BY HEAD KANDY

This is our NEW 2.0 straightening brush! Head Kandy has revolutionized the way you straighten hair!  Tourmaline infused ceramic plating creates silky, shiny hair instantly. Head Kandy Straightening Brush is changing the way we straighten hair!
It is the most advanced hair straightening iron on the market.
Salon professional design + highest quality + best price = AMAZING RESULTS
We have redesigned our original ceramic brush!

• Where did you buy this and how much was it?2 Answers
  • Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not su...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews. 4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Midway Park , NC
I have a black 2.0. I absolutely love it! I can straighten my hair in less than 10 mins! Since using my 2.0 my hair is now healthier as well!!
Amber G.
Duncansville
I cannot express enough how much I love this brush. My hair feels so much healthier since I have been using it and it helps with frizz, static and adds volume! I HIGHLY recommend it. It’s great for all hair types!
Destin H.
Resaca, GA
I have this in the hot pink color and I use it often. I love this thing, it makes it so easy and fairly quick too! It's pricey, but around the same as all the other hair tools. Definitely recommend!
Teanna D.
I have naturally curly, very frizzy, coarse hair..this straightening brush is by far the very BEST I've ever owned in my life!! I was so skeptical, but after the first 2 strokes on my hair, changed my opinion forever!!! I will have to buy another if something was to ever happen to the one I own! HeadKandyPro.com is where I purchased mine! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!!!!
Michelle R.
Springfield
I asked my husband to buy me a Head Kandy 2.0 for my birthday. I wasn't able to get it to work for my thick hair, which was fine, but the worst disappointment came when I tried to return it.  He paid $74.99 for the item and $10 for shipping. It was very difficult to get customer service on the phone; every time I called I had to leave a message and hope someone called back. After a week of no response, I called a dozen times and finally someone called me back. I found out that there's a 15% restocking fee and the item being returned has to be postmarked by the 10th day of receiving it (which didn't surprise me of why their return rate was so low.) It cost $11.50 to return ship it. After it was all said and done, it cost us $32.75 to return it. I haven't been charged a restocking fee in over 15 years and think that's a pretty shady way to do business.  I would not recommend this product.
Ana R.
I live for it, it's a timer saver and leaves your hair soo soft!!! So easy to use and so inexpensive I recommended it
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
I was convinced I needed this brush after seeing all of the videos on Facebook! Super easy to use and learn how to use for both straightening and curling. My only disappointment was that my hair didn’t get the volume I expected and it didn’t stay straight as long as it does with a flat iron -will continue to use because it’s healthier
Kylie N.
I just ordered my Head Kandy Straightening Brush not even an hour ago and it is already on its way. I am so excited to get my brush in!! March 13th ordered.

March 17th: I just got my Head Kandy straightening brush in and I absolutely love mine!! For my first time I had my hair done in 6 minutes and 33 seconds.
Brandi B.
New Boston
I watched sooo many videos before I ordered one for my daughter. She's mixed, black and white, and her hair is kinky curly but has good texture. I just knew this was gonna work and I could put down my flat iron for good. WRONG! It came in and I had her way her hair, I blow dried it out straight. Added some heat protectant  silk spray I turned the 2.0 on and turned it up to 450 and got to work. I tried every technique I could think of. I stopped to go back and watch videos again. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Did I mention this was a Birthday gift for my daughter? Yeah.... Towards the end, she asked if we could just return it. It just wasn't working. She wouldn't let me take pictures. I had to get the flat iron out and start all over so that it would look right. Couldn't get to the roots. It didn't do the ends. The rest was so frizzy. I used so much of the Silk spray trying to get rid of the frizz,  that her hair looked greasy the next day so that wasn't the problem. I've returned it. Now we see if they give me my money back. It cost me $14+ to ship it back.
Wendi A.
I purchased a refurbished unit 6 months ago and they have no warranty at all (this isn't represented on their warranty page, which states they 100% stand behind their product-see attached). This wasn't apparent when I purchased the brush and isn't currently on their warranty page. When I questioned this I was attacked by whoever runs their Facebook page. Apparently Head Kandy is run by 16 year old girls because I was told you have to be a "kind" customer to get a replacement brush. Which is a lie because they never offered me any type of discount or replacement in their initial response, I have now been blocked by their Facebook page. Great customer service. The brush itself isn't that great. I have seen and used other brushes that work a lot better.
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I've heard a CRAP-TON of bad things about these hair brushes, has anyone tried this out? How did it do? What type of hair do you have?
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.
Patricia R.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Where did you buy this and how much was it?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not sure of the brand. Most reviews I looked at just looked like fake reviews. What is your opinion on it?