Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil uploaded by Jennifer D.Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil uploaded by Samantha R.Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil uploaded by Tammy G.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders® 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil.
7 benefits.
No worries from flakes, itch, breakage.
Pyrithione zinc.
Helps restore scalp's moisture defense.
Helps relieve dry scalp by locking in moisture. see more...

• Have you ever noticed that after a bit of using this item it doesn'...1 Answers
Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil
  • "i originally started buying this shampoo and conditioner for my little brother and my daughters hair because they have dandruff , so i just used ti cause it was what i bought and last month i ran out and had to use a cheap shampoo and i noticed a big difference my hair never felt clean just oily i was so happy when i went back to my head and shoulders its a great shampoo even if you don't suffer from dry scalp." in 2 reviews
  • "I've used this all the time as I have curly hair but I keep it straight and need a lot of product to keep it this way." in 1 review
  • "I love the fact that its a 2 in 1 and that it smells great but it seemed to dry my hair out when I used it." in 1 review
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I've been testing out this product for the last few days and I'm happy to say that it works. I struggle with dandruff like crazy especially in the colder months, but I've always been apprehensive in trying products like these that are supposed to get rid of your dandruff and make your scalp feel better. I showered the same day I was sent the 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner and my scalp felt clean. After showering my hair looked and felt so clean and fresh I ended up being able to go a few days without washing my hair. All in all, I would recommend this product to anyone that has a moderate dandruff problem. Influenster sent me this product for free in a VoxBox to test, but my opinions are all my own and are completely honest.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product ok. The shampoo was great and it did nourish my scalp but it left my strands feeling really dry.My hair was left and dry and frizzy, it does not live up to the 2-in-1 claim. I would use it again for the dandruff benefits but would have to use a separate conditioner with it. I received this in a voxbox to review but haven't been able to post my review on the site (and earn my badge) because it won't accept any of my emails as being "valid" Update: The influnster team was very helpful in addressing the problem and I was able to unlock my badge!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Staten Island, NY
In the winter I can get dandruff and head and shoulders is the shampoo I always use to help get rid of it. It works really well and it smells great too. I especially love the one with almond oil because it gives that extra moisture that my scalp really needs during the cold months. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a dandruff shampoo.
Amber K.
Amber K.
I have what is commonly referred to as a "troubled scalp." This is the only dandruff shampoo formulation (even by Head & Shoulders) that gets rid of my flakes. I bought a big bottle with a pump from Target and it will last me about six months with daily use. I still use another shampoo and conditioner after this. It's just my personal preference.
Ramsha B.
Ramsha B.
OC, California
I have dandruff issue in my hair A LOT and thats why I started using this. Although my hair feels nice after using this,it doesn't do much for my dandruff. I do all these home remedies for my dandruff but I am on the look out for a better shampoo thats meets my needs at least. I will repurchase this till then probably.
Susan J.
Susan J.
East Windsor, NJ
I like this product in that I am able to save time when washing my hair, as it can become tedious to apply shampoo, wash, apply conditioner, and wash again. This product makes my hair very soft and voluminous-- however it does make my hair VERY poofy I feel like. Also does the job with getting rid of dandruff!
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Oxnard, CA
Every time I stop using this shampoo, my dandruff comes back and it's really weird because I actually have oily hair. I like this shampoo because it allows my hair to be conditioned and shampooed at the same time where as with other products, if i conditioned separately, it leaves my hair greasy.
Hope F.
Hope F.
Norcross, GA
It does the job of keeping my hair clean from dandruff but the problem is that i wouldn't call this a conditioner. It makes my hair extremely hard to brush through and it makes my hair feel so dry so i would definitely recommed using a hair mask before using the shower to conteract the dryness.
Li C.
Li C.
Brooklyn, NY
My scalp is very flaky, so I got this to try out. I like it a lot at first. It got rid of my dandruff, but after using it for about a month my dandruff came back. It made my scalp feel even worse than before I used the product. Now I alternate it with another shampoo to finish it up.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Annville, KY
This is crazy but I use this product to help me with a even tan. I noticed when tanning that I had some white spots appearing. I was told to use this on my skin as exfoliator and it worked fantasti . Does also help with my dry scalp as well. I definitely will purchase again .
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Have you ever noticed that after a bit of using this item it doesn't seem to work quite as well? Do you change product to a competitor dandruff or just use a different fragrance of Head and Shoulders?