BY HEAD KANDY

This is our NEW 2.0 straightening brush! Head Kandy has revolutionized the way you straighten hair!  Tourmaline infused ceramic plating creates silky, shiny hair instantly. Head Kandy Straightening Brush is changing the way we straighten hair!
It is the most advanced hair straightening iron on the market.
Salon professional design + highest quality + best price = AMAZING RESULTS
We have redesigned our original ceramic brush!

• Has anyone ever used this? I want one but wasnt sure abou...3 Answers
  • Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not su...3 Answers
  • I really want to try this soon but can not afford to loos...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Warren , Pa
Everyone needs one of these in my opinion! It cut my straightening time in half. So far I love all of their products!
Lauren S.
Hamilton
The tube. It is the most amazing hairbrush straightener ever one of my girlfriends has it and is talked me into getting one it works on all types of hair I also want to try out their wand for curling hair this is going to be a great Christmas present to myself
Stormi B.
Hibbing, MN
Head kandy works amazing for me if I blow dry my hair first. It still works good if I don’t, but with my super thick hair, I need to blow dry rather than air dry. Makes my hair feel super soft and shiny though. As well as keeping it straight all day long! :) worth the money!! Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
Amber M.
Coeur d'Alene
This is the only hair straightening brush you'll ever need! Its definitely worth every penny! I've never had such amber amazing straightener by far the best!
Kristen A.
Barboursville
I got this as a Christmas present last year and I absolutely love it. I have such frizzy and curly hair it works amazing. It looks like a professional did my hair. Would recommend this too everyone. Head Kandy Straightening Brush 2.0
Samantha h.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I watched videos on Facebook of women using this product for a year or so. Don't get me wrong I was hesitant.
I broke down and bought mine. Definitely, worth the price. I have had it for a year and some months. And a mom of three . This product saves my life everytime I'm late. And I'm always running late. I have thick corse hair . And my head Kandy runs through my hair smoothly. If you ever thought about buying it . BUY IT ! you will not regret it . I promise you .
**The product ISNT MADE to detangle ! Make sure you brush thoroughly before you straighten ! ❤️
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I've heard a CRAP-TON of bad things about these hair brushes, has anyone tried this out? How did it do? What type of hair do you have?
Elita F.
Clermont, FL
Has anyone tried this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews.
Melody P.
Has anyone ever used this? I want one but wasnt sure about all the hype.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Okay I am really wanting a straightening brush but not sure of the brand. Most reviews I looked at just looked like fake reviews. What is your opinion on it?
Patricia R.