Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil uploaded by Tammy G.Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil uploaded by Samantha R.Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Head & Shoulders® 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil.
7 benefits.
No worries from flakes, itch, breakage.
Pyrithione zinc.
Helps restore scalp's moisture defense.
Helps relieve dry scalp by locking in moisture. see more...

• Have you ever noticed that after a bit of using this item it does...1 Answers
Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Almond Oil
  • "i originally started buying this shampoo and conditioner for my little brother and my daughters hair because they have dandruff , so i just used ti cause it was what i bought and last month i ran out and had to use a cheap shampoo and i noticed a big difference my hair never felt clean just oily i was so happy when i went back to my head and shoulders its a great shampoo even if you don't suffer from dry scalp." in 2 reviews
  • "I've used this all the time as I have curly hair but I keep it straight and need a lot of product to keep it this way." in 1 review
  • "I love the fact that its a 2 in 1 and that it smells great but it seemed to dry my hair out when I used it." in 1 review
Autumn B.
I like this product ok. The shampoo was great and it did nourish my scalp but it left my strands feeling really dry.My hair was left and dry and frizzy, it does not live up to the 2-in-1 claim. I would use it again for the dandruff benefits but would have to use a separate conditioner with it. I received this in a voxbox to review but haven't been able to post my review on the site (and earn my badge) because it won't accept any of my emails as being "valid" Update: The influnster team was very helpful in addressing the problem and I was able to unlock my badge!
Nicole M.
Staten Island, NY
In the winter I can get dandruff and head and shoulders is the shampoo I always use to help get rid of it. It works really well and it smells great too. I especially love the one with almond oil because it gives that extra moisture that my scalp really needs during the cold months. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a dandruff shampoo.
Amber K.
I have what is commonly referred to as a "troubled scalp." This is the only dandruff shampoo formulation (even by Head & Shoulders) that gets rid of my flakes. I bought a big bottle with a pump from Target and it will last me about six months with daily use. I still use another shampoo and conditioner after this. It's just my personal preference.
Ramsha B.
OC, California
I have dandruff issue in my hair A LOT and thats why I started using this. Although my hair feels nice after using this,it doesn't do much for my dandruff. I do all these home remedies for my dandruff but I am on the look out for a better shampoo thats meets my needs at least. I will repurchase this till then probably.
Brittany H.
Annville, KY
This is crazy but I use this product to help me with a even tan. I noticed when tanning that I had some white spots appearing. I was told to use this on my skin as exfoliator and it worked fantasti . Does also help with my dry scalp as well. I definitely will purchase again .
Leydi G.
Laurel, MD
Love it! Helps a lot with Dandruff and it goce you a great smell to your hair, very effective product. Best of all 2 in 1 leaves your hair very soft and smooth. Very affordable to the public. Couldn't ask for a better product! Very satisfied try it out.
Cristal R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this shampoo/conditioner so much. I don't have dry hair but I do have natural curly hair and my curls can appreciate moisture coming from a shampoo that won't strip the nutrients off my hair. It's a great product
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
This is okay. I hate that all head and shoulders products burn a lot when they get in your eyes! I use this occasionally when my scalp is dry, but I would not use as a regular shampoo.
Jessica E.
Paramount, CA
I have dry hair during the summer due to the heat and this shampoo plus conditioner combo helps hydrate it. Not only that it smells amazing. It's also very inexpensive.
joann f.
This shampoo is good for people with dandruff , other wise while using this product it makes your scalp very dry .But the scent of this shampoo smells great .
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Have you ever noticed that after a bit of using this item it doesn't seem to work quite as well? Do you change product to a competitor dandruff or just use a different fragrance of Head and Shoulders?