Head Over Heels by Ultima II Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Dawn N.

BY HEAD OVER HEELS BY ULTIMA II

Fruit and florals, melon, peach and plum. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend gave me a sample of this. I wasn't impressed. It kind of smelled like any other high end department store perfume to me. It smelled powdery and a little old to me. I wouldn't recommend.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember buying this in the summer of 1994! I don't recall it being fruity lol on me it was spicy and kinda peppery....surprisingly not bad but also not a favorite.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
The scent is long and lasts, but it is not quite my scent. It has a fruity but floral fragrance and my bf loooves it but but it is not my scent but not terrible by no means.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this from my grandma and to me it smells good. I'm a fruity girl but i could wear this scent all day.
Shantel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother bought me this and i could tell it was for an older lady. the bottle is cute but the smell is terrible
Dacia C.
Arlington, TX
I think that this fragrance is very old I feel that people are into newer lighter scents nowdays and even if not and thing Juicy would do!
Kelsey P.
Weston , TX
It's a very mature scent. I'm more of a fruity girl myself but it is still pleasant and not too strong.
keila f.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a very good product, I like it very much. Its price is affordable and I like how it leaves the skin, recommended.
Erin W.
Omaha, NE
The bottle is adorable and I wore this scent for awhile. It's just not "me" so I stopped wearing it. Three stars for the adorable bottle.
Chaci B.
Marana, AZ
Need this for my girlfriend, is it good