BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this help just for dandruff hair2 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair dry? 1 Answers
  • Does this product work on different types if hair like mine is ve...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders® 2-in-1 Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
I first used this at my boyfriends house because that's all he had. I remembered thinking "oh great! Why does he have this shampoo! Sorry hair." But afterwards, I kid you not! My hair was so smooth, I didn't see any difference in my scalp because I have oily hair with no dandruff, However; I did notice SOFT ,SMOOTH, and SHINY healthy looking hair. I told my boyfriend how much I loved his shampoo and conditioner and he just said "haha, I thought you were for sure going to hate it" I just shook my head no. That is the last time I'm judging a product by it's cover. I do want advise you tough, you aren't supposed to use it everyday! But still really good product!
Joani R.
Grandfield, OK
I have to use dandruff shampoo as my regular shampoo. If I use anything else on my scalp it gets really itchy and flaky. I have tried a few other dandruff shampoos and nothing compares to head and shoulders. Not only does it leave my hair flake free but it also shines it up and makes my hair smell awesome. I use to hate wearing black shirts because it would have flakes all over it but now I wear what I want and I feel great. I recommend this product to anyone struggling with dandruff also known as flakes.
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
Doesn't meet the claim it makes of eliminating dandruff. I have suffered in the past, and turning to this was no solution. There are many more effective dandruff shampoos on the market, and while this helps a little, it is certainly not a solution. I have a combination scalp, so it's hard to find hair care that leaves me in the perfect place between dry and oily. This is too drying to be good.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
I love this! I have really bad dandruff, and after using this it really helped me to have less Dandruff. Honestly I felt more confident after using this product because I have a ton of dandruff sadly and after using this it wasn't as noticeable and it made me feel better about myself so I definitely recommend this product.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Listen this is the only product you should be using if you have dandruff. It's nothing to be embarrassed about and is great if you have a dry scalp or if like me your scalp gets burnt in the summer. I find this to just be more gently than other shampoos and conditioners
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I love wearing dark colors and with my dry scalp Head and Shoulders saves the day! The scents vary but I usually stick to the original. If you enjoy a shampoo that lathers well, you'll love this. The conditioner is nice too but I usually just stick with the shampoo as it takes care of any flakes for my scalp
Katy K.
Chico, CA
I've been using Head & Shoulders since the 90's when my parents were told I suffered from really bad dandruff. Since than when my dandruff gets really bad or my head is really itchy I go for this and it only takes one wash and I'm okay.
Virginia G.
San Antonio, TX
I need this in my life, after I had my first born my scalp was not the same. I used to use other products and the dandruff would be tamed, but now I just can't use anything that doesn't specifically support dandruff. I prefer to 2 in 1 because it saves me a few more minutes in the shower, and sometimes those 3 minutes can make a huge difference in a day filled with appointments, school, work, children, and all the other things life throws your way.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
When my hair started thinning, my pharmacist recommended trying Head and Shoulders. My hair started growing again. My stylist could tell how long ago the regrowth started by the weird way my hair was bushy near the scalp, and sparser near the ends, until the new-growth length caught up to my full length.
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA
Not oily doesn't leave any residue I used it maybe twice a week so I can get on my dandruff off and it works really well I don't have to worry about my getting conditioner because it's already smooth and silky when I get out of the shower
Arti G.
Is this product stripping or drying? Would you say it's good for ethnic thick course hair types ?
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I have dandruff pretty heavily, but not enough to need medicated shampoo. Would this help lessen it?
Abigail H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this product work on different types if hair like mine is very thick
Ayanna S.
Lawrenceville
Does this help just for dandruff hair
Megan B.
Southaven, MS
Is this okay and hydrating enough for thick hair?