin every day and my hair was healthier than before I had lice!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
My husband whole family has problems with Dandruff and this product works great. Some other dandruff shampoos can be harsh and this is great for both scalp and hair. There is also a great scent where others can have a very strong bad smell.
Claire w.
York, PA
Head and shoulders is one of my favorite shampoos to use especially when it get colder out and my scalp gets itchy. It's soothing and works almost instantly when you're in the shower. I would recommend this for an itchy scalp.
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
I have dandruff during the winter and I use Head and Shoulders for my problematic scalp. And this is a dream compared to other hair products. I rarely use it during the warmer months because I’ve noticed how greasy my hair gets. So I usually stick to this product during the colder months.
Reem N.
I wonder if this would work for me. My scalp is oily but my hair is dry
Andrea c.
I like head and shoulders, but my hair feels dull. Is it the 2 in 1 or any suggestions. It stops the itch by I can't take the blah
Courtney W.
Rome, GA
Is there other scents besides just the standard head and shoulders smell?
Patrice B.
Vernal, UT
I have had extremely dry scalp and it's super itchy. Would this help?
CAROLINA I.