BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Does this help just for dandruff hair2 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair dry? 1 Answers
  • Does this product work on different types if hair like mine is ve...2 Answers
Head & Shoulders® 2-in-1 Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 2-23.7 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles
Audrey M.
Vienna, VA
Doesn't meet the claim it makes of eliminating dandruff. I have suffered in the past, and turning to this was no solution. There are many more effective dandruff shampoos on the market, and while this helps a little, it is certainly not a solution. I have a combination scalp, so it's hard to find hair care that leaves me in the perfect place between dry and oily. This is too drying to be good.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
I love this! I have really bad dandruff, and after using this it really helped me to have less Dandruff. Honestly I felt more confident after using this product because I have a ton of dandruff sadly and after using this it wasn't as noticeable and it made me feel better about myself so I definitely recommend this product.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Listen this is the only product you should be using if you have dandruff. It's nothing to be embarrassed about and is great if you have a dry scalp or if like me your scalp gets burnt in the summer. I find this to just be more gently than other shampoos and conditioners
Sabila S.
It's a very effective way to get the flakes off the scalp. There is no embarrassing white dandruff on a dark shirt. It also helps relieve itchyness. LThers well and massaging the scalp helps release the dandruff. it's available almost everywhere so that is great too!
maegan j.
Seagoville, TX
it works no more flakes or dry scalp i love this and would recommend it to anyone i know i truely love it and it smells good too i think its best for a dry scalp this ones the best no alternatives come close im so satisfied with this i use to have bad flakes
Katy K.
Chico, CA
I've been using Head & Shoulders since the 90's when my parents were told I suffered from really bad dandruff. Since than when my dandruff gets really bad or my head is really itchy I go for this and it only takes one wash and I'm okay.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I really love using this in the winter! Lathers up like a dream! It really does help with my dry scalp in the winter time. The scent is nice and stays with you all day. Would buy this product again! Works well.
Heather P.
Warren, AR
My daughter and husband use this and they love it! They like the smell and it has helped tremendously with their dry scalps! No more embarrassment for them!
tiffany e.
I have dandruff especially in the winter and love using head and shoulders. It works great and leaves your hair smelling wonderful. It makes your hair soft.
Briana J.
I love the smell of head and shoulders. It really does work for someone with dry scalp problems. It's reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Ayanna S.
Lawrenceville
Does this help just for dandruff hair
Abigail H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this product work on different types if hair like mine is very thick
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I have dandruff pretty heavily, but not enough to need medicated shampoo. Would this help lessen it?
Arti G.
Is this product stripping or drying? Would you say it's good for ethnic thick course hair types ?
nicole G.
Boaz, AL
Does this product make your hair dry?