Head Massager by Kikkerland Design uploaded by Rea A.

BY KIKKERLAND DESIGN

Brand New Head Massager. This high-quality massager gently massages pressure points and sensitive nerves on the head and neck. * Massages head, neck, scalp and forehead * Eliminates stress and tension * Instantly invigorating * Promotes blood circulation * Lightweight * Comfortable handle * Easy to use * Perfect for home and office * Great as a gift! Available handle colors: silver, copper & magenta. see more...

• Looks a little weird, does this work? Feel good on your h...3 Answers
  • Is it still available in Ross stores? 2 Answers
  • Is this product actually any good?7 Answers
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is SO AMAZING! Oh my word, I am all about the head scratches and head massages, and this device does it well! It fits perfectly when I start at the top of my head and work it down. It reaches to the area behind my ears and man it will give you cold chill every time! Very relaxing and really helps you unwind. I would highly recommend this product! Ok brb I'm gonna go get my head scratcher
Dana R.
Westerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so first i have heard so much about these. Pros - it feels great, it is easy to work with, it slides smoothly on my scalp, and is super inexpensive.
Cons - given i have curly hair it tangles my hair and makes me really fuzzy. Im disappointed because i read it wouldn't mess up my hair.
Overall it is a good product and makes massaging my head easier. Head Massager by Kikkerland Design
Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There are tons of brands of these spider-like head massagers! Close your eyes and ease your headache pain with as little movement as possible. These will reach all areas of your head without allowing your hair to interrupt its magical powers. These are super easy to use and extremely affordable! Look on Amazon and you can find one of these for $2-$3!!
Maria C.
I love this!! have 3 at home, it's amazing, massage the entire skull. I use it when I'm stressed or when I have a headache, really works. The only bad thing is that if you live alone you get tired and hurt the long arm hard if using it.
Lulla I.
This feels so amazing when ur head is pounding or you have a headache, it's relaxing. I got 3 of them one for my brother, one for myself and for my sister, we are alllllll fans of this simple egg beater look alike it's really cool. Even though I have naturally curly hair it doesn't tangle my hair as I expected it to, sometimes it would but for the most part it doesn't I still use it haha it's that good
Cindy S.
I used to work at Fry's Electronics and we had boxes of this stuff in our overstock. On days when my coworkers and I were having terrible headaches, we'd go to the back and massage our heads with these. They work amazingly! They're also REALLY cheap!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I wanted to get some head massages to stimulate blood flow since I'm trying to grow out my hair and these work great. It kind of tickles when someone else uses it on me but it feels great either way.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Funny story.. I was just browsing through the store with my friend and tried this product out and it made my body tingle like AHH. It really loosened me up and felt nice on my head.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
It kind of looks silly and I wouldn't have thought that it would make a difference but it really does feel great and is very relaxing especially when you have a headache.
Amanda T.
My kids bought me this for Mothers Day. feels good for a few seconds, then wares off. It is good quality though - it's withstood lots of moving around and use.
Mezi G.
Is this product actually any good?
Michelle C.
Looks a little weird, does this work? Feel good on your head
Diana V.
Is it still available in Ross stores?